Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) (55164 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by GindoX(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

Lol stay there and wait for me to upload it.. yeye

Yes naw.... Waiting. Lols
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by GindoX(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

Lol stay there and wait for me to upload it.. yeye

I dey check ya signature, but I didn't see any photos of you.. You sound like adaku adama olili
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by justtoodark: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
chai....now we are cerebrating a woman returning to her man....

nawa for you nigerians.....
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by midnighter(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
GindoX:

I dey check ya signature, but I didn't see any photos of you.. You sound like adaku adama olili

What is aduka bla bla?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by justtoodark: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:

What is aduka bla bla?

haha....
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by MrBONE2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
LibertyRep:
Ologinni t'ajo de, ekute ile e paramo.

The cat returns from the journey, house rats should be cautious.

grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by RZArecta2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki post=83101344[s:
]The mother that wailers now adopt and have sympathy for

Wailers are confusionist[/s]
tribal bigot always talking nonsense, guess he’s the confussioinist cool

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by cashkid: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
michaellovaldo:
Shey make we con dey fry paw paw??
Make she do fast tell Baba slow slow make e open border jare...lol

Anything u like, fry! If u like fry ur ball!

In another news! Border remain closed! Even if it will be opened , not this 2019!

Don't ask me how I take know !
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by cashkid: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
RZArecta2:
tribal bigot always talking nonsense, guess he’s the confussioinist cool

He just said the true! Na u be the confused dude here!
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by erinalex: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
drey22:
Why the jubilation if nothing is fishy Na today she just dey travel and return
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Mires: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Truly Nigerian women no get work.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by erinalex: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
drey22:
Why the jubilation if nothing is fishy Na today she just dey travel and return

Let say, I agree with you that something is "fishy" ; Now what are you going to do about your fishy story ?

Nigerians has lost it completely; what we prioritize usually baffles me;

We spend so much time, on things that will never develop us as human beings.

Whether PMB's wife arrival, caused some pple to jubilate or not, should Not be valued by Nigerians.

There are very many important issues/challenges confronting d nation, than making Aisha's arrival a big news.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Tareq1105: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Preator:
Hmmn.
Where is Mrs Osinbajo? Is she in the US too?

Before you start insinuating something, Mrs Osinbajo was in Ilorin for the 60th birthday celebration of her in law, Bola Shagaya.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by RZArecta2(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
cashkid:

[s]He just said the true! Na u be the confused dude here[/s]!
opinion of a wild nkita cool
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Kaymaxine(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
There is DEFINITELY something fishy about her journey!!!
It's not the first time she will travel,so what's the biggie about this one
BTW,how many people also didn't notice she wasn't around
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
??
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ofwest47(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
wailers and haters and fake news casters please say : You are welcome ma !.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Baba wont like this,she has spoiled the marriage plans baba was about 2 engage with his new gf in aso rock
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by stagger: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
A first lady travelling on a commercial flight?

Something is not right.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by abels(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
you are one of the problems of Nigeria
sarrki:
The mother that wailers now adopt and have sympathy for

Wailers are confusionist
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
jideflash:
Something is really wrong. Please why the Jubilation? Has she finally arrived with the solutions to Nigeria's problem. We keep using the little money from our overtaxed resources to fund their expensive vacations and medical tourism in UK. Rubbish leaders and dumber citizens.

Thank u jare
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
ogbonti:
She don go collect enough Preek from her coded boyfriend in Europe.. see as she dey glow after enough Akamu for her cu nt. Also, opportunity for her to hide money too as she doesn’t want to be as poor as Dangote after 2023

On a serious note, see as this woman dey talk recklessly..... a First Lady of a country talking like she doesn’t care about the health care system in the country, saying with boldness she traveled overseas for medicals and to rest

So when the Mumu zombies that voted for her husband want to rest, they should rest in Nigeria abi? When they are sick, they should get well too in Nigeria? Da mn it..... GEJ and Mama Peace didn’t do this oooooo, agreed they were not saints but they were not this brazen!
One thing I must say as regards your conjectures is that we all free to have opinions. Aside that bear in mind that humans dont enjoy equal treatment...some are privilege than others. Yes medical tourism is wrong, even if she were to undergo it here in Nigeria it will still be first class and her case will be prioritised. Even in saner climes all citizens don't enjoy same medical attention. For example not all Americans can enter Airforce1 even when it is maintained by American tax payers. So that is the privilege her position as the President's wife fetches her.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Jollof123: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lol

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by pussyphilia(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:

Wailers are confusionist
Because she speaks the truth unlike you zombies that turn truth on its head!
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Faithscharms2(f): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ha so who was shouting in a video yesterday about been locked out of the villa shocked

Meanwhile check my signature for cheap accomodation and house in Abuja kiss
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by adekolaelect(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
So....
What a shame!
What's all the carnival for?
I don't get it shocked

It raises eyebrows....
sorry you will be OK .

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by johnisaola(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
U are welcome mama, u have our spot,
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Amah70: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
sarrki:

Wailers are confusionist

She belongs to the ozar room, however you try.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Amah70: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bighead9:
Welcome home our First Lady.

IPOB Terrorist, PDP and Biafrans right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought they have discovered oil in north and in Lagos.
Why is Biafra still your headache?

Indolent person seeking who to stick to, in case time to change electric bulb comes?

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by dalass(f): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jubilation how?

Her coming has now fixed power outages, provided jobs, food and made all potholed roads pliable shocked
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by NGpatriot: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
midnighter:
Extreme version of rubbish... there should be jubilating people from every region in the federation rushing to welcome her if she is serious

She is not only the first lady of the north

What is the essence of gathering to take a family photo and tagging it "jubilation"? In fact let me post the pictures I took with my mother after she returned from a long trip to the market

....Total and arrant rubbish

Taking pictures is not a crime and definitively not against the constitution, your problem is hatred, bitterness and tribalism.

Or is it rubbish when you jubilate and take pictures with friends and family? No

You people are just naturally bitter, angry and hateful for no reason. Nothing makes you happy, you are just sad and unhappy.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by webngnews: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.