Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend (847 Views)

My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me / My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend by Beke2020: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Good day family,
A friend of mine have been married for A year now…… But her husband keep chatting with with his ex and whenever they chat, he delete the messages….
She have noticed that for a longer time… She is really confused and don’t know that to do…. She is asking me for advice but I don’t know what to tell her…
Please your advice

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friends-husband-keeps-chatting-with-his-ex-girlfriend/

Re: My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend by blackboy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
He wants to have them both.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2019
blackboy:
He wants to have them both.

Exactly grin
Re: My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Let her tell him to stop chatting with his ex naa, what is she tell you for, do you equally want to start chatting with him ........simple stuff that needs common wisdom women go carry am come out go give devil as food
Re: My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend by Beke2020: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
So simple
VIRGINlabia:
Let her tell him to stop chatting with his ex naa, what is she tell you for, do you equally want to start chatting with him ........simple stuff that needs common wisdom women go carry am come out go give devil as food

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Pocohantas / Service S3x: Lady Offer To Pay Uber Driver With Juicy BJ / The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.