Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man (5091 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Friend’s Husband Keeps Chatting With His Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Davewealth2021: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks all.

I am okay with what I have heard.

I know what to do.

Let the thread end.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Mrkumareze(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Well, let me have a deep think, this is a serious issue. I ll read from me.

Going to the Man's house to clean his house is enough for me to take action, I can't take such sh*t but, we aren't the same anyway...So.

I would advice you monitor your wife's conversation with this man more, try set her WhatsApp app to backup all chats daily, u can equally subscribe her mobile data through your bank app, this is to have enough data for the backup ...
U need to gather enough evidence before further confrontation so they won't be any denial.. always screenshot n send to your phone any evidence u finds... remember to delete the traces, both in the photo gallery and sent messages ..

Chukwu gba gi ume nwanne

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Davash222(m): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2021
. This man does not stay with his family here in Lagos and I found out recently that my wife went to clean his apartment and from the chat the man said he noticed love in her eyes.
Do you still need a prophet to tell you...

Well, nevermind.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by AnotherOpinion: 12:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Omo!!

Don’t panic, engage her in new activities and more tasking activities when you are not around.
you can mirror her phone if you want to follow through but I warn you to make sure you can handle the consequences if the damage is done.

Pray fo wisdom to handle.

Omo!!!!
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Davash222(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
AnotherOpinion:
Omo!!

Don’t panic, engage her in new activities and more tasking activities when you are not around.
you can mirror her phone if you want to follow through but I warn you to make sure you can handle the consequences if the damage is done.

Pray fo wisdom to handle.

Omo!!!!
[/s]
All these are not necessary. Just tell him the truth. We are all adults here.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Things like this only leave a crack in the wall. I don't know why some married men & women find it so easy to be flirting with another through chats.

Me sef wey be single dey avoid unnecessary chats with ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:
I have been married for over 4 years. I noticed some months ago that my wife keeps chatting with a married neighbour.

I have had no reason to look at her chats before now, but one early morning as I was about to use her phone's hotspot, the first chat of the day was from the man and I was tempted to read through their chats and saw signs of light flirting.

I was shocked. I warned her about it. Clearly telling her that such actions will gradually deepen. She promised to stop. She still continued with the chats saying there was nothing at all between them and always trying to tell me what they discussed. I warned her sternly a second time and told her I was not interested in their conversations since she says their is nothing between them, she should keep the conversations to herself.

This man does not stay with his family here in Lagos and I found out recently that my wife went to clean his apartment and from the chat the man said he noticed love in her eyes.

Mehn, I have not said anything about this discovery, but I don't like the thoughts running through my head. I know my wife suspects I read their chat and has been trying to be extra nice.

I need to hear the opinions of married Christians.

Please just married Christians.

Moderators, front page please!

Why not simply chat the neighbour up and let him know you are no longer comfortable with his prolonged chatting activity with your wife?

That's being proactive and definitely better than just watching to see if your wife will do the right thing and cut off after you have warned her. Remember she's human and prone to temptation.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Davewealth2021: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Beloved3:

Why not simply chat the neighbour up and let him know you are no longer comfortable with his prolonged chatting activity with your wife?

He is a married man too so he will understand and retrace his steps.

Remember I have warned my wife twice. Do I need to confront someone else. She understands our values and should be wise enough to do the needful.

I am just tempted to allow everything play out so she can see the outcome, when I walk away.

Meanwhile, I don't think my silent action is the best, because I might be tempted to even get a side chick and suddenly everything might go down the drain.

Nb: We have a kid.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Harrykn: 12:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Wahala for who never marry, they are here to read comment. Redpillers give us suggested solution Biko.

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by mardis: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:

Remember I have warned my wife twice. Do I need to confront someone else. She understands our values and should be wise enough to do the needful.

I am just tempted to allow everything play out so she can see the outcome, when I walk away.

Meanwhile, I don't think my silent action is the best, because I might be tempted to even get a side chick and suddenly everything might go down the drain.

You want to get a side chic so you can be even right? Two wrongs don't make a right. Its is obvious she is lacking something from you and your single married neighbour is willing to give her. And i presume she's is idle and always at home and also irresponsible wife. (Not sorry to say this) So devil want to mount his workshop on her head. If not, what will make a responsible wife have a male neighbour's phone number in her phone? And even be entering a male neighbour's apartment? Well, What i will do if i were in your shoes, is to pretend that you don't care and monitor her closely. And also set trap so you can catch them in any act they're planning to do. From there you don't need anyone to tell you what next to do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:

I presume the man stays alone. When your wife went to clean his apartment did she go alone?

Have you confronted her about this?

And yourself, have you been involved in any extra marital affair since you got married that your wife eventually had knowledge of?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Bluntguy: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2021
You will soon lose her if you don't take charge now. Honestly, that's my 2 Kobo.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Mood11: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Click like if you have nothing reasonable to add to the issue on ground grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Kdon2: 1:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:
I have been married for over 4 years. I noticed some months ago that my wife keeps chatting with a married neighbour.

I have had no reason to look at her chats before now, but one early morning as I was about to use her phone's hotspot, the first chat of the day was from the man and I was tempted to read through their chats and saw signs of light flirting.

I was shocked. I warned her about it. Clearly telling her that such actions will gradually deepen. She promised to stop. She still continued with the chats saying there was nothing at all between them and always trying to tell me what they discussed. I warned her sternly a second time and told her I was not interested in their conversations since she says their is nothing between them, she should keep the conversations to herself.

This man does not stay with his family here in Lagos and I found out recently that my wife went to clean his apartment and from the chat the man said he noticed love in her eyes.

Mehn, I have not said anything about this discovery, but I don't like the thoughts running through my head. I know my wife suspects I read their chat and has been trying to be extra nice.

You are very naive. Your wife is gone if you don't man up she ll soon be our wife. Hope she is not Edo. Cos if she is you can't stop the fall. They are like that. Promiscuity is their nature there.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Elporo(m): 1:12am On Oct 11, 2021
I don tire for una.

If no be "wife looking for new gbola"; e go "husband looking for new puna"

if e no be "boyfriend with new side chick"; e go be "girlfriend cooking for her ex-lover"

Have you no shame?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Ocholu: 1:23am On Oct 11, 2021
I am coming
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by chatinent: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2021
It happened.

That's all.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Prechgold1180(m): 1:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Sorry
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by SweetiliciousD: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Let no one deceive you.

Goat cannot be storekeeper for yam

Watch out if other neighbours are friendly too.

Pray the married single neighbour doesn't have more money than you.
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by aminusodiq(m): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:

im an unmarried muslim and i will comment.... Op... Wetin u go do tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2021
E be like say Bomb dey your head. Which one is married Christians only?

Why not go and meet your pastor for advise instead. Una Dey use church deceive unasef for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by verybadmouth(m): 3:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Oga, treat your wife with love also.
It's very obvious you're not in good terms with your wife and often stay away from home.
The solution to your problem is simple. Start showing her signs of affection and love by doing house chores and taking her out. Cook her a nice meal. She's your wife and not your slave. Show her excess love and see if she will not leave the other guy alone. Na she go even block the guy troway.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Davewealth2021: 3:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks All!
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by eazzzy1(m): 4:20am On Oct 11, 2021
You are looking for married Christian advice because you want to hear things like pray about it, divorce is not an option, talk to someone she holds in high regards etc.

My advice for you, don’t confront a cheating partner if you aren’t ready to walk away. It’s better to feign ignorance of her affair, now you have confirmed to her that no matter what she does you can’t leave.

You have emboldened her, she will keep chatting and visiting the man and dare you to do your worst, call you insecure etc.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by vAssitant(f): 4:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by onyekabe(m): 5:05am On Oct 11, 2021
The woman is already cheating on you and I can assure you that in the nearest future she will cheat without hiding it from you. Now that you have just one kid is the time to decide whether to continue with her or go your way
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2021
op your wife don taste your neighbour gbola,99 percent sure bro
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by femi4: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:

What kind of man are you? Stop her from seeing or chatting with him. Cut all means of communication
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by blaise26abj(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Davewealth2021:

Don’t just tell her not to stop talking to another man . Sit her down and have a long discussion with her . Also Remember to listen attentively to what she has to say . After the talk , keep quiet and watch her closely . She is an adult and can make decisions on her own . If she doesn’t listen to your advise and continues , then you are not important to her and even if you quell their relationship , it will happen again with another person and she will keep it from you in a better way .
If you notice it continues , walk away from the marriage . Sometimes it takes a rude shock to reset some people’s brains . If her’s get reset , take her back and observe . If it happens again , divorce straight . Adultery is the only grounds that Jesus gave for divorce .

PS- implement whatever she discusses with you to the best of your ability .
Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Sonnobax15(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
That other man just dey help you dey warm your Banny pot of beans...Na just matter of time before he go start to chop am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by Vekydinho(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2021
With due respect sir!!!! There Is this one quote I came across few weeks ago on Fb and i quote" ASHAWO WEY GO MARRIAGE, NA HOLIDAY SHE GO"
Davewealth2021:

Re: My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man by tonak(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Been there, seen it all. If you chat or call the man, it won't change anything. She will hate you and they will device ways of avoiding you. I already know how this will end and trust me it's not going to end well. Just brace yourself, get as much evidence as possible about their relationship cos when push comes to shove, she will deny flat out. Women never learn. This is exactly how it started in my own case but today I thank God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Lady’s Skimpy Dress Seduce Rapists? See This... / I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.