Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

My New Girl Wants Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex (9175 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2023
I met this babe this babe where I went to renew my international passport in January, since then we talk once in a while until our chat became frequent.

She visited me for the first time since two months we met and we had sex, a very intensed one and enjoyable one. I haven't met a girl with so much energy.

Since then the sex have been frequent, say 2 to 3 times a week. Please note we are not dating but the chemistry is there as we vibe a lot. We have never discussed anything about relationship, neither have she brought it up. She is a busy lady, works in a reputable firm and still have time for weekend smashing at my place.

The problem now is that she is requesting i Bleep her from her asshole. Personally i have never had that experience, the thought of it even disgust me to an extent. I just told her with time we will explore that type of sex.

I was curious so i asked her if that was a regular thing for her, she mentioned her ex introduced her to anal sex which she didn't like at first but later turned out to enjoy it afterwards.

So I'm here asking you guys that may have had anal sex before with a lady, what's the experience like? What's the possibility of dipping my dick inside poo? What and what should i expect if i dive into her modafucka asshole?
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by illicit(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Since she wants it

It's make it easy, it's fun but follow her instructions, when she say, pull out, pull out, when she says stop, it means stop it, else it may get messy

wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by xpressionx(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2023
We dey talk about Subsidy issue,una dey discuss sex.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by brain54(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Na wah o…

I am conservative about anal.

Don’t think I will ever try it. What happened to the normal hole?

I haven’t finished exploring that one yet.

I never wild reach like that Abeg.

I dated a girl one time in kaduna a long time ago. She told me no sex before marriage. In fact she was a virgin- main door.

If I wanted sex I could use the back door. She wasn’t a virgin that side.

Front door was for her future husband. Who probably will never know/find out the back door was unhinged.

Needless to say I waka from the relationship as I am not that daring Abeg.

I think any male that can use the back door has gay tendencies.

But what do I even know?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
Since she wants it

It's make it easy, it's fun but follow her instructions, when she say, pull out, pull out, she she say stop it means stop it else it may get messy

wink

Damn this is sounding even more scary

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by illicit(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

Nothing scary about it, no one is gonna die

Hausa girls like it

One of them introduced me to it at school wink

4 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by onome2013: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ready to meet the poo in her anus and collect bacteria that will fastly send you to hell. Maybe who introduced her to it is dead and you may likely be the next to go. Keep it up.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ohh buy agbo,anal sex is a different ball game.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

What will be the work of the agbo?

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
Wahala........E be like say that banny nyash dey subsidize lashing abi na wetin dey xup? grin
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

What will be the work of the agbo?
We've got herbs for pile, waist pain, strong and long lasting erection, premature ejaculation, infection and all
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala........E be like say that banny nyash dey subsidize lashing abi na wetin dey xup? grin

Some ladies don't see sex as a big deal i guess. They just want to enjoy their life

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Jakumo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
brain54:
Na wah o…

I am conservative about anal.

Don’t think I will ever try it. What happened to the normal hole?

I haven’t finished exploring that one yet.

I never wild reach like that Abeg.

I dated a girl one time in kaduna a long time ago. She told me no sex before marriage. In fact she was a virgin- main door.

If I wanted sex I could use the back door. She wasn’t a virgin that side.

Front door was for her future husband. Who probably will never know/find out the back door was unhinged.

Needless to say I waka from the relationship as I am not that daring Abeg.

I think any male that can use the back door has gay tendencies.

But what do I even know?

I agree with you completely that anal sex is not only horribly smelly and disgusting but also EXTREMELY dangerous to the health of both participants. The thin fragile lining of the rectum is NOT designed for penetration by any object, and doing so can result in serious damage to the urinary tract whereby the person who was penetrated winds up having to wear adult diapers due to uncontrolled leakage of chit and urine, FOR LIFE.

No five minutes of unnatural penetration is worth ruining someone's water and solid waste disposal plumbing for the rest of their lives. Finally, anyone who is already in the habit of being rammed up the rear COULD already be infected with HIV AIDS because anal sex is the PRIMARY means by which that virus is transmitted from a carrier to a new victim.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

Some ladies don't see sex as a big deal i guess. They just want to enjoy their life
. And may we never come across such types of bannies when we are ready to finally marry shocked

2 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by brain54(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jakumo:

I agree with you completely that anal sex is not only horribly smelly and disgusting but also EXTREMELY dangerous to the health of both participants. The thin fragile lining of the rectum is NOT designed for penetration by any object, and doing so can result in serious damage to the urinary tract whereby the person who was penetrated winds up having to wear adult diapers due to uncontrolled leakage of chit and urine, FOR LIFE.

No five minutes of unnatural penetration is worth ruining someone's water and solid waste disposal plumbing for the rest of their lives. Finally, anyone who is already in the habit of being rammed up the rear COULD already be infected with HIV AIDS because anal sex is the PRIMARY means by which that virus is transmitted from a carrier to a new victim.
Just thinking of this makes my skin crawl…

I saw another thread of someone asking a similar question yesterday about homosexuality and anal.

I couldn’t even read through to the end because of how disgusted I felt.

I don’t think the 5 minutes pleasure is worth all the stress.

I will pass and enjoy sex the ‘normal’ way.

Life is not too hard!

9 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Amaly: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
What a perverted world people talk now as if there is no God, no death , no judgement day, no heaven nor hell. You live this kind life having sex with all kinds of partners and one day like play like play you die and discover there is a God, there is judgement, there is punishment in hell for sins including immorality, and hell is forever what will you do?
Kai some people get liver abeg.

10 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by brain54(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. And may we never come across such types of bannies when we are ready to finally marry shocked
Sometimes you may never find out…

I mean what these banies have done in the past. You fit go marry one innocent looking/acting banny, thinking you married a saint meanwhile… guys done use them do and practice different kinds of experiments.

I remember one “descent” girl I dated in Warri. This na normal girl wey I believe say no too wild- something just told me to tease her and pretend I liked anal and wanted to do it with her.

After so much pretense and thinking I was actually serious before she later confessed ( after plenty whining) that she has done anal before in the past.

She even described how “messy” the whole thing was for her etc.

Although she admitted she did it just to please the guy and never really enjoyed it.

I just Dey short of words that day.

4 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Sonnobax15(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
brain54:

Sometimes you may never find out…

I mean what these banies have done in the past. You fit go marry one innocent looking/acting banny, thinking you married a saint meanwhile… guys done use them do and practice different kinds of experiments.

I remember one “descent” girl I dated in Warri. This na normal girl wey I believe say no too wild- something just told me to tease her and pretend I liked anal and wanted to do it with her.

After so much pretense and thinking I was actually serious before she later confessed ( after plenty whining) that she has done anal before in the past.

She even described how “messy” the whole thing was for her etc.

Although she admitted she did it just to please the guy and never really enjoyed it.

I just Dey short of words that day.
. cheesy. Some bannies can pretend cha en....It takes only the grace of God and guyman street credibility to outsmart any banny wey don do shiit for past before.

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Oceanjagaban: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:
I met this babe this babe where I went to renew my international passport in January, since then we talk once in a while until our chat became frequent.

She visited me for the first time since two months we met and we had sex, a very intensed one and enjoyable one. I haven't met a girl with so much energy.

Since then the sex have been frequent, say 2 to 3 times a week. Please note we are not dating but the chemistry is there as we vibe a lot. We have never discussed anything about relationship, neither have she brought it up. She is a busy lady, works in a reputable firm and still have time for weekend smashing at my place.

The problem now is that she is requesting i Bleep her from her asshole. Personally i have never had that experience, the thought of it even disgust me to an extent. I just told her with time we will explore that type of sex.

I was curious so i asked her if that was a regular thing for her, she mentioned her ex introduced her to anal sex which she didn't like at first but later turned out to enjoy it afterwards.

So I'm here asking you guys that may have had anal sex before with a lady, what's the experience like? What's the possibility of dipping my dick inside poo? What and what should i expect if i dive into her modafucka asshole?
If she say make you Fvck her yansh then Bleep her yansh na....u sef na wao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Oceanjagaban: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

ah ah,calm down na,abi them don blow your yansh before,this one you dey talk about death for small yansh matter
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
ah ah,calm down na,abi them don blow your yansh before,this one you dey talk about death for small yansh matter

Death ke.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement oo
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Aklee4994(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Deprive am pls!!!Ask me why
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Amen

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Thomasankara(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
[/color]ha[color=#770077]😲
illicit:

Nothing scary about it, no one is gonna die

Hausa girls like it

One of them introduced me to it at school wink
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

If she say make you Fvck her yansh then Bleep her yansh na....u sef na wao

In life, no be every food them serve you you go chop once o. Better to have a rethink of wetin i want to dive into, to avoid regret. Life no end for sex. I like Bleep but things have limit

6 Likes

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by SatoshiBTC: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aklee4994:
Deprive am pls!!!Ask me why

Why?
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by ogbenimax007: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
If you no fit, please pass her to me

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by gameova(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

Fear God bro. Wait till you are married so you can enjoy every sex style with wifey. Fornication is sin against your own body. God help us all

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Kobicove(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

Must you do it?

Just tell her you're not interested

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Finnese001: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Had it on Monday, it's overrated

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by Oceanjagaban: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

I life, no be every food them serve you you go chop once o. Better to have a rethink of wetin i want to into, to avoid regret. Life no end for sex. I like Bleep but things have limit
yea,if at all use waterproof...
Re: My New Girl Wants Anal Sex by okoroemeka(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
SatoshiBTC:

what are you still waiting for,it is guaranteed to be tight with a sprinkling of shit particles in your dick as flavour if you don't mind,but it is tight and enjoyable,hammer that ass and wash your dick after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Be My Problem? / Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See / Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.