Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) (59205 Views)

Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
This Nigerian girl is just talented forget the training. The way she stretch her body is amazing, this girl will send a message to the world very soon.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/how-this-young-nigerian-girl-stretch.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by ladilawal82(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wonderment

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by flames007(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wow,talent just needs an enabling environment.i pray She Gets that ASAP!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Opportuneke(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fantabulous...

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
As a real niggarrr i can tell you that there is nothing amazing here
All kids can do this because kids are more flexible
When we are young our joint movement rotates easily and become more flexible because the amount of lubricating fluid inside our joints are much and the cartilage are thicker Ligaments also tend to be elongated and and have some flexibility.

So this kids is actually doing no shit

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm....do you know most girls lose their virginity doing this.... Most gymnastics act lost theirs in the process

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by VivyZub(f): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Topccy007z: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is great

1 Like

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Greystone: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Connective tissue disease causing hyper mobility.
Non medicos will not understand.

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wonderment grin

1 Like

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by TechExpert(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
wow! this one become unbreakable plate
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ehhhn

Nigeria Olympic representative

1 Like

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Deicide: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
When i saw the picture i was like Jesus!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
I am very sure with this flexibility, this little girl has lose her hymen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Magnificent!!!! cool
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Babzrockman: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
The 1st pic amazes alot
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by u11ae1013: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
She is talented in the wrong country

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na today
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na today embarassed
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
It a pity she's in a wrong environment because soon Na only on top Prick she go dey do that stretch

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by realestniggah: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Imagine this girl in Russia as a ballerina

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hope she stays flexible as she grows up...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
She should be careful and mindful of those stretch stunts that may tear her spinal cord?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Odiriance4all:
It a pity she's in a wrong environment because soon Na only on top Prick she go dey do that stretch

PERVERT

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by EliteDude(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dagger111:
I am very sure with this flexibility, this little girl has lose her hymen.

See the positive now bro...

jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm....do you know most girls lose their virginity doing this.... Most gymnastics act lost theirs in the process

Lols...you see a future for her in gymnastics at least....

Nairaobserver:
This Nigerian girl is just talented forget the training. The way she stretch her body is amazing, this girl will send a message to the world very soon.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/how-this-young-nigerian-girl-stretch.html

I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
her hymen is at a high risk of rupturing...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
See flexibility. Unlike us with big belle n fat body. Even to bend hand sef stress for us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by VillageHead: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by w1sEmAn: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Automatic disvirginity grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greystone:
Connective tissue disease causing hyper mobility.
Non medicos will not understand.

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided

Are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by chinnie3(f): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#770077][/color]omg!
shocked

[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.