Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. (1172 Views)

Is That Riele Chick Blackivy? / Crazyemberr Is A Dude? / Crazyemberr Is A Guy Hiding Behind A Female Account >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Luckysbab: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Martinez79:
I was banned. I had to open another account. The mods banned me for a red pill post and falsely accused me of bullying all because I made that post. grin I will be back to my usual moniker Martinez39 very soon.

That bullying thing is just laughable. I think feminist MODs have taken over the whole banning thing. Na guys dey chop ban. Whether the girl abuse you till tomorrow, them go still say you bully am.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by DMerciful(m): 3:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Everytime she shouts she's 16 to make it look like she's too wise for her age. If indeed she's 16, she should be focusing on studies and not resident here. This place should be for 18yrs and above.
GrabHisBalls:
Why is a 16yrs old resident on Nairaland? Seems your mother has no idea of what you do with your phone and it's worrisome. You should be surfing the net over productive things, not here reading and replying adult contents. This place could be addictive and if you're not careful, you'll pay little attention to your books which are a priority now. I wish I knew your mum.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Crazyemberr:
I'm a girl. Who wrote a piece on how beautiful your soul is and all that. Did you care?? No.
My lil' muffin so its been u behind this cheesy
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2019
She knows about deep throat and gagging on dick... Fucking men in the ass with Love Machine. This isn't no 16 year old, trust me. If it is then I weep for humanity. Seun should really sort out the age restriction. I worry about her and the dangers her naive need for attention puts her in. Girl... Slow down and go through life before life goes through you. No offence intended.
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2019
funny.. nothing on here gets to me, even when I'm being insulted, it sounds more o s joke to me.. yet someone else is taking this place so serious.. very funny..

all 16yr olds invading nl nowadays eh..

there's one other one too. forgotten her Nick..
Re: Crazyemberr Is Blackivy. by Psalm2423(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Is it that hard for the OP to shut up, ignore, and return back insults? Now you’ve blown your supposed cover, which was already blown before grin. NL is a faceless forum, enjoy the insults and return the ones you feel like.

At least, this is the best place where you can insult someone twice your age without getting beaten or scorned. You can even be the first person to throw insults if you like. So now you’ve been called gay, how does it feel? When you guys give support to awon feminists n backlashers, you don’t know how it feels to be on the receiving side. If everyone feels as offended as you usually do, only the mods will be active on this forum.

Look at Martinez39, he was banned but came back, same with AstroG. They’re not crying. I’m not crying even when someone almost beat me in the game of insults. Even if you know who’s behind this moniker, there’s nothing you can do except insult me on NL.

Media life is different from real life dear, reason the former has been tagged fake life. You either need to be an ugly gal or a lady that has suffered heartbreaks numerously to take Nairaland comments and insults serious.

Do take a chill pill, and read Psalm 23. And stop calling him “your Master Jesu”s, I’m a worse atheist than you, but I still love n respect Jesus, that’s if love is a thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Up With Steve Harvey's 90 Day Rule ( Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man) / I Will Pay 4000 Naira For This Movie / Nigerian Woman Are Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.