Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) (59255 Views)

Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by wonuks(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ask her how her body feels in 40 years time..
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Maxwelltf: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
angry ;Dhahahahah
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm....do you know most girls lose their virginity doing this.... Most gymnastics act lost theirs in the process
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
Hmmm....do you know most girls lose their virginity doing this.... Most gymnastics act lost theirs in the process

that means most of those pretty Asians doing this same thing at Olympics needs Nigerian Guys as their coaches to make it easier for them rather losing it in the process of Flexibility grin
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol, they would have taken pictures indoors, see floor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dagger111:
I am very sure with this flexibility, this little girl has lose her hymen.
lol...unfortunately it's a win win situation for her perv...Because exercises also helps to tighten the vulva..But u are sick to even think of her hymen in the first place...U really shocked me as a father with young daughters oooo...Why person go even dey reason say small girl toto..??

2 Likes

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by ahnie: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Odiriance4all:
It a pity she's in a wrong environment because soon Na only on top Prick she go dey do that stretch
Just for clout....with comments like this...you expect us to patronize your business.

I pity kids around you.

3 Likes

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by tolumizzy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by franchasng: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
and at least she have some real life pictures to back it up and as an evidence to show her future partner(s) unlike those lienus ladies that claim they lost theirs while riding bicycle and climbing trees, picture of them climbing tree we no see grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Odiriance4all:
It a pity she's in a wrong environment because soon Na only on top Prick she go dey do that stretch
Lol
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Seamtri(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Whta a flexible body she gat there.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by eminiBAALE(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
hmmmm..... i nor go talk oooo

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
I would rather be Simone Blise than be a Virgin.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Another Emmanuella and Mark Angel act in the making...
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by ihitenansa: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
who virginity EPP ?
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by sameasy4real(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by leisuretym: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Deicide:
When i saw the picture i was like Jesus!!!

Oh! so, Jesus is her name?
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Could do the third posture before but no longer fit now. Gotta hit d gym!
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol...unfortunately it's a win win situation for her perv...Because exercises also helps to tighten the vulva..But u are sick to even think of her hymen in the first place...U really shocked me as a father with young daughters oooo...Why person go even dey reason say small girl toto..??

I am nt sick bt with that weird posture and my level of exposure, that was the first thing that came into my head to be candid.

1 Like

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
What a talent, but our environment doesn't encourage this kind of talent
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by SuperKlean(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Odiriance4all:
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why are most Nigerians Naturally lazy and dirty?.

The individual who shot these pictures is presumably an adult. How then do you feel this comfortable is an enclosed space with green algae growing around you?.

This is a health hazard.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Itzneowizy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greystone:
Connective tissue disease causing hyper mobility.
Non medicos will not understand.

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided
Osteogenesis imperfecta?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
ottersberger:
Why are most Nigerians Naturally lazy and dirty?.

The individual who shot these pictures is presumably an adult. How then do you feel this comfortable is an enclosed space with green algae growing around you?.

This is a health hazard.

Lmao
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
and at least she have some real life pictures to back it up and as an evidence to show her future partner(s) unlike those lienus ladies that claim they lost theirs while riding bicycle and climbing trees, picture of them climbing tree we no see grin
You're just so funny grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by MedicH: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr i can tell you that there is nothing amazing here
All kids can do this because kids are more flexible
When we are young our joint movement rotates easily and become more flexible because the amount of lubricating fluid inside our joints are much and the cartilage are thicker Ligaments also tend to be elongated and and have some flexibility.

So this kids is actually doing no shit

I could tell u no fit try this kind thing at ur young age.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by franchasng: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
tosyne2much:
You're just so funny grin
grin
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Her parents should just contact Cirque du Soleil and in the next 12 months, she will be living, schooling and training in Las Vegas.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greystone:

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided

grin
you dey alright chief.
Cleidocranial dysplasia
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greystone:

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided

Oga doctor.. so both the girl and that bros have the disease? Olodo.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by IamCharles123: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr i can tell you that there is nothing amazing here
All kids can do this because kids are more flexible
When we are young our joint movement rotates easily and become more flexible because the amount of lubricating fluid inside our joints are much and the cartilage are thicker Ligaments also tend to be elongated and and have some flexibility.

So this kids is actually doing no shit

That's a big fat lie, this is genetic, some people are just very flexible, its in their gene. You can even see that mature guy with her too, yet you still ended up typing rubbish.
You are not are real nigga. On behalf of all real niggas, we disown you.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by etrouble: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
jerrybakermillz:

So you still brought this 1900 lie of why Nkechi was not virgin here. So stretching your legs now equates to stretching your vagina. Get way from here. Ashewo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.