Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates (51813 Views)

IMO 2023 Governorship Election Live Monitoring, Updates, And Results / Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Pwettylinda(f): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Check Out Rivers Governorship Candidates Below

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Pwettylinda(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
From the look of things and the murmur going in Rivers.

Rivers people may likely vote Labour party or SDP

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by derecho(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
One thing I know is that PDP will lose in Rivers State.
I don't know who the OBIdient will adopt.
I won't be surprised if Tonye Cole is adopted.

It'd be payback time

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by PlayMaker14: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
They will vote Magnus Abe to spite Wike...

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by abobote: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Labour all the way, Magnus Abe would have benefited if he had supported Labour.

Though Tinubu may prevail on the APC and SDP candidiate to allow Wike to have his way

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by helinues: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Rivers state Guber poll would be as it get. It's either Apc or Pdp candidate will win it, but all depends on who Gov Wike will support

20 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by highchief1: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Check Out Rivers Governorship Candidates Below
their election go hot o.Delta no go hot reach am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Nwaetche(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike does not have any political capital again.

The only time he can win is if they allow him to take the votes to the collation centre and get them doctored. Otherwise if Irev server works on that day, the SIM is a gonner.

grin grin grin grin

helinues:
The Rivers state Guber poll would be as it get. It's either Apc or Pdp candidate will win it, but all depends on who Gov Wike will support

33 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by helinues: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nwaetche:
Wike does not have any political capital again.

The only time he can win is if they allow him to take the votes to the collation centre and get them doctored. Otherwise if Irev server works on that day, the SIM is a gonner.

grin grin grin grin

Apc was expecting 25% from Rivers state but Wike won the state instead..

Give respect to Wike

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by MrColdsweat: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Give respect to Wike

So You agree that wike tampered with the people's will and you gloat and celebrate this rape of justice?

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by fx45(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Give respect to Wike
The criminality perpetrated by Wike in Rivers State will be reversed by the courts. Don't celebrate yet

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by KGD10: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:

So You agree that wike tampered with the people's will and you gloat and celebrate this rape of justice?

Wike has over 200k advisors. These people voted with him who even voted late because of late accreditation. So what are you saying?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by helinues: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
fx45:
The criminality perpetrated by Wike in Rivers State will be reversed by the courts. Don't celebrate yet

But Pdp benefitted from that same tactics by Gov Wike in 2015 and 2019 election now. Why are you guys fuming this time? Is it because it's not in your favour

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by MrColdsweat: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Wike has over 200k advisors. These people voted with him who even voted late because of late accreditation. So what are you saying?
I did not ask you.

19 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by KGD10: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:

I did not ask you.

I stated facts!

12 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by fx45(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
But Pdp benefitted from that same tactics by Gov Wike in 2015 and 2019 election now. Why are you guys fuming this time? Is it because it's not in your favour
I'm not interested in your nonsense argument. The courts would reverse Wike's criminality in Rivers State. You can take that to the bank.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by helinues: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
fx45:
I'm not interested in your nonsense argument. The courts would reverse Wike's criminality in Rivers State. You can take that to the bank.

Did the court reverse it in 2015 and 2019 election?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Jack500: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
fx45:

Which court? The one headed by Ariwoola? Keep fooling yourself

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by fx45(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jack500:
Which court? The one headed by Ariwoola? Keep fooling yourself
Ariwoola is not God. We're watching him closely

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Tulumbu: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike will do worse in this election

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by tesppidd: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

So with 200k advisers they were still mutilating result sheets, seizing ballot boxes and taking EOs hostage abi?

Nonsense!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by madapcmod: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
I learnt the Labour candidate did not identify with Obi and she supported another presidential candidate.

Since Wike helped APC in the presidential, let's do him the favour and vote APC Cole to complete the equation

Wike will hear from us come 11th march

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by SaiOba: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Why is Wike NOT talking again like he's one hell of a deity?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by femisplash: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wike no dey fear anybody, he will deliver for his candidate. You make noise on social media while he strikes when necessary.

19 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Pwettylinda(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
madapcmod:
I learnt the Labour candidate did not identify with Obi and she supported another presidential candidate.

Since Wike helped APC in the presidential, let's do him the favour and vote APC Cole to complete the equation

Wike will hear from us come 11th march

We would have voted for Cole but we do t like his platform so we go for SDP

11 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Blackazuma99(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sometimes when i see post on nairaland.com I just wonder..

Even opposition parties in Rivers State know they don't have capacity to win elections in the State.
Wike have shown capacity by giving APC victory in the just concluded elections this March 11 will not be different SIM FUBARA is our next governor and we the people of Rivers State will vote him come March 11.

APC will share votes with SDP and Labour Party can't win governorship from the PDP Because that wike last hope. Wike have all the councillors, 10thousand special advisers across the 23 local government areas of the state, the house of assembly members and thousands of people he has empowered supporting him.

Wike lead we all follow

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by KGD10: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
tesppidd:
So with 200k advisers they were still mutilating result sheets, seizing ballot boxes and taking EOs hostage abi?

Nonsense!

They didn't mutilate any results. They voted late!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by tesppidd: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

They didn't mutilate any results. They voted late!
lol

They voted late..??

Why not kuku say they voted and went back later to change their votes because on some of the sheets I saw a party's votes was reducing while another party's votes was increasing. grin

Rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by KGD10: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

They voted late..??

Why not kuku say they voted and went back later to change their votes because on some of the sheets I saw a party's votes was reducing while another party's votes was increasing. grin

Rubbish.

If they went back to change their votvotedses, they're Free to do it. It's Wike who employ them after all.
Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by tesppidd: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

If they went back to change their votvotedses, they're Free to do it. It's Wike who employ them after all.
Vote and then go back to change votes?

Where have you ever heard that?

Are we in an animal kingdom?

Abeg Waka if you have nothing reasonable to say.

You couldn't have been in Rivers state on Saturday and be talking this rubbish you are talking.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by KGD10: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
tesppidd:
Vote and then go back to change votes?

Where have you ever heard that?

Are we in an animal kingdom?

Abeg Waka if you have nothing reasonable to say.

You couldn't have been in Rivers state on Saturday and be talking this rubbish you are talking.

Wike is the governor! The 200k were the advisors he employed close to election time. He employed and paid them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates by Mfetenang: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
It seems that some people here seem to believe that IPOB people are more in number than the owners of Rivers State. Some believe Rivers State ends in Port Harcourt.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.