Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths (4002 Views)

President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth / So All These Lazy Youths Can't Afford Food For Themselves? Reactions & Photos / Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Ikinternational: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Better shut up and let me not post about your villages
The only problems yorubas have is leader
U should have used your brain to know I was joking
Nothing really concerns me about Igbo land

I'm lying to impress YOU abi?
Okay...congrats. I'm happy that you got that off your chest. K I M
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Bighead9:

Good Boy, you can go play with your mates now. cool

You should be ashamed. He just put you in ur place.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Buckubuck:

You should be ashamed. He just put you in ur place.

E pain this man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Bighead9:

E pain this man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Posting pictures does not change the fact that he put you in ur place. Have some shame if not self-respect.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Buckubuck:

Posting pictures does not change the fact that he put you in ur place. Have some shame if not self-respect.

E still dey pain this man well. grin

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Bighead9:

E still dey pain this man well. grin
You wish. So long
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bigseven(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2019
The state OP came from. in a microscopic view, OP might the first in the list of their state.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Enyari: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Bayelsa takes first position abeg. Capital shithole.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by ofeco: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria as a whole holds the title of the laziest citizens on earth hence we voted our ancestor along side a lazy prof who is bereft of ideas on how to move a country.
The only idea the 2 useless and lazy creatures running the country have is how to tell lies, over burden the citizens with tax and borrow to run the brobdingnagian government.

Nigerians are among the most hard working people in the world, we are everywhere struggling on how to survive.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by ArticleBeast: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Osaze007:

Stupid Mumu
Very foolish human na be the guy. He know the way benin boys take dey hustle. For even illegal na only benin boys get mind follow desert...If na legit boys dey push am. All these oshogbo boys
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by achi4u(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
carzola:
Lagos must hardworking state.
Cross river
Ebonyi
And all the northern states.
attention seeker.
Ebonyi that feed ur state.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bighead9:

The Eastern States are not lazy but, they are criminal minded. grin grin grin grin
There is still some measure of genius required in criminality, what are your people ever good at? absolutely nothing.
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:

There is still some measure of genius required in criminality, what are your people ever good at? absolutely nothing.

All hail Barrister Brightokechukwu A senior Advocate of Biafra (SAB). He came to defend his Criminal minded guys from the Yeast. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bighead9:

All hail Barrister Brightokechukwu A senior Advocate of Biafra (SAB). He came to defend his Criminal minded guys from the Yeast. grin grin grin grin
Give me a criminal with millions in his account, over a re.tarded lowlife dirt scrubbing almajiri who pivots all his failures in life to the "will of Allah", that's why you will always be looked down as animals... despite the Nigerian factor favoring you!
Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Give me a criminal with millions in his account, over a re.tarded lowlife dirt scrubbing almajiri who pivots all his failures in life to the "will of Allah", that's why you will always be looked down as animals... despite the Nigerian factor favoring you!

Barrister Brightokechukwu is back with more Senior Advocates of Biafra (SAB), to defend their Criminal Brothers. grin

Re: Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths by Bighead9: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
brightokechukwu:

You see your life? The bolded is the reason why nobody wants to associate themselves with you. It is also the reason why the East is a no go area, due to Crimes. No wonder, the dream of every Igbo man is to relocate to either the North, South West or the South South, for greener pastures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What State Is This (photo) / Meet Chief Koko, The Man Who Sold Nigeria To British In 1889. / All FULANI Emirs Of The 7 Hausa States Must Step Down For Hausa Kings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.