Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) (47545 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was Doing Sexcalls With Her Boyfriend - VIDEO, IJELESPEAKS / Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was An Ashawo Evidence Flashback VIDEO / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Musakunleobi: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Commentor:
I thought you said your parents were killed in Nigeria during operation Python Dance.

Abi you get 2 mama?
don't talk what you don't know you need to read the history of this country well.
Nnani kanu is a brief man. Let him be. Until he sacrifice his mom before you know that this country is a scam
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Musakunleobi: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
chukel:
Most Nigerians don't read. If they do, they would have seen where he mentioned the mother died in August. People should ask why he is announcing it now. This fool just wants to trend. So he left his dead mother and was globe trotting and making noise all over the place. That is typically not igbo culture at all.

Anything he has to do let him do after all not all of us are brief enough to take the bull by the horns. This place is a scam and we all know that. My great grandfather was working in Lagos with a big post before the war, now I am even looking for what to eat.
Not because he was sack or the company was Nigerian but just because he is from Biafra they said he cannot work there again. Do you even know about how this country was before the war?
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Laminaped: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

the one that always win miss nigeria ,
the one you afonja will always crave for,
the one that makes you cheat on ur agbo hustling wife below grin
The one with hairy chest, the one with yam legs, the ones with smelly pussy. Thunder fire you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by brookz: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Everything about this Coward Albino is Scam.
Using his Mama's Fake death to Scam his fellow mentally disordered piggies.

30th Aug and today is 20th Oct.

Our prayers are with you, and please don't think otherwise. Just bring her back to Naija for a befitting burial.

And there will be a after party at any of our choice correctional (Kirikiri, Kuje or Biu) facility. sowere & zakzaky can't wait to receive you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by chukel(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Musakunleobi:

Anything he has to do let him do after all not all of us are brief enough to take the bull by the horns. This place is a scam and we all know that. My great grandfather was working in Lagos with a big post before the war, now I am even looking for what to eat.
Not because he was sack or the company was Nigerian but just because he is from Biafra they said he cannot work there again. Do you even know about how this country was before the war?
my brother, I want to understand something. What's the relationship between your great grandfather working in lagos with a big post before the war got to do with you looking for what to eat today. How many years are we talking of here. Are you saying because he worked hard to ascend to that position, his great grand children should be fed by the government? Civilised societies don't work like that. Your great grand father was a good man. He worked hard, he rose thru the ranks. He didn't loot money. He would be happy if his descendants do same.

2 Likes

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
ProWalker:

Another untrained thing
thunder scatter ur jaw there!
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Musakunleobi: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
brookz:
Everything about this Albino is Scam.
Using his Mama's Fake death to Scam his fellow mentally retarded cowards.

Our prayers are with you, and please don't think otherwise. Just bring her back to Naija for a befitting burial.

And there will be a after party at any of our choice correctional (Kirikiri, Kuje or Biu) facility. sowere & zakzaky can't wait to receive you.

You are not been sincere in this your analysis, this country is a scam and you know it.
It's a time bomb and one day it will explode because injustice is too much.
By right the south should be more develop than the west or north
Said the truth and be free.
This country is on a time bomb.
That's man is just a tools even if he die today anyway ojukwu will always come out until there is equity or division
Make my words
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by gidgiddy: 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bishop4real:

Not when such people constitute threat to the sovereignty & territorial integrity of the nation. The army in particular & military at large are obliged to "invade" every nook & crany of any nation as long as there's a threat to the corporate existence of such nation.

How does an unarmed man constitute a threat to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the nation? Nigeria is a country with over 400, 000 armed forces including police, Army, Navy and Airforce. Yet an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house in Umuahia is who your country thinks is a threat? All the armed bandits in the North, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and their AK47and Niger Delta militants, it is Nnamdi Kanu who doesnt even have a catapult that your federal government think is a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty?

That's why Nigeria is a joke.

Go to Florida & shout that on its streets that it is not part of US & see if the army will prepare sausage for you. Nonsense!

This is very foolish talk. You think America is as backwards as Nigeria? Below are American confederates calling for the break up of America, openly flying the Confederate flag, and wearing the type of uniforms their grandfathers wore to fight the American civil war. Nobody sent the Army after them, none of them are arrested, even the police are there to protect them and prevent break down of law and order. Everybody recognises their right to express themselves.

Nigeria is just too backward

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by caprini1: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
If u love urself just stay their dem don close boarder no escape
Border border and everything border,i am sure you are either a seme mile 2 driver or a turkey seller grin na joke o ,no come begin fight here.
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Guestlander: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
brookz:
Everything about this Coward Albino is Scam.
Using his Mama's Fake death to Scam his fellow mentally disordered piggies.

30th Aug and today is 20th Oct.

And there will be a after party at any of our choice correctional (Kirikiri, Kuje or Biu) facility. sowere & zakzaky can't wait to receive you

Lmao. grin

I can bet my last kobo that the coward will not come anywhere near Africa. He will rather bury his mother in Germany than to come home.

1 Like

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Bishop4real: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Musakunleobi:

And you told you such roaster bull story? Is Kanu not scam himself?
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Bishop4real: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

How does an unarmed man constitute a threat to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the nation? Nigeria is a country with over 400, 000 armed forces including police, Army, Navy and Airforce. Yet an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house in Umuahia is who your country thinks is a threat? All the armed bandits in the North, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and their AK47and Niger Delta militants, it is Nnamdi Kanu who doesnt even have a catapult that your federal government think is a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty?

This is very foolish talk. You think America is as backwards as Nigeria? Below are American confederates calling for the break up of America, openly flying the Confederate flag, and wearing the type of uniforms their grandfathers wore to fight the American civil war. Nobody sent the Army after them, none of them are arrested, even the police are there to protect them and prevent break down of law and order. Everybody recognises their right to express themselves.

And you think only arms bearing constitutes threat to sovereignty of a nation? Be tgatvas it may, Kanu openly constituted Biafra Secret Service (BSS) who boasted of their capacity to destroy the nation (which they call zoo anyway). Some of us who know IPOB can't be fooled by their claims to non violence. They threaten, harass, intimidate & terrorise people with opposing views to their beliefs. They even kill their own whom they believe have derailed or "sabotaged"! So, keep that sanctimonious disposition to yourself, please.

threat
/θrɛt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"
Similar:
threatening remark
warning
ultimatum
intimidating remark
commination
menaces
menacing
a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.
"hurricane damage poses a major threat to many coastal communities"

Why didn't you explain how those you claimed protested in US got their permits to so? Did they ever call US names? You mean they just strolled into the streets with placards & started shouting that Florida is no longer part of US? Did they ever threaten the sovereignty of US by undermining her security apparatus? When you do things within the law, the law will protect you (as in the case of those Americans). But when you stray beyond the limits of law, you're on your own! Wanting to separate or pull away from a union & claiming that you're not part of such union are two separate things. Can you separate from something you're not originally part of?

2 Likes

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Fadomero(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
caprini1:
Border border and everything border,i am sure you are either a seme mile 2 driver or a turkey seller grin na joke o ,no come begin fight here.
for your mind now me and u dey naija I just dey feel for d poor, keep eaten your stone rice you go see d result soon
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by caprini1: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
for your mind now me and u dey naija I just dey feel for d poor, keep eaten your stone rice you go see d result soon
Nothing is wrong with Nigerian rice except for the high price,And i dont know where you buy your own rice with stone?
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by opribo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
RIP Mama.

Time for burial but will Mazi Kanu be there? I guess she will be buried in her husbands home.
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by brookz: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Guestlander:

Lmao. grin

I can bet my last kobo that the coward will not come anywhere near Africa. He will rather bury his mother in Germany than to come home.

grin grin
He is and will continue to be a coward.

NB: All those useless online piggies that will quote me, i will refer you to your Nightmare below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Advancedman(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Commentor:
I thought you said your parents were killed in Nigeria during operation Python Dance.

Abi you get 2 mama?

Biamourn
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by crackhouse(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Will he come back for the burial?
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by gidgiddy: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bishop4real:

And you think only arms bearing constitutes threat to sovereignty of a nation?

Only an armed group can be in the position to threaten the sovereignty of a country. The sovereignty of a nation cannot be threatened by mere words alone.

Be tgatvas it may, Kanu openly constituted Biafra Secret Service (BSS) who boasted of their capacity to destroy the nation (which they call zoo anyway). Some of us who know IPOB can't be fooled by their claims to non violence.

The constitution allows all of us "freedom of association". So whether Kanu formed the BSS does not even come into it since the law has granted him the right to form any association he likes. What the law cares about is what the association does, not the name they give themselves. Did you hear that the so called BSS eere armed and went about killing people and destroying lives and property? What you care about is the pronouncements they made? So it's all about mere words and not actions?

They threaten, harass, intimidate & terrorise people with opposing views to their beliefs. They even kill their own whom they believe have derailed or "sabotaged"! So, keep that sanctimonious disposition to yourself, please.

Really? If IPOB and the so called BSS were going about threatening people in the East, killing people and committing all sorts of atrocities, why is it there is no public outcry against IPOB in the East? Why is it that millions go to IPOB rallies if this was a group that is threatening and killing them?

threat
/θrɛt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"
Similar:
threatening remark
warning
ultimatum
intimidating remark
commination
menaces
menacing
a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.
"hurricane damage poses a major threat to many coastal communities"

So it's all about verbal threats? Who on earth does not make verbal threats towards another from time to time. If making verbal threats was such a big crime, we would all be in jail

Why didn't you explain how those you claimed protested in US got their permits to so? Did they ever call US names? You mean they just strolled into the streets with placards & started shouting that Florida is no longer part of US? Did they ever threaten the sovereignty of US by undermining her security apparatus? When you do things within the law, the law will protect you (as in the case of those Americans). But when you stray beyond the limits of law, you're on your own! Wanting to separate or pull away from a union & claiming that you're not part of such union are two separate things. Can you separate from something you're not originally part of?

Nobody needs a permit to exercise their constitutional right to protest, express themselves or hold opinion in a public place. One may need a permit to protest in certain areas but that's a different thing. The confederates regularly march, demand the return of the Confederacy, wear the military confederate uniforms their grandfathers used in fighting the American civil war, fly the conferderate flags, threaten to destroy America. All this can be seen on youtube. America does not consider any of this to be a threat to its sovereignty because the confederates are not armed. That is why Nigeria is very backwards. Those that are only talking but are not armed are the ones Nigeria say are threatening Nigeria's sovereignty and send the military after them, while those who are armed and killing thousands of Nigerians every year are going to get Ruga settlement

I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by ezigr8(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Always fueling the embers of hatred and playing the victim
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
ezigr8:
Always fueling the embers of hatred and playing the victim

And the Fulani herdsmen killing thousands of Nigerians every year are being rewarded with Ruga
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Ugwuoke347(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Afo mulu Nnamdi Kanu, naa n' udo.
Ka ife nke Chineke Nna gbazielu gi uzo
ma duba gi n'ezigbo onodu kwesilu gi.
Amen
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Area4Area: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

At least these ones weren't preaching hate and death to other Americans unlike Kanu and IPOB and that was the major reason it was proscribed and labeled a terrorist group. I've even told you several times in the past that threat to life in Nigeria is a crime and you can ask a 100 level law student or police officer and they'd tell you that, instead you go repeating same lies as if it would change anything
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Area4Area: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jibsy203:

And what will a wasted fool like you do when he comes back and buries his mother at home..dirty pigs talking shit
Let him come in first before we can tell you what would happen
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Legendguru: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by gidgiddy: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Area4Area:
At least these ones weren't preaching hate and death to other Americans unlike Kanu and IPOB and that was the major reason it was proscribed and labeled a terrorist group. I've even told you several times in the past that threat to life in Nigeria is a crime and you can ask a 100 level law student or police officer and they'd tell you that, instead you go repeating same lies as if it would change anything

Kanu was busy preaching hate and that's why he was proscribed? And the Heardsmen were busy killing people, that's why they will get Ruga.

Everyone on earth has threatened to kill another person, whether in anger or frustration or even hatred, we have all done it severally. If that is the crime, we should all be in jail.
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Jones4190(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jibsy203:

And what will a wasted fool like you do when he comes back and buries his mother at home..dirty pigs talking shit
maybe we will introduced operations fire dance this time
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by Area4Area: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

Kanu was busy preaching hate and that's why he was proscribed? And the Heardsmen were busy killing people, that's why they will get Ruga.

Everyone on earth has threatened to kill another person, whether in anger or frustration or even hatred, we have all done it severally. If that is the crime, we should all be in jail.
Kanu, IPOB and all her supporters should all be in jail for promoting a terrorist group.
Re: Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) by gidgiddy: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Area4Area:
Kanu, IPOB and all her supporters should all be in jail for promoting a terrorist group.

Yeah and all killer herdsmen are heading for comfortable government sponsored Ruga for all the thousands of Nigerians they have killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes Baby With UK Based Lover- THEWILL / Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.