Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments (21188 Views)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Cook Without Washing It Off / Best Ways To Use Bitter Kola For Health Issues / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments by Sandra002: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Wondering; can bitter kola be used for eye treatment? how to use bitter kola to treat eye defects or problem? is bitter kola good for eye problems? soaking bitter kola in water, what does it do afterwards? how to use bitter kola to treat eye problems? how to use bitter kola for glaucoma? And how to use bitter kola for eye problems? You will receive all your answers here
HOW TO TREAT ALL EYE PROBLEMS USING BITTER COLA NATURALLY 99% EFFECTIVE…
STEPS ON HOW TO USE BITTER COLA TO TREAT ALL EYE RELATED PROBLEM WITHIN 21 DAYS..

Get a little container with a cover or let me simply put it, get a used EYE DROP bottle(WASH inside to clean all the liquid in it).
Then boil a little water (half a cup is OK).
wait for the water to cool down(the water is boiled so it will kill all bacteria in it). Please, note that you must boil the water.
pour the cooled water into your little eye drop empty bottle…
Then cut three of your BITTER COLA into pieces then gently drop them into the same bottle with the boiled-cooled water…
cover it nicely then keep it in room temperature for 3 good days without touching it.
on the 3rd day, shake it very well then use it as an EYE DROP.
use it 2 or 3 times a day.|

NB: ON THE FIRST DAY, YOUR EYE MAY TURN RED AND ITCHING A LITTLE, you must not panic, it is cleaning all the dirt on your eye. Within a few days, you won't see it again.. CHECK MORE AT: www.cynbanews.com or https://cynbanews.com/2019/10/13/how-to-use-bitter-kola-to-treat-eye/

1 Like

Re: How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments by Iamhappy: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Saw same post on fb no vex I wan use am for my eye hope no wahala
Re: How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments by tunmexx(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
Iamhappy:
Saw same post on fb no vex I wan use am for my eye hope no wahala
Re: How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments by supereagle(m): 9:24am On Jan 13
I saw a wonderful newspaper article on it.

How I Discovered Bitter Kola Solutions for Glaucoma Treatment

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard / Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.