Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies (71481 Views)

IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma / Bobrisky Unfollows Nina, Deletes Her Photos After Toyin Lawani Styled Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by sinceraconcept(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Offpoint:
That woman woman is bad influence to kids...

She so much wished Ned married her instead of her daughter.
She might not mind joining his flee of wives.
Honestly,she wouldn't mind seducing Ned to sleep with her and be giving her money. I Shameless hoe

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Talking about Jack or Terkura?

Tekura
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by sinceraconcept(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:
grin I had that dream again where I enter this regina daniels by force when she dey bath
Her ass cheeks were so soft,her pvssy was so tight, her muffled screams were so sensual

angry and my stupid alarm now woke me up
and you woke up on your tattered bed in a dirty room realising you had to get to work on time before oga sacks you
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by richPHAROAH: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
this wonan gets bleeped by young preeks. argue with tunde headnut
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Paulo3ree(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Is she spending her daughter like currency?
What do I know

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by joyakhilome(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Cheap attention seekers buh that's nan of my business grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Happyguy201: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
wow she actually deleted it
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by kobosmart(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
and you woke up on your tattered bed in a dirty room realising you had to get to work on time before oga sacks you
angry nigga I will have know that i sleep on my friends couch and I am currently unemployed
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by thatigboman: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2019
mods, this headline is misleading. the story said that Regina Daniels set her Instagram account to Private, not that she deleted it
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by omenka(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Tekura
Sure had to be. Jack was and is still very laid back. Still using the same Evil Spirit coupe he bought during Susu's first term.

Very kind dude.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Candycrushy(f): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2019
So even the mother is fighting so hard to get attention

Pity....
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Neddstark: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Her husbands biggest mistake is marrying a fame and attention seeking unfaithful woman like her. When she got old and fat, she had to put her fantasies on her daughter
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Sholaco: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Shame shame
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by RenHub: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2019
GreenArrow1:

Terkura Suswam. Very popular and lousy. Was given a lovely disgrace at a drinking joint by an army major on mufti who he tried to intimidate for not standing up like the rest of the people around to hail him.

What did the major do to him. That would have been really awkward grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by PapaAdanna: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Mumu woman
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by generationz(f): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

grin grin

The ex-husband was right after all, but some people thought he was only being an angry absentee father. I am ashamed on her behalf.

Very shameless woman.
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Stillthebest: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2019
kiss

She is proud of her.
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2019
GreenArrow1:

Terkura Suswam. Very popular and lousy. Was given a lovely disgrace at a drinking joint by an army major on mufti who he tried to intimidate for not standing up like the rest of the people around to hail him.
My goodness! For real? Currently serving in 72 SF Battalion, who im be make I buy job for am.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by udoekere: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2019
fernandoc:
That moment was the most annoying part of me being awake to watch the headies. Just switched off my tv and went on YouTube to see wizkid performing wonders in oyibo mans land.
was it streamed live on youtube?
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Jman06(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2019
That woman is just too annoying!

I pity the man that married her! She'll be reminding the man about his financial incapacity everyday!

From selling out her daughter to her ancestor to this embarrassing speech, what more can she do to rubbish the Daniels

Nonsense and Rita Daniels!
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Jman06(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2019
That woman is just too annoying!

I pity the man that married her! She'll be reminding the man about his financial incapacity everyday!
Regina Daniels that used to be everybody's darling is now seen by many as an opportunistic gold digger no thanks to her mum!

From selling out her daughter to her ancestor to this embarrassing speech, what more can she do to rubbish the Daniels

Nonsense and Rita Daniels!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by 1Sharon(f): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria. Why is an actors mum presenting a show for? Is she a star?

What has she done to become famous? So annoying
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by idonhammer: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
This woman definitely wants to live the life she wished for as a teenager through her daughter.

This is one of those mom's who regret everyday their decision to marry their child's father.

They push their daughters to prostitution and sons to robbery. angry

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by MetaPhysical: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2019
I noticed Regina's hip (love handle, for freaks in the house) and thighs getting full. Nwoko whipping that thing ehh... grin. Danboroba! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by MetaPhysical: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:

My goodness! For real? Currently serving in 72 SF Battalion, who im be make I buy job for am.

U be soja or corper?
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Forumobserver12(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
femi4:
you dey read at all...olodo

The woman jokenly announced her daughter at first as the winner,, this necessitated the question NwamaIkpe asked in his post.
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by DameB(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2019
femi4:
you dey read at all...olodo

Lol .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by femi4: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
Forumobserver12:

The woman jokenly announced her daughter at first as the winner,, this necessitated the question NwamaIkpe asked in his post.
another olodo...you didn't notice that he's already modified his post

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Omalichabby(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
grandstar:
What is her mum doing at Headies? Secondly, what is her mum doing presenting an award? Did she buy that favour?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by notoriousbabe: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
She gaved her very young daughter to a very hold reach man just because of money
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by fernandoc(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
was it streamed live on youtube?
Not officially but from fans there.
Re: Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies by Adams12345: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
She just prude of her daughter, there is nothing wrong with what she said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking For Photographer Who Captured Her Backside While Performing / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.