Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) (39392 Views)

Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather / Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by HappyCanadian: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by FarahAideed: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Shame on Obaino

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Commentor: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019
We always come to their rescue yet they underrate us.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Anambralstson: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019
otokx:
Its obvious the Anambra state governor is building castles in the sky.
The distance where the incident happened is not far from Asaba

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by omenka(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Had similar incident recently in Makurdi Modern Market. So much was lost.

I think it is high time our traders began to embrace insurance to mitigate their loses in an event such as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
We always come to their rescue yet they underrate us.
[/s]
they said delta not yeroba Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Hisxellency: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
My thoughts and prayers are with the families that lost their loved ones and properties in this unfortunate event..
With the rate of fire outburst in Anambra state, market heads should please as a matter of urgency engage the services of the fire service than leaving them in the hands of the government who will do nothing in the event of reoccurance..

Its indeed A BLACK WEDNESDAY!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by midnighter(f): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
i thought peter obi commission some fire service truck before he left, so wat happen to them? it's even shameful that a bigger city like onitsha don't hv a fire service.....Asaba fire service had to drive down to aid the city, meanwhile I thought the Federal Fire Service did recruitment this year?

Very nonsensical something

And the worst part is that the governor will still shamelessly carry his face to "condole" with the victims

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Sanchez01: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2019
I hate to say this but this is what propaganda is capable of. You know full well that your government is ineffective but you never stopped assigning tasks to social media warriors to paint your government good and make it look like you're working when you aren't.

It is a huge shame of Obiano and Anambra state as a whole that a fire team from Delta state crossed the Niger bridge all the way from Asaba just so they could put out fire.

Ironically, media touts will forget this tomorrow and focus on the affairs of Lagos and states that don't have any effect of them. Such a let down!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Commentor: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Shame on Obaino

See your home town.

sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2019
omenka:
embarassed
Ibiano is a monumental failure

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Commentor: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
they said delta not yeroba Muslims

Shatap.

I'm even surprised you can write.

It seems your medicine is wearing off.

By the way, I'm proudly Itsekiri.

Kill yourself if you can't stomach it.

We feed you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Evaromantik1(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
You guys can't cease to amaze me. How do you even think that Anambra State doesn't have Fire Service.

You said the said they can't come because they do not have water in their tank, how did that make Obiano a bad governor. Same you said Obiano didn't buy Fire Emergency Van from Innoson. Who bought those in empty tank?

This is exactly what Obiano wants to prob and bring those lazy salary earners to justice.

And you guys are all here blasting Obiano out of anger.

Despite anger, we all have to calm down and take things at ease here. My best friend lost everything he's got except his life there yesterday.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Techdra: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01 You really don't understand me, do you? Well, that they see that as their mandate doesn't make it right or true. They are to only cover Asaba/Ogwashi-Uku/Ibusa/Okpanam. Going beyond is not advisable.

Moreover, it happens to be the other way around. Anambra people are the ones domiciled in Asaba - their business, their homes, their offices, etc. We aren't "brothers" or "twins" as they say. We are only neighbours and they 90% of the time depend on us. Be guided please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by midnighter(f): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
It was so bad of our people. Some wicked ones whose properties were among the first to be burned didn't want the properties of others to be rescued. For them, everyone must suffer like them. Too bad.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Shatap.

I'm even surprise you can write.

We feed you.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Asaba fire service always deploy to Onitsha whenever there is a fire outbreak. It has been their tradition right from the mbadinuju era. They see Onitsha as part of their mandate area, afterall a large number of Asaba residents earn their livelihood in Onitsha, so in a way, they are also protecting Asaba's economy.

Afonjas, think that from Onitsha to Asaba is like long hrs drive like from one state to another state, not knowing that Onitsha is more closer to Asaba than Awka, Nnewi and other major Anambra towns. Similar to Aba and Ikot Ekpene.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2019
HappyCanadian:
Just look at fire truck and see the difference with the truck here, mehn! long way to go in Naija cry

Mr Canadian, you obviously want Nigerians to be paying as much as N100000 in taxes monthly before we can get there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by omenka(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
Ibiano is a monumental failure
Obiano didnt start the fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Anambralstson: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

Obiano rubbished all Obi's effort in Anambra.....the man is pure disaster! The more pictures I see the more pained I am
How times did fire burn main market Onitsha during Obi's tenure

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Shatap.

I'm even surprised you can write.

We feed you.
[/s]
trash
you're a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Commentor: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[i][/i]

We have increased the dosage.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

We have increased the dosage.

[/s]
shatap you yeroba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Commentor: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash
you're a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

E pain am.

I'm your oga.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

E pain am.

I'm your oga.
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Obi de fire fighter. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by midnighter(f): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Commentor:

Whats the difference between Yoruba and itshekiri Yoruba people say that itsekiri just speak an older dialect

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by nauto5: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
So bad
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by FarahAideed: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Commentor:

See your home town.

sad

Very shameful I tell you..these Nigerian Governors are totally useless ..if it's saner climes the governor should resign over this

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Cyberterror:
Just look at those tall buildings. How many of them have water? Landlords cannot provide water to their tenants, Onitsha is a mess.
U even get sense so... How many water you wan pour for the fire? Where them see light take pump water? Anambra no suppose get water board. Some of una sef need brain transplant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.