Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) (39382 Views)

Maiduguri 45°c: Fire Service Sprays Cool Water To Mitigate The Harsh Weather / Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by DNSPro: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Calm down...The bible says we should always pray for our leaders for divine direction.Without God you can't make any headway in life.You are making refernce to Hong kong masses has been protesting in futility for the past 3months

Until you realize that your enemies are same leaders you want to pray for before you will open eyes.

There is an imaginary line between us and these guys but most you do not yet see this.

Me I am a hustler and if all works well, I might just move to Ghana next year ending.

I can't share a country with retrogressive mentality while others are moving forward.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

In Lagos we have 112 emergency number, just dial it and fire services and ambulace service are already at your doorstep

what do you have in anambra, what?

Nobody is bitter over a clown shoe organised by the drunkard governor's wife
[/s]
shatap
Lagos is a no man's land
oba of Lagos is a criminal tout
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Kapeter:
common don't be pained dear. 2023 will soon be here, come to Lagos and tell us how we must vote out Tinubu and his boys while your cities continue to rot. Good 5 hours of fire uninterrupted, i laugh in ibo.

Bros if i live my life in Lagos i have a stake in what happens in Lagos. Please stop these statements from you its childish abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Afamed: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

I can see you are bitter over Onitsha carnival, how many times did Lagos fire agency were able to control fire incidents in Lagos

Should there still be any reason for comparison at this critical stage when a fire fighters could not get to the fire spot 5/4 hours after the incident started?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Anambralstson: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

In Lagos we have 112 emergency number, just dial it and fire services and ambulace service are already at your doorstep

what do you have in anambra, what?

Nobody is bitter over a clown shoe organised by the drunkard governor's wife
And Lagos always record the highest fire incidents,

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2019
and you got the stats from Ipob Berua of Statistics?

Anambralstson:

And Lagos always record the highest fire incidents,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Bryan88(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Cyberterror:
Nne gi. Anumanu
nnem anwugo and she will surely come for u for callin out on her spirit...i swear it will never b well with u.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

but funny enough this stats is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
stop claiming Lagos
claim your ibadan slum instead

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
stop claiming Lagos
claim your ibadan slum instead

Ibadan is still beter in all forms of basic amenities than a whole state without water to put out fire for over four hours, atleast our Governor is Seyi Makinde a technocrat, yours is a smelling drunkard who is a woman wrapper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by globemoney: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

Obiano rubbished all Obi's effort in Anambra.....the man is pure disaster! The more pictures I see the more pained I am
Usu, weren’t there fire disasters in onitsha during Obis tenure? Obiano is a far better gov than Obi. That’s the fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2019
no point taking things personal and throwing insult, behave like an adult and admit a state that doesnt have water to put out fire for 5 hours is a failed state governed by the wife of a drunkard... show any incidence of such gross irresponsibility in governance in southwest then we can talk

Anambralstson:

Some of you are senseless, you are quick to condemn others while yours is worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Ibadan is still beter in all forms of basic amenities than a whole state without water to put out fire for over four hours, atleast our Governor is Seyi Makinde a technocrat, yours is a smelling drunkard who is a woman wrapper
[/s]
trash
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
no point taking things personal and throwing insult, behave like an adult and admit a state that doesnt have water to put out fire for 5 hours is a failed state governed by the wife of a drunkard... show any incidence of such gross irresponsibility in governance in southwest then we can talk

[/s]
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by foreshore(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:
@naijadrivablog

No fewer than 40 buildings, ranging from two- storey to four- storey buildings were razed in a tanker explosion in Upper Iweka, Onitsha.
Over 500 lock- up shops were also gutted by the
fire along the Iweka street market leading to
ochanja and Menax market .

The incident was said to have started when a tanker laden with Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), otherwise known as petrol, negotiated from the Zik’s roundabout end of Onitsha -Enugu expressway, lost control around Toronto Hospital and veered off the service lane.

This caused the tanker to spill its content and a fire erupted which lasted about 5 hours. The fire spread from Upper Iweka down to Ochanja market (Onitsha South LGA), yet no fire service from Anambra State was sighted, as they reportedly said they don’t have water and the roads are bad for them to come. It was Fire Service from nearby Delta state that came to the rescue, but by then, goods, buildings and other properties worth millions of Naira has been lost to fire.

It is ironical that Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing is a Anambra based, yet the Government of Anambra can not buy fire fighting trucks from them and station men of the Fire Service near major markets and other developed areas of the State.

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/10/17/anambra-explosion-asaba-fire-service-came-to-the-rescue-photos/

95% of states in Nigeria ought to be local government. You can imagine a local government called a state without one single functional fire engine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Cyberterror: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Bryan88:
nnem anwugo and she will surely come for u for callin out on her spirit...i swear it will never b well with u.
Anumanu. Nne na nna gi. Before the end of this year, you will join her in the grave.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by phoexix: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Okowa oga ba li. I for be among those wey con fight the fire, if they don take us. Well still keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Allwell96: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2019
The very reason I don't like any house built near the highway.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Anambralstson: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

We go hear scores soon for your areas, I know your state of origin is not to write home about

Below are more pictures of Anambra fire service

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Kapeter:
This is what happen when you are so concerned about how yoruba run their government and their lands while you desert yours. That is their biggest city without no active firefighter. Fire conviniently razed the city for good 5 hours.

Firefighters had to come all the way from Asaba not Enugu, not Imo.

I hope you ibos learn someday. And if you like, refuse to learn and continue concerning yourself with Yoruba affairs while your cities burn to ashes. Pathetic lots.

Wait you expected fire fighters to come all the way from enugu to onitsha which is more than 2 hours journey eeh kwa?
Asaba is the closest city to call since it is just a ten minutes journey from onitsha head bridge to asaba Town.

Meanwhile Asaba is an Igbo speaking place forgetting that they were merge in delta state.
Calling asaba another tribe is like calling kwara another tribe.

I know afonja like you might thought asaba to onitsha is far, without knowing it is close distance the way Aba to Ikot ekpene is.
Don't sit in your room or office and be typing rubbish.
Next time, try to sit up and travel out from that your brown roof region before disgracing your family and tribe.
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

1.How much in taxes...I mean real taxes, do Anambra people pay?

The truth is, most Nigerian cities need to pay something called council tax....which would pay for the maintenance and expansion of things like the fire service. Just like...well...Lagos does to some extent.

2.If Fire service is just recrutiing, the recruits have to be trained...that takes time...plus they are deployed across the country.
I used to think about something like this but I then remembered how corrupt our government is
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by hisgrace090: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Asaba fire service always deploy to Onitsha whenever there is a fire outbreak. It has been their tradition right from the mbadinuju era. They see Onitsha as part of their mandate area, afterall a large number of Asaba residents earn their livelihood in Onitsha, so in a way, they are also protecting Asaba's economy.

Stop this rubbish and thank them so that they can do more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by otokx(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
It was so bad of our people. Some wicked ones whose properties were among the first to be burned didn't want the properties of others to be rescued. For them, everyone must suffer like them. Too bad.

Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
we should always pray for our leaders
Keep praying while they loot, acquire properties, peace & enjoyment for their families in a saner clime where people don't just sit around & pray for their leaders to do the right thing but hold them accountable for their lack incompetent rather than prayers, God & miracle. Your forefathers have prayed for generations...see where the prayers have landed us today. Keep praying & do nothing that's exactly what your politicians want you to do.. Pray pray pray while your people & their hard earned properties burn to the ground.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by ZZ22: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2019
otokx:

Unbelievable
Don't mind the idiot. He's lying
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by ZZ22: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2019
otokx:

Unbelievable
Don't mind the idiot. He's lying
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by mvem(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
It was so bad of our people. Some wicked ones whose properties were among the first to be burned didn't want the properties of others to be rescued. For them, everyone must suffer like them. Too bad.
seriously this happened ?
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by Charly68: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Na you vote for Obiano,please manage his maladministration
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by ZZ22: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
You have taken your hate to a whole new level that you hide under Igbo handle to spread evil. Lives and properties were lost but that's not enough for you to behave yourself. With time you will see what you have done to yourself
Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by ZZ22: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
mvem:
seriously this happened ?
The guy is yyeske aka area4area, he hides under Igbo handle to spread evil even the lives and properties lost meant nothing to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Luanda, Angola - The 'African Miami' (pics) / How Obiano Built Anambra International Airport In 15 Months (Photos, Video) / The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.