Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) (59253 Views)

Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol...unfortunately it's a win win situation for her perv...Because exercises also helps to tighten the vulva..But u are sick to even think of her hymen in the first place...U really shocked me as a father with young daughters oooo...Why person go even dey reason say small girl toto..??

And u Don dey reason her toto too ?
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by akmath: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr i can tell you that there is nothing amazing here
All kids can do this because kids are more flexible
When we are young our joint movement rotates easily and become more flexible because the amount of lubricating fluid inside our joints are much and the cartilage are thicker Ligaments also tend to be elongated and and have some flexibility.

So this kids is actually doing no shit

Taah
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
We are so surprised because we din't build our kids in this line. Chinese kids fit into very insanely tiny boxes and win laurels in the Olympics gymnastics and acrobatics. We must stop believing that it is only when our kids study medicine and surgery, law that they will be successful.let us deconstruct our minds in this line. My child must take sports paripasu with his/her education to create a vast variety of career choices for him/her
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Warleyy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
So what you're saying is that flexibility is a disease?
Greystone:
Connective tissue disease causing hyper mobility.
Non medicos will not understand.

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by cue64: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greystone:

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided
marfan syndrome? shocked shocked shocked Marfan nah problem for chinese oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by themanderon: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gifted. But those walls make for a difficult viewing.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
When we are young our joint movement rotates easily and become more flexible because the amount of lubricating fluid inside our joints are much and the cartilage are thicker Ligaments also tend to be elongated and and have some flexibility.
All the same she deserves an applause...

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dagger111:
I am very sure with this flexibility, this little girl has lose her hymen.
why are you so concerned about the girls hymen?
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by neurowale: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greystone:

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided
what's the relation of marfan's syndrome/osteogenesis imperfecta?.. Toxic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by brownbib(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Playthepianos: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
this is incredible

meanwhile,
Check also:
Click here to see
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

And u Don dey reason her toto too ?
goan ask ur granny...Godforbid bad thing..
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dagger111:

I am nt sick bt with that weird posture and my level of exposure, that was the first thing that came into my head to be candid.
understandable
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
IamCharles123:

That's a big fat lie, this is genetic, some people are just very flexible, its in their gene. You can even see that mature guy with her too, yet you still ended up typing rubbish.
You are not are real nigga. On behalf of all real niggas, we disown you.
AMEN!!!!!that guy own too much. Niggar dis, Niggar dat. Shey we no go hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
That's very good but her hymen will easily get torn because of this
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by timibare(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ned baba.... aw u see ds babe

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:
her hymen is at a high risk of rupturing...

And?
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by daybreak08: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
passyhansome:
PERVERT
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by daybreak08: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Whoop, this is wonderful, you can get more amazing kids stuff on our site

www.tripleaworldwide.com
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by webngnews: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
u11ae1013:
She is talented in the wrong country

Biafruads man........ grin
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by yaki84: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by nauto15: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good for her
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Laurene: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Odiriance4all:
It a pity she's in a wrong environment because soon Na only on top Prick she go dey do that stretch
grin
Odiriance4all:
It a pity she's in a wrong environment because soon Na only on top Prick she go dey do that stretch
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Fabulouski(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dizzyrascal:

I don't just get it. All of a sudden, Hymen became the topic of discussion
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Goldie16(f): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's a talent/gift
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by sharpchap: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ehlers-Danlos I think.
Greystone:

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
Marfan syndrome
Osteogenesis imperfecta
Alport syndrome
Loeys-Dietz syndrome

Take ur pick undecided
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dizzyrascal:

Cos i am a medical practitioner, doctor to be realistic. cool
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by ussv: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Odiriance4all:
She's just a child na , no think dat Kain lthing of her , that's paedophilia o .
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by dasparrow: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2019
She is a contortionist. In places like America and the rest of the Western world, her gift will be valued. In Nigeria however, it won't.
Re: Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2019
The parents need to find a way to get her into gymnastics. She can even train in tumbling by using YouTube videos of Olympic performances, and instructional videos.

There's plenty of gymnastics scholarships out there. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.