Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South (2689 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Why can’t the northerners be more civilized like people in the south? Why do they insist on endless breeding when their children have no chance of attending a university or getting a well paid job? Isn’t there a way we can help them to see the light of civilization, rationale thinking, and clean hygiene? These are questions you may have asked at some point when looking down on the north, but from the perspective of nature, it’s not them who are the problem. We are the problem. We are the defects of nature that will be eradicated.

Nature does not care about education, “high quality” offspring, college degrees, equal rights, cleanliness, sustainability, philosophy, or the environment. It cares about fertility and might, and the species or race that is most fertile and most powerful will be rewarded with the bounty that the Earth provides. The people who are able to take over the planet in sheer numbers, regardless of their intelligence or manners, will come to rule the world, just like how homo sapiens came to overrun the more intelligent Neanderthals by breeding at a far superior rate. The most intelligent race on the can go on to build mansions & fortify themselves in caves as the more numerous northerners take over the south.

Rational thinking from the enlightenment era, when taken to its logical end in proving that families, divinity, and traditional standards aren’t necessary, along with the notion that the individual is God, leads to the suicide of society. Rationale, in it’s beautifully cherished civilized form, leads to the end of any race who participates in it, while the northerners with lesser IQs , who follow a 1400-year-old book that implores them to conquer and chop off heads, continue to multiply and take over more lands.

We are the mistakes of nature. We are the grotesque. We have been condemned for replacement, forsaken by God for enabling millions of abortions in just a few decades while we attempt to change the rules of nature, to declare man as woman and woman as man. Our goal is not one of spiritual enlightenment but of achieving the most vile feats of degeneracy.

Because of our cultural and biological sterility, I believe we have been fated for destruction. Even though this end stares us right in the face, the best we can muster is a few rants on internet web sites, and various forums, while the north is raping, conquering, and breeding. I promise you they will win. History shows that the barbarians always win. They are the solution to a broken people. They faithfully worship their gods while we worship our Facebook likes and celebrities. We are so hopelessly sterile, so anti-life, that nature will celebrate when we are replaced by those who can barely read. But they will treasure the life of their kind, and that’s enough.

Even if we solve all the political problems of the day, and neutralize the most vulgar of our society, what are we left with? A shrinking population and citizens so atomized that they are even losing the ability to communicate with each other, who have to use computerized apps and alcohol to fornicate while the female is on sterility medication, which her parents awarded her upon turning 16 years old. Our punishment is coming. Lands of the south will be given away, and even if the northern horde can be beaten with technology and Education there will be a day where there’s no man left to stand against them to push the kill button. The barbarians will inherit the south until they become civilized themselves and the cycle renews once more, like it has many times in the past.

Nature doesn’t care about your laws or your superior IQ. It cares about reproduction and power, and what the north lack in intelligence, they make up for in life energy. We are the anomalies, we are the mistakes, and unless we re-discover the ways of family, tradition, and God, we must be ready to accept the inevitable end that it was us who became so weak as a people that we didn’t even bother having a gate, and that all the Almajiri's had to do was walk right in.

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you want to be a rich northerner aka aboki. All you have to do is sell some fertility herbs to the southerner and boom. You'll start taking in the money.

Do you Know why they do that, because they believe you have issues with having children.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
The idea of RuGa has long been thrown into waste bin, enough of all these nonsense.

If only we can use the same energy we used in typing all these long meaningless epistle in developing this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Binikingdowm: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Charleys:
If you want to be a rich northerner aka aboki. All you have to do is sell some fertility herbs to the southerner and boom. You'll start taking in the money.

Do you Know why they do that, because they believe you have issues with having children.
do you even have sense? An average Southerner have more than 5 children, my mother has 5 , grand mother have 7.

The notion north have higher birth rate is a lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
FCBboy:
The idea of RuGa has long been thrown into waste bin, enough of all these nonsense.

If only we can use the same energy we used in typing all these long meaningless epistle in developing this country.

They do not need ruga to take over your lands. You are not just reproductive.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by mrvitalis(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Binikingdowm:
do you even have sense? An average Southerner have more than 5 children, my mother has 5 , grand mother have 7.

The average northern man has how man wife 4 times that by 5 thats 20
Average southern man has 1 wife 5 children so u see
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Binikingdowm:

And how many are you planning on having?
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Binikingdowm: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

The average northern man has how man wife 4 times that by 5 thats 20
Average southern man has 1 wife 5 children so u see
5 wives? Which tribe is that because middle belt people I've seen have 1 wife. Or do you mean mostly northerner?
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Charleys:

They do not need ruga to take over your lands. You are not just reproductive.

We've been sharing this country together for almost 60years. If they intend to take your land they would have done that since.

If any region is not pleased with the way the country is going, then the ball is in their court... Ask your legislative men to sponsor a referendum bill, don't take wuruwuru steps.

I'm not happy with the way the country is going but all these hatred is not the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fani kayode says we, the Southerners are the problem.
I wasn't blaming anyone but the south.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by spinna: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Based on the logic of this write up..the west should have long been overrun by the Arabs..There are good people with the values of humanity in both North and South. What happens is the animalistic and barbarian nations and peoples will destroy themselves.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
spinna:
Based on the logic of this write up..the west should have long been overrun by the Arabs..There are good people with the values of humanity in both North and South. What happens is the animalistic and barbarian nations and peoples will destroy themselves.
care to read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/4318673/igbos-minority-nigeria-truth
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
By asking a northerner if he has man power, you are indirectly telling him your cant have children that you want something that can help you have children. That's a fact.

So they just believe you (the south) is infertile, can't produce children, especially when men in their thirties have had kids yet.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
In every city you go in Nigeria, after the indigenous people, the next populated ethnic nationality is the Igbo people. Does this mean that Igbo's will soon take over the country? The answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Charleys:
By asking a northerner if he has man power, you are indirectly telling him your cant have children that you want something that can help you have children. That's a fact.

So they just believe you (the south) is infertile, can't produce children, especially when men in their thirties have had kids yet.
have you been to the east ? How many Hausa's are in the east compared to the Igbo's that are living in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Inteltower: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
you forget no matter the population its a few that rule the majority which is an irony of life.

as long as there is competition in politics, business, technology and education and practising democracy your write up holds no water.
watch the Game of thrones.. power exist in various forms, having a majority is one them but don't underestimate the power of money, alliance, intelligence, etc.

nice write up by the way but obviously there is a flaw that I have shown you.

the world is governed by progress/advancement if the northerners don't adapt to it in competing for the above mentioned their majority is only but people occupying space.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
The ability to create wealth is more important than the ability to procreate. This is because without money you will not be able to sustain your procreation and this is why so many deaths are recorded in the north due to preventable diseases.
Any man can have sex and make children both not all men can create wealth and make meaning out of life.
Remember even mad men can procreate.

6 Likes

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by letusbepieces: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
This was how dey arrived Ebonyi in their hundreds one morning.

People went to bed woke up and saw them everywhere.

This approach is being done all over Southern Nigeria.

It was how it started in the middle belt, today Fulani own Middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
China and India has a combined population of over 3.5billion. Does it mean that they will soon take over the world? The answer is no.

America has population of 300million people and have been able to maintain the highest level of standard of living and highest level of influence in world affairs.

Germany has a population of less than 70million and yet has been able to maintain a reasonable level of influence in the world. Why are they able to achieve this ? Its creativity and ability to make wealth that governs the world.

Stop celebrating mediocrity and let's see how to make life more meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
letusbepieces:
This was how dey arrived Ebonyi in their hundreds one morning.

People went to bed woke up and saw them everywhere.

This approach is being done all over Southern Nigeria.

It was how it started in the middle belt, today Fulani own Middle belt.
from when I was small till present, the Fulani's have always been in the east grazing their cattle's, what i have never seen is a Fulani man building houses on lands that does not belong to them in the east.

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
from when I was small till present, the Fulani's have always been in the east grazing their cattle's, what i have never seen is a Fulani man building houses on lands that does not belong to them in the east.

Why would you want to go back to the North with them cows when you could just stay in the south with your children.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
The ability to create wealth is more important than the ability to procreate. This is because without money you will not be able to sustain your procreation and this is why so many deaths are recorded in the north due to preventable diseases.
Any man can have sex and make children both not all men can create wealth and make meaning out of life.

Have you been to the North? Did you even read my post?
Nature does not recognize the creation of wealth.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
lastmessenger:

Check my second paragraph
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
lastmessenger:

Nature does not recognize wealth because wealth is meaningless to nature. Nature only realizes procreation.
Check my second paragraph.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by Charleys: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Charleys:

Why would you want to go back to the North with them cows when you could just stay in the south with your children.
and you think the owners of the land will just fold hands and watch some miscreants take their lands. I guess you don't know the value of land in the south.

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Charleys:

Nature does not recognize wealth because wealth is meaningless to nature. Nature only realizes procreation.
Check my second paragraph.
thats the reason why the rate of suicide bombing and terrorism is on the increase in the North because nature has a way of purging away the excesses that are useless.
Let me tell you young Man wisdom is profitable to direct. Without wisdom,an outbreak of disease could wipe out over a million people in one day. You need knowledge to live and make meaning out of life and that is what the North lack

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by stonemasonn: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
OP I concur. But it'll be the death of Nigeria. With good and visionary leadership things can really change. Not the fake change we have today.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by stonemasonn: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
thats the reason why the rate of suicide bombing and terrorism is on the increase in the North because nature has a way of purging away the excesses that are useless.
Let me tell you young Man wisdom is profitable to direct. Without wisdom,an outbreak of disease could wipe out over a million people in one day. You need knowledge to live and make meaning out of life and that is what the North lack
Suicide bombing and terrorism wouldn't wipe the north instead it would increase their determination to migrate further down. Syrian refugees are a case study.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
stonemasonn:
Suicide bombing and terrorism wouldn't wipe the north instead it would increase their determination to migrate further down. Syrian refugees are a case study.
if you have been to the south especially to the east,you will see the way Hausa's live in the south. They live like temporary residents. They come with mats and go back home with mats. I have never seen any buying land building houses like most Igbo people do in other parts of the country. Please tell me another story.

1 Like

Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by stonemasonn: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
if you have been to the south especially to the east,you will see the way Hausa's live in the south. They live like temporary residents. They come with mats and go back home with mats. I have never seen any buying land building houses like most Igbo people do in other parts of the country. Please tell me another story.
Just a matter of time, It'll start with Ebonyi, cheesy. On a serious note we need restructuring badly else I forsee a major catastrophe in less than 50yrs.
Re: Why Almajiris Will Take Over And Inherit The South by lastmessenger: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2019
stonemasonn:
Just a matter of time, It'll start with Ebonyi, cheesy. On a serious note we need restructuring badly else I forsee a major catastrophe in less than 50yrs.
Hausa man building house in the east to settle among Easterners is like a pipe dream. For over 15 years,a place was given to them free of charge in okigwe to reside and since then they have not been able to raise a single structure. All you have is small tents littered everywhere and heep of refuse all over the place. Same thing is applicable to lobanta in abia state and other numerous space provided for them to settle in the east. They don't build house,they come with mats set up and tent and go back home with mats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The King Who Cursed Emir Sanusi's Generation / Chica Son Recycling Company In Nnewi Is About To Be Completed / ''I Was Home When They Attacked My Home''- Sunday Igboho Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.