Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) (39394 Views)

Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather / Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Techsunny: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
All he cares is drinking liquor here nd there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Evaromantik1:
You guys can't cease to amaze me. How do you even think that Anambra State doesn't have Fire Service.

You said the said they can't come because they do not have water in their tank, how did that make Obiano a bad governor. Same you said Obiano didn't buy Fire Emergency Van from Innoson. Who bought those in empty tank?

This is exactly what Obiano wants to prob and bring those lazy salary earners to justice.

And you guys are all here blasting Obiano out of anger.

Despite anger, we all have to calm down and take things at ease here. My best friend lost everything he's got except his life there yesterday.

Your best friend lost everything and you are here yarning dust. I'd advise your friend to stay away from you because you're wicked and you don't mean well for him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Dreamville: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Too much nollywood has eaten deep into the fabrics of this kid's brain.

Seun there should be an age restriction for people registering on this forum
It might sound ridiculous but it's actually true.Have u ever asked yourself why most of the southeasterners doing drugs and all sorts of illegal activities home and abroad are all from Anambra?it's simple.THE LOVE OF MONEY.whichever means they use in acquiring does not perturb an average Anambra man.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by aspirebig: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
But the type of fire does not need water to extinguish it.

As a matter of urgency, there should be different fire hydrant system strategically installed in the Onitsha metropolis to fight future inferno.

Remember that Onitsha market and fire, no be today talk.

Even Late Highlife Singer, Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe sang about the fire incidence in one of his hit album.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Commentor: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

We go hear scores soon for your areas, I know your state of origin is not to write home about

Below are more pictures of Anambra fire service

Hmmm.

Where dem dey yesterday?

Abi dem be dey still snap photo for studio when the thing happen?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Amiteye(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Apparently Delta state is the worst most incompetent state ever......as they would have us believe.....WARRI

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Hmmm.

Where dem dey yesterday?

Abi dem be dey still snap photo for studio when the thing happen?
[/s]
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by uvie66: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cyberterror:
You are mad. Go and ask around Onitsha. Not everyone lives on social media like you. Onitsha is home of the the worst kind of ritualists you can find anywhere. Money worshipping millionaires who live like paupers.
I think you should direct your statement to your village people who still reside in the stone age, this forum thrive on modernity.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
jneutron4000:
Big shame to Ndi Igbos, not a single functional fire service in Anambra state. The annoying thing is that instead of Igbos to face their own problems and find ways to solve them, na Tinubu, Yoruba land and politics be there problem. RIP to those that lost their precious life in the incident and God will help restore those that lost their source of livelihood.
With the way they chestbeat, you will think their region is singapore

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

Imbecilic reasoning by a tiger clawed, facial scarred, individual from the land of rusty brown zinc roofs.
shutup your dirty mouth there.. with the way you cursed people chestbeat here, one would think your region is singapore.. useless people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Ibadan is still beter in all forms of basic amenities than a whole state without water to put out fire for over four hours, atleast our Governor is Seyi Makinde a technocrat, yours is a smelling drunkard who is a woman wrapper
shitgringringringrin
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by gift01: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Instead of them to query their governor they are here defending the defenseless. An international market without fire service
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by ursullalinda(f): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
globemoney:

Usu, weren’t there fire disasters in onitsha during Obis tenure? Obiano is a far better gov than Obi. That’s the fact

Dika gi
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by xaggar(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
shutup your dirty mouth there.. with the way you cursed people chestbeat here, one would think your region is singapore.. useless people

It's not Singapore but better housed than the tribally renowned face-me-i-face-you decrepits of a structure you've got in those prehistoric archaic towns of yours.

Ode!
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

It's not Singapore but better housed than your tribally reknowed and accredited face-me-i-face-you decrepits you've got in those prehistoric archaic towns of yours.

Ode!
yet you all are rushing there everyday for greener pasture.. oponu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by xaggar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yet you all are rushing there everyday for greener pasture.. oponu

Fyi, I don't reside there and don't imagine I would... I left the glorified and overrated pig sty a long time ago.

Greener pasture? In your wildest dreams it is. Fucking Shit hole of a place. Hell's replica.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

Fyi, I don't reside there and don't imagine I would... I left the glorified and overrated pig sty a long time ago.

Greener pasture? In your wildest dreams it is. Fucking Shit hole of a place. Hell's replica.
But millions of your brother's are there... why didn't they stay in their paradise gringringrin
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by xaggar(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
But millions of your brother's are there... why didn't they stay in their paradise gringringrin

You think yours reside only where you think they do?

I see your aren't traveled. Maybe cos you so broke to afford t-fare or rather too tribalistic (as your people are known). My dumb friend, travel and see.

The world doesn't begin and end in Iseyin (or wherever you find your poor self).
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
xaggar:

You think yours reside only where you think they do?

I see your aren't traveled. Maybe cos you so broke to afford t-fare or rather too tribalistic (as your people are known). My dumb friend, travel and see.

The world doesn't begin and end in Iseyin (or wherever you find your poor self).
Lol.. you can't compare the numbers of YORUBAS in the SE to that of igbos in the SW. . YORUBAS are very minute in SE
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by xaggar(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Lol.. you can't compare the numbers of YORUBAS in the SE to that of igbos in the SW. . YORUBAS are very minute in SE

Question is: What are they doing there?

Dem miss road?
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2019
xaggar:

Question is: What are they doing there?

Dem miss road?
How many them be for that cursed region ?
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Bryan88(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Cyberterror:
Anumanu. Nne na nna gi. Before the end of this year, you will join her in the grave.
it will never be well with you...u will 4 ever b a terror not only on cyber but even to d community and nigeria as a whole... for saying all u said to me? u will never know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.