Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies (71486 Views)

IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma / Bobrisky Unfollows Nina, Deletes Her Photos After Toyin Lawani Styled Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Princedapace(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
This woman definitely wants to live the life she wished for as a teenager through her daughter.

This is one of those mom's who regret everyday their decision to marry their child's father.

They push their daughters to prostitution and sons to robbery. angry

Exactly.. You know her type..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by satowind(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Sad
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by TEYA: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
This woman definitely wants to live the life she wished for as a teenager through her daughter.

This is one of those mom's who regret everyday their decision to marry their child's father.

grin grin

The ex-husband was right after all, but some people thought he was only being an angry absentee father. I am ashamed on her behalf.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by rentAcock(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Deleting and going private are two different things.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by APOPTOSIS: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

May God Bless You

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Hotzone(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Nothing bérrd about that, all na starring and scamming
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2019
That woman is a disgrace to womanhood undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by juman(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2019
She did not say anything bad.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2019
LIES
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Nukilia: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
[s]This woman definitely wants to live the life she wished for as a teenager through her daughter.

They push their daughters to prostitution and sons to robbery. >[/s]sad

Righteous than the pope
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Briells: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2019
She has to include her daughter's name na, so who no know go know grin. Are you having bumps or keloid as a result of piercings or shavings? Contact me on zero 8 zero 6 two 5 one 1 six one 0 for your permanent natural solution.
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by HZNjnr(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
And a whole Special Adviser gets humiliated.
That's the price for greed.

So Regina Daniels won best artiste of the year.
For what?

Just for acting to be happy with her ancestor?
Headies is now pretty crappy.

Don't be a fool all the time. Read Well before making comments like a Buharist.

Regina Daniels won nothing. Burna Boy won

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by arodavoo(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
If she likes she should delete all her social media account, it is not our business

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by contigiency(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
My annoyance is that when you push very important news that will inform and educate people, this nairaland admin will hardly push it to the front page. But rather prefer gossips and very unimportant trash like this nonsense about Regina Daniels.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Offpoint: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
That woman woman is bad influence to kids...

She so much wished Ned married her instead of her daughter. She might not mind joining his flee of wives.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by akmath: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Bloggers I hail o
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by alleluyah(f): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Interesting.

I can get you a Professionally designed blog, website, mobile app and help you increase sales online.

WhatsApp or call :08067704671

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by nauto5: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
i see
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by omenka(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin same way In 2007-2015 a dude back then in Benue paraded himself as the "Brother to the Excellency" He was more popular than his brother the Governor self
Talking about Jack or Terkura?
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by cigwe(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok she delete her she private her account her mother did these is non of my business
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by kobosmart(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2019
grin I had that dream again where I enter this regina daniels by force when she dey bath
Her ass cheeks were so soft,her pvssy was so tight, her muffled screams were so sensual

angry and my stupid alarm now woke me up
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Mariangeles(f): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

You said it!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by DTC2(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2019

Now, this is bad!

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by THeCvExpert: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2019
The headline says she deleted the account.....all these dishonest bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by mercyviv(f): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Who's Regina Daniels?!
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

And a whole Special Adviser gets humiliated for clout chasing.
She should have just introduced herself as the only Honourable without a degree but that's the price for greed.

So in her mind, Regina Daniels should win best artiste of the year.
For what?
Just for acting to be happy with her ancestor?

For people with zero merits to present awards to winners shows that the Headies is now pretty crappy.
Even AlexReports will pull a more credible award show.
how does this show anything really? She was clearly only joking. I am beginning to suspect the mental state of people liking some of your comments. How does her choice to present the award diminish the value of the awards itself...I have seen people presenting awards do exactly the same thing in the past, yet no controversy....This is an irritating level of pettiness you are displaying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.