Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. (1153 Views)

Is That Riele Chick Blackivy? / Crazyemberr Is A Dude? / Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
About a week ago, I made the decision to deactivate my Blackivy account and I stayed true to my words. Recently, I was browsing through Nairaland and came upon a thread advising others going through depression against committing suicide. I was moved by the replies, after all, I had been there before. To kill time with something worth while, I registered a new account, Crazyemberr.
With my new persona, my sole aim was to create interactive threads, a voice for people who are going through hell and for those who have been through, offer whatever little solace they can.
But things don't always go as planned, the moment I introduced myself, people started associating my moniker with those of others who had previously deactivated. I still kept my identity a secret. Then today the worse happened. I will briefly narrate it.
I came across a thread relating to condoms, sex, HIV/AIDs and a ridiculous lady. I felt the need to type from a man's perspective. And I did. So rather than typing 'He', I wrote 'I'. Apart from my initial reason, I also saw it as a joke others would understand.
Within minutes, I was mentioned by pabloandreas, stating that I'm a gay and co.ck sucker. I explained that I was typing from a man's point of view. That infuriated him all the more. That was the spark that ignited a nasty fire. Below JonnySpute commented about how some gay men have low self-esteem, that they choose to hide behind female monikers.

JonnySpute; I consider you a mature individual and I can state that you are intelligent also. You were the first person to guess my true identity. And unlike the others, you didn't ask me to confirm. You typed it as one would do a fact. But you acted queer when I least expected it. You knew I was Blackivy, but when the time came to validate this point, you deliberately chose ignorance. You turned your back on the truth you were so sure of. Why??

I ignored the thread and logged out. Two hours later I came back online. Only to find another thread created just for me. The title; Crazyemberr is a guy hiding behind a females account. The ever so brilliant op being TrollKiller.
I have a temper and after going through the derogatory write up, I exploded (reasonably). The comments that followed fuelled it all the more. Especially that of LilMissFavvy.

LilMissFavvy; Once, you created a thread 'Why are nl men full of mischief?'
You did this because you were offended the just one moniker,AstroG1, had mentioned you in a family section. I had even advised you to ignore him. But when it came to me, rather than exhibit the same level of UNDERSTANDING that I had with you, you hastily accepted the lies, without any consideration. Typing that I was immature, to be furious. One man attacked you slightly and you opened a thread generalizing. Several men passionately did the same to me and you condemned my response. Seems hypocritical, doesn't it??

TrollKiller & PabloAndreas; As the first time I have ever come in contact with each other on this forum, you've both shown yourselves to be a two very myopic individuals. According to the both of you, because a (f) was beside my moniker and I typed like a male, in a guy having sex with another dude in reality?? Your ideology lacks common reasoning to me. I'm saposexual, meaning I get tired on by men with high measures of intelligence. The reason why our society lacks development is because of the individuals that it is made up of. People who hardly see the big picture, that are limited to the little boxes they confine themselves in. If a thing as little as changing the gender of my moniker can confuse you both so greatly...
I came back to this forum with the desire to do good for humanity. But a few days into my stay, I've been shown nothing but hypocricy by superficial humans, who prejudiced because they each thought I was gay.
Men and women twice my age, who I'm supposed to look up to for guidance and knowledge; who ought to inspire my fellow mates and I. The people who make us give up all hope in mankind and turn the young to misanthropes. And yet they as why?? Because good is repayed with pitiful malice, that's life. Even your Christ stated in the Bible, that the heart of man is desperately wicked. Little wonder why the monikers above acted the way they each did.

1 Like

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Even carzola, the reason I registered back on Nairaland, whom I encouraged. Advised against suicide, wrote nastily of me due to this issue. Well I going to deactivate, once again. The secrets out and I've come to the realization that doing good ain't worth it.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by carzola(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Even carzola, the reason I registered back on Nairaland, whom I encouraged. Advised against suicide, wrote nastily of me due to this issue. Well I going to deactivate, once again. The secrets out and I've come to the realization that doing good ain't worth it.
do u know how disappointed I was knowing your impersonating...
The only prove u can give me is if we exchange numbers nd do a video call..
Am very disappointed and disgusted that I was talking to guy thinking it's a girl. . So gross. ..
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Privatepart00: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
How some people take what happens in a faceless forum so serious still beats my imagination. Does it mean majority of the members have no useful thing to do outside this place .So appalling seeing adults rolling themselves in mud just to get attention.

3 Likes

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Privatepart00:
How some people take what happens in a faceless forum so serious still beats my imagination. Does it mean majority of the members have no useful thing to do outside this place .So appalling seeing adults rolling themselves in mud just to get attention.
being called a fvckin gay isn't easy to ignore. I comment in any thread and someone asks me if I'm a she male. Search my moniker and read the trash they all wrote.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
carzola:
do u know how disappointed I was knowing your impersonating...
The only prove u can give me is if we exchange numbers nd do a video call..
Am very disappointed and disgusted that I was talking to guy thinking it's a girl. . So gross. ..
I'm a girl. Who wrote a piece on how beautiful your soul is and all that. Did you care?? No.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by carzola(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Privatepart00:
oga go and sit down in mud... This faceless forum have produced married couples, this faceless forum, have produced business partners, this faceless forum have helped people get jobs, get admissions etc... so what's ur stewpid point If you log in to play nd joke that's you... allow us carry it on our head... It is our work...

4 Likes

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by carzola(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
I'm a girl. Who wrote a piece on how beautiful your soul is and all that. Did you care?? No.
I don't want to sound perky or show my emotions... until we get to clarity. .
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Privatepart00: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
being called a fvckin gay isn't easy to ignore.
When you know you are not what they called you , what’s the big deal in reading their comments without replying them ? Seriously you get time sha
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Egba mi keh,haaa epistle lo po to yi !Isn't this a faceless forum,why sounding like you know all this monikers in person. You better stop all these dramas and face your real life You can choose to be anything you want behind the moniker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Privatepart00:
When you know you are not what they called you , what’s the big deal in reading their comments without replying them ? Seriously you get time sha
I'm writing to be taken seriously. Especially the whole interactive thread stuff. How does that happen when people think in a gay dude who intends to scan them.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
UniQuegrACE:
Egba mi keh,haaa epistle lo po to yi !Isn't this a faceless forum,why sounding like you know all this monikers in person. You better stop all these dramas and face your real life You can choose to be anything you want behind the moniker!
grin I annoying. Thanks my motto too. But let them leave me alone, no!
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
shocked

Overfed kids everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
grin I annoying. Thanks my motto too. But let them leave me alone, no!

then you should learn to start ignoring. Not everyone behind the moniker is sane ,"some "are just lucky to own a internet enabled phone
With 5mb from any network to spill trash

1 Like

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by carzola(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Plead:
shocked

Overfed kids everywhere!
can u even feed a mosquito?
Don't shut up nd pass. ..
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
UniQuegrACE:
then you should learn to start ignoring. Not everyone behind the moniker is sane ,"some "are just lucky to own a internet enabled phone
With 5mb from any network to spill trash
I will but for a 16year old, its not easy. Especially when it concerns something i care deeply about.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Martinez79: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Welcome back. sad undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Martinez79: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
The more I read your post, the more I see clearly that you are still a child. grin
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Martinez79:
The more I read your post, the more I see clearly that you are still a child. grin
well im a child.

1 Like

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Martinez79:
I could type the same thing. From 39 to 79? Thats quite a leap.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by PabloAndreas(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
What's the matter?... I hurt your feelings?...look your posts were contradictory,you can't fault me for thinking u were an Anal Assassin
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Martinez79: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
well im a child.
Hehe. I don't mean it in a degrading, mocking or insulting way but someday, you will look back at your threads and see the handwriting of childishness all over it. grin

It's not everything that you must bother to discuss or argue.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by AstroG1: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:

About a week ago, I made the decision to deactivate my Blackivy account and I stayed true to my words. Recently, I was browsing through Nairaland and came upon a thread advising others going through depression against committing suicide. I was moved by the replies, after all, I had been there before. To kill time with something worth while, I registered a new account, Crazyemberr.
With my new persona, my sole aim was to create interactive threads, a voice for people who are going through hell and for those who have been through, offer whatever little solace they can.
But things don't always go as planned, the moment I introduced myself, people started associating my moniker with those of others who had previously deactivated. I still kept my identity a secret. Then today the worse happened. I will briefly narrate it.
I came across a thread relating to condoms, sex, HIV/AIDs and a ridiculous lady. I felt the need to type from a man's perspective. And I did. So rather than typing 'He', I wrote 'I'. Apart from my initial reason, I also saw it as a joke others would understand.
Within minutes, I was mentioned by pabloandreas, stating that I'm a gay and co.ck sucker. I explained that I was typing from a man's point of view. That infuriated him all the more. That was the spark that ignited a nasty fire. Below JonnySpute commented about how some gay men have low self-esteem, that they choose to hide behind female monikers.

JonnySpute; I consider you a mature individual and I can state that you are intelligent also. You were the first person to guess my true identity. And unlike the others, you didn't ask me to confirm. You typed it as one would do a fact. But you acted queer when I least expected it. You knew I was Blackivy, but when the time came to validate this point, you deliberately chose ignorance. You turned your back on the truth you were so sure of. Why??

I ignored the thread and logged out. Two hours later I came back online. Only to find another thread created just for me. The title; Crazyemberr is a guy hiding behind a females account. The ever so brilliant op being TrollKiller.
I have a temper and after going through the derogatory write up, I exploded (reasonably). The comments that followed fuelled it all the more. Especially that of LilMissFavvy.

LilMissFavvy; Once, you created a thread 'Why are nl men full of mischief?'
You did this because you were offended the just one moniker,AstroG1, had mentioned you in a family section. I had even advised you to ignore him. But when it came to me, rather than exhibit the same level of UNDERSTANDING that I had with you, you hastily accepted the lies, without any consideration. Typing that I was immature, to be furious. One man attacked you slightly and you opened a thread generalizing. Several men passionately did the same to me and you condemned my response. Seems hypocritical, doesn't it??

TrollKiller & PabloAndreas; As the first time I have ever come in contact with each other on this forum, you've both shown yourselves to be a two very myopic individuals. According to the both of you, because a (f) was beside my moniker and I typed like a male, in a guy having sex with another dude in reality?? Your ideology lacks common reasoning to me. I'm saposexual, meaning I get tired on by men with high measures of intelligence. The reason why our society lacks development is because of the individuals that it is made up of. People who hardly see the big picture, that are limited to the little boxes they confine themselves in. If a thing as little as changing the gender of my moniker can confuse you both so greatly...
I came back to this forum with the desire to do good for humanity. But a few days into my stay, I've been shown nothing but hypocricy by superficial humans, who prejudiced because they each thought I was gay.
Men and women twice my age, who I'm supposed to look up to for guidance and knowledge; who ought to inspire my fellow mates and I. The people who make us give up all hope in mankind and turn the young to misanthropes. And yet they as why?? Because good is repayed with pitiful malice, that's life. Even your Christ stated in the Bible, that the heart of man is desperately wicked. Little wonder why the monikers above acted the way they each did.

RUBBISH!!,ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!

What do you expect from an 16Yr girl other than trash,no go dy prepare to enter Uni. Pikin like U dy here enjoy Senior Jokes..

Don't ever try to mention my moniker,unless u hv something to say. undecided

BE WARNED undecided undecided
Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
well im a child.
. Dont allow all these to affect you negatively. I ve alway known you are blackivy,what I did there was to pull your legs and make you come and it worked.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by JhayJoe: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is a faceless forum and people are likely to spew rubbish on the internet. Just don't pay any attention to the mofos and just move on and people most be real stupid to be moved by the (f) behind a moniker

1 Like

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Martinez79:
.. Bros how far? Were you also banned?
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
AstroG1:

RUBBISH!!,ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!

What do you expect from an 18Yr girl other than trash,no go dy prepare to enter Uni. Pikin like U dy here enjoy Senior Jokes..

Don't ever try to mention my moniker,unless u hv something to say. undecided

BE WARNED undecided undecided
Mtcheeeeew

Hahahahaha. My guy pity her small make she no go deactivate again.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by AstroG1: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Hahahahaha. My guy pity her small make she no go deactivate again.

NL is better off without her,Nobody noticed her absence

1 Like

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Martinez79: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Bros how far? Were you also banned?
I was banned. I had to open another account. The mods banned me for a red pill post and falsely accused me of bullying all because I made that post. grin I will be back to my usual moniker Martinez39 very soon.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Martinez79:
I was banned. I had to open another account. The mods banned me for a red pill post and falsely accused me of bullying all because I made that post. grin I will be back to my usual moniker Martinez39 very soon.
. Ok bro. Remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by AstroG1: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Martinez79:

Same applies to AstroG,ah will be back stronger and with more Swagger and insults
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Why is a 16yrs old resident on Nairaland? Seems your mother has no idea of what you do with your phone and it's worrisome. You should be surfing the net over productive things, not here reading and replying adult contents. This place could be addictive and if you're not careful, you'll pay little attention to your books which are a priority now. I wish I knew your mum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys / Just In: Husband Agrees To Be Flogged 100 Strokes Of Cane Over Divorce / Nothing Makes A Woman More Confused....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.