Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) (17285 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Which Sex Position Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2019
She sent me this photo that she will be coming today, which style suits her best?

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2019
The pots and plastics are neatly arranged in a big bowl and place on a cream colour tiled floor. The pots are very clean BTW.

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by prince985(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2019
She needs to clean her fvcking mirror ew
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Beautiful piece of art depicting an African nude woman.
Op you are decent. Atleast you hid her identity, most guys wouldnt do that.

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Nawa o
So you want to sleep with a pregnant woman?
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Nawa o
she is not pregnant and her tummy doesn't bother me. She is cute like that
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
The pots and plastics are neatly arranged in a big bowl and place on a cream colour tiled floor. The pots are very clean BTW.
yea, she is a neat woman tongue
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
yea, she is a neat woman tongue
Neat enough to have such a dirty mirror and unorganized home settings. Very Neat!
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Trimque2k1(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Nawa o
so saw that too,next topic will be we had sex while she was pregnant for another man.kikikikiki
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
Neat enough to have such a dirty mirror and unorganized home settings. Very Neat!
unorganized home setting? That obviously is a one room apartment and it is well organized, talking about the mirror, who cares? Perhaps, you want to snap your nudes and send to me too so I can evaluate the neatness of your mirror?
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2019
i'm sure you begged her to send you this picture, most women won't send you nude pix intentionally... and when they are in love they trust and go blind too. But you decided to post the picture here, do you know there are some applications that can remove that stuff you used to cover her face?

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
unorganized home setting? That obviously is a one room apartment and it is well organized, talking about the mirror, who cares? Perhaps, you want to snap your nudes and send to me too so I can evaluate the neatness of your mirror?
Are you into homosexuality? Try the next dude, I'm straight.
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
dapo456:
i'm sure you begged her to send you this picture, most women won't send you nude pix intentionally... and when they are in love they trust and go blind too. But you decided to post the picture here, do you know there are some applications that can remove that stuff you used to cover her face?
really? Will take it down now, I just love the pix and wanted to show her off
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
Are you into homosexuality? Try the next dude, I'm straight.
ewww, thought you were a girl, abeg change your Monika, looks girlish
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
ewww, thought you were a girl, abeg change your Monika, looks girlish
You are cheap bro, that's why you find a cheap girl worth showing off! Cheap beings!

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
You are cheap bro, that's why you find a cheap girl worth showing off! Cheap beings!
whatever! There is no price tag on her, obviously you have an expensive price tag cheesy now run along expensive being cool

4 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by anochuko01(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2019
are you all mad? wheres the foto?

11 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2019
anochuko01:
are you all mad? wheres the foto?
Lol you came late grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you came late grin grin
I want to see the picture, to see what you guys are discussing.

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I want to see the picture, to see what you guys are discussing.
You won't want to trust me
It's one local girl that looks pregnant snapping in a dirty room with an old phone in front of a dirty mirror!!!
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Obierika(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
She sent me this photo that she will be coming today, which style suits her best?

Where is the pic?

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

It's one local girl that looks pregnant snapping in a dirty room with an old phone in front of a dirty mirror!!!
Oh. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by DaddyMorenike: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kiss her while giving her doggy.
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

could this be jealousy? Oh dear, you need not be, stick to your shapeless body and stop hating on her. That way, you wont die of heartache soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Ryan03(f): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Obierika:

Where is the pic?
had to put it down. Someone said there is an app that can remove the sticker I used in covering her face. Dont want to risk it

2 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Bishopbones007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Nawa o
babe i like you, let's connect
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Itulah(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
sad

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by thunderfirebubu: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Give her d buhari sex position.. U will climb on top nd be doing nothing

4 Likes

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Downloaded the pics already. grin DM if you want it
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
yes its called "water mark remover"
Ryan03:
really? Will take it down now, I just love the pix and wanted to show her off

1 Like

Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by Richnerd69: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ryan03:
had to put it down. Someone said there is an app that can remove the sticker I used in covering her face. Dont want to risk it

its a lie, no such thing. Repost let us see
Re: Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) by excanny: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Repost joor. Let me recommend better style for u to shift her womb.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo ) / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / I Am Ekaette, Here’s My Confession…(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.