Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need Your Advise On This New Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise On This New Girl (880 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Googlemaniac: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2019
I met a girl online and invited her to my place since she was coming to my town for something. We agreed on spending time together even though i did not show her my picture before she came.

She came. Was dazzling and more beautiful than the girl on the photo so we finally had the business of the day. Later on.... After the business, she left without me giving her a dime. She never asked and i thought it would only make her feel like a slut for taking penny after panties.

Now, i don't know if i should call her again or even message her on whatsapp. Clearly, she is irresponsible. I don't see any reason why a lady would do pantless for a dude she met the first day.

Please advise on what to do... The next step to take
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by seniorgozman(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Call her if you like her
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2019
grin

You Dey craze. Na your Type Dey make girls see us as mumu. Shay Na fvck you wan fvck before? You got it on the first date. At the comfort of your home. Now you confused? Wire her some money make your mind rest

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by fait10(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Googlemaniac:
I met a girl online and invited her to my place since she was coming to my town for something. We agreed on spending time together even though i did not show her my picture before she came.

She came. Was dazzling and more beautiful than the girl on the photo so we finally had the business of the day. Later on.... After the business, she left without me giving her a dime. She never asked and i thought it would only make her feel like a slut for taking penny after panties.

Now, i don't know if i should call her again or even message her on whatsapp. Clearly, she is irresponsible. I don't see any reason why a lady would do pantless for a dude she met the first day.

Both of u are irresponsible undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by carzola(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2019
I hope it's not your sense I saw them digging out
Of Ajah market gutter last weak??

Have u washed plates for ur mother this morning?

Pantless ko pantfull ni

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Pubichairs(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2019
na so them take fry ur destiny so ..for a girl to willingly give u her self for de first time

it's highly spiritual

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by daddytime(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Lol...

I pity your life...

Person don come suck you like orange throwey you dey call am irresponsible.

You never know wet in happen to you.

Kpele

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by PabloAndreas(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
I hope it's not your sense I saw them digging out
Of Ajah market gutter last weak??

Have u washed plates for ur mother this morning?

Pantless ko pantfull ni
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Aldebarann(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2019
She visited someone whose picture she hadn’t seen before. You slept with her & called her irresponsible. Blind leading the blind, guilty never defined undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Googlemaniac:

Are you even OK? Na you irresponsible pass! Why would u do boxerless on a girl you met the first day? Oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by firstolalekan(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2019
This one just dug his grave

First time seeing, first date, you just fùck like that?
Wow!
I'm sure he didn't even use condom...

Useless generation.
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Newboss(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2019
She obviously wanted to fūck.

We've noticed you fūcked her at first sight. What other thing do you want us to notice?
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Kaycee54321(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
grin

This one don bang water spirit

Shebi she irresponsible? No worry. Body go tell you.
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2019
babe done take you count scores
Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2019
This guy is actually feeling fly not knowing he is the stupid one, lmao.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This New Girl by ehmmy11(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2019
1.Please go and get tested again and again (if clean)
2.It maybe rituals of some sort (mami water, etc)
3.Lastly she may just be a nympho apparently there are alot of girls like this..

For your sake i hope it's number 3

(1) (Reply)

Plane Carrying 171 Passengers Splits Into Three Pieces After Skidding Off :Video / Igbo Why?:why Me? / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.