Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) (55156 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by midnighter(f): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
NGpatriot:

Taking pictures is not a crime and definitively not against the constitution, your problem is hatred, bitterness and tribalism.

Or is it rubbish when you jubilate and take pictures with friends and family? No

You people are just naturally bitter, angry and hateful for no reason. Nothing makes you happy, you are just sad and unhappy.

cheesy you again! Oti mkpu

For your information she herself and her husband are the biggest crime to have been committed against this country so just take your sycophancy, cook it with onions and eat it for dinner
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by NGpatriot: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
The marriage rumor mongers, and jobless people are now mad and upset because their marriage insanity and propaganda did not materialize.

Instead of going mad and spewing trash on NL, why not just go back to the drawing board and manufacture another rumor and gossip to peddle..oh, I guess you are waiting for guidance and directives from reno omokri... grin grin grin
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by NGpatriot: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

you again! O ti mkpu

For your information she herself and her husband are the biggest crime to have been committed against this country so just take your sycophancy, cook it with onions and eat it for dinner
[/s]

It must be sycophancy and rubbish when you take pictures with your family and friends.

Bitter, angry and insane people...

Jobless Igbos.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by midnighter(f): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s] It must be sycophancy and rubbish when you take pictures with your family and friends.

Bitter, angry and insane people...

Jobless Igbos.. grin grin

Family and friends from only one part of the country. Yimmu!

So who paid for it? For all her jubilating family and friends to go there?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by Bighead9: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Amah70:

I thought they have discovered oil in north and in Lagos.
Why is Biafra still your headache?

Indolent person seeking who to stick to, in case time to change electric bulb comes?

Biafrans are not ripe to get their Independence, from the North yet. They lack good leadership skills, this is why the North chose to train Joe Igbokwe on leadership skills. He will be installed as the first President of Biafra (by fire by force) and FFK will be his VP.

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

Family and friends from only one part of the country. Yimmu!

So who paid for it? For all her jubilating family and friends to go there?
[/s]

So, when you take pictures and according to the constitution, you must gather people from allover Nigeria to take pictures with.?

How come you Igbos can not do without tribalism and bigotry?

No wonder the First LADY dey laugh at Igbos.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Welcome back home,Our beautiful mama peace.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by cashkid: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
RZArecta2:
opinion of a wild nkita cool

Another reason why I said u are confused grin grin grin
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ogbonti: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2019
cyrilamx:
One thing I must say as regards your conjectures is that we all free to have opinions. Aside that bear in mind that humans dont enjoy equal treatment...some are privilege than others. Yes medical tourism is wrong, even if she were to undergo it here in Nigeria it will still be first class and her case will be prioritised. Even in saner climes all citizens don't enjoy same medical attention. For example not all Americans can enter Airforce1 even when it is maintained by American tax payers. So that is the privilege her position as the President's wife fetches her.

shorrop there.. and keep permanently quiet if you do not know what you are saying.

You live in Nigeria and that is why your pea nut size brains do not understand what it means to live normally in an egalitarian society.

Let me limit my response to you regarding "Even in saner climes all citizens don't enjoy same medical attention"

Do you know that the hospital President JF Kennedy died in Dallas in 1963 was actually a regular hospital were homeless people could walk in and get treatment ? Ok let me fast forward, the hospital that President(s) Bush Family get their treatment from in Houston - Methodist Hospital is one I have personally been to and even jobles and pooor people walk in there to get treated, same as the former first families. YES - they may enjoy secret service protection while there because of their status as former president or current president BUT they see the same doctors and enjoy the same facility. YOUR MENTALITY IS GREATLY FLAWED!!! I am talking about a campaign promise your messiah BUHARI made when campaigning in 2015 that there will be no medical tourism in his administration - MR. SABI SABI, why is that not happening?

Mentioning airforce one, regular every day AMERICANS do not need to fly on airforce one to be happy - they know that is presidential - and that is how it is worldwide, citizens have commercial planes to fly - but WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTHCARE everyone has access to the same care and doctors..even if you do not have insurance in America, the law states that you will be treated BUT THE DEBT WILL BE MAILED TO YOU AS A BILL.... na you know how u go take pay...Buhari and his miserable family should please use the billions we are getting from oil to build world standard hosptals in Nigeria with qualified doctors - and modern equipment BECAUSE THEIR LIVES ARE NOT MORE PRECIOUS THAT THE LIVES OF OTHER NIGERIANS (on whose name and commonwealth they exploit and plunder to take the luxury trips overseas) INCLUDING YOUR IGNORANT A ZSS THAT IS DEFENDING THEM HERE - I DI OT - DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE, PLEASE LIMIT YOUR IGNORANCE TO THE LIMITS OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS NIGERIA!
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2019
ogbonti:

shorrop there.. and keep permanently quiet if you do not know what you are saying.

You live in Nigeria and that is why your pea nut size brains do not understand what it means to live normally in an egalitarian society.

Let me limit my response to you regarding "Even in saner climes all citizens don't enjoy same medical attention"

Do you know that the hospital President JF Kennedy died in Dallas in 1963 was actually a regular hospital were homeless people could walk in and get treatment ? Ok let me fast forward, the hospital that President(s) Bush Family get their treatment from in Houston - Methodist Hospital is one I have personally been to and even jobles and pooor people walk in there to get treated, same as the former first families. YES - they may enjoy secret service protection while there because of their status as former president or current president BUT they see the same doctors and enjoy the same facility. YOUR MENTALITY IS GREATLY FLAWED!!! I am talking about a campaign promise your messiah BUHARI made when campaigning in 2015 that there will be no medical tourism in his administration - MR. SABI SABI, why is that not happening?

Mentioning airforce one, regular every day AMERICANS do not need to fly on airforce one to be happy - they know that is presidential - and that is how it is worldwide, citizens have commercial planes to fly - but WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTHCARE everyone has access to the same care and doctors..even if you do not have insurance in America, the law states that you will be treated BUT THE DEBT WILL BE MAILED TO YOU AS A BILL.... na you know how u go take pay...Buhari and his miserable family should please use the billions we are getting from oil to build world standard hosptals in Nigeria with qualified doctors - and modern equipment BECAUSE THEIR LIVES ARE NOT MORE PRECIOUS THAT THE LIVES OF OTHER NIGERIANS (on whose name and commonwealth they exploit and plunder to take the luxury trips overseas) INCLUDING YOUR IGNORANT A ZSS THAT IS DEFENDING THEM HERE - I DI OT - DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE, PLEASE LIMIT YOUR IGNORANCE TO THE LIMITS OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS NIGERIA!

You can rant from now till eternity...the point is u are a sadist...and simply cant pass your point without insult which i believe is a trait in your lineage. Keep calling someone that nobody in your lineage including u can undo the lace of his shoes, miserable. I am not the cause of your frustration. Been in the USA does not make u a Mr. know all. You re too bitter to be a human being.
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by ogbonti: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2019
cyrilamx:
You can rant from now till eternity...the point is u are a sadist...and simply cant pass your point without insult which i believe is a trait in your lineage. Keep calling someone that nobody in your lineage including u can undo the lace of his shoes, miserable. I am not the cause of your frustration. Been in the USA does not make u a Mr. know all. You re too bitter to be a human being.

I am a sadist for pointing out your slavish subservience and tom foolery on nairaland abi? the day your parents had sex to procreate you, they should have used it to go eat sharwarma and relax at bar beach. YOU ARE SIMPLY A WASTE PIPE and a LIABILITY TO HUMANITY!!!!
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by GindoX(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
midnighter:

What is aduka bla bla?

More like an ibo name..
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by midnighter(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
GindoX:

More like an ibo name..

Oh... yeah im Igbo and you?
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by GindoX(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
midnighter:

Same...
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by GindoX(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
midnighter:

Check ya inbox. Let's take it up from there...
Re: Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) by AstronGXX44098: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.