Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen: (1382 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen: by olunifemi(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2007
Ladies and gentlemen,

What will you do if your lover suddenly slapped you over a matter which heralded by an argument? Let me know how you will handle the situation
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by osereka(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2007
WHAT A WOMAN CAN DO A MAN CAN DO BETTER
                 REPLY HER IN A PUNCHING MANNER.
i no be gentle man at all
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by BBoy3(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2007
osereka:

WHAT A WOMAN CAN DO A MAN CAN DO BETTER
REPLY HER IN A PUNCHING MANNER.
i no be gentle man at all

LOL - O'boy u quite right o, which kind madness? I go beat that were out of her! angry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by bebe2007(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2007
WILL DEFINATELY SLAP HIM BACK.

@B-BOY,

You go beat her for UK abi you go wait to come naija first? which one? grin grin grin if you catch my drift!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by adeyemi04(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2007
They said what a man can do a woman can do it better bt not 2 d xtent of slapping me. I go beat her parents out of her.Ridiculously*****
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by BBoy3(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2007
bebe2007:

WILL DEFINATELY SLAP HIM BACK.
@B-BOY,
You go beat her for UK abi you go wait to come naija first? which one? grin grin grin if you catch my drift!

Omo don't watch that, domestic violence doesn't only apply to women o, and accidents do appn!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by osereka(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2007
bebe2007,
          dem tell u say dem no de beat woman 4 oyinbo land?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by bebe2007(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2007
cant you guys take a little slap for love eh!!! hot blooded naija men smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by BBoy3(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2007
LMBAO - So bebe, is that your own idea of pre-intimacy? I personally prefer spanking to a slap in the face.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by osereka(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2007
the only place a guy can take a slap 4 naija and not retalate na 4 nigeria films. or na ur sugar mumi wey de shower u with doug.  na buisness slap be that
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by bebe2007(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2007
@OSEREKA

Them dey beat but i sure say people wey like themselves nor dey beat. For eaxample you leave with your partner in the same house when you beat her finish and she calls the cop, who them go send out in the cold to make peace, na you. If she decides to press charges nko, na u go take your head carry all those unnecesary stress ba! unlike for Abuja wey u dey, when you beat her finish you go throw her out and there is nothing she can do about it. You go even go report her to her parents say she nor get respect and them go join you scold her, no be so!

My irrelevant point being, "its a WOMANS' world out there, but a MANS' world in our beloveth Africa."

But that not withstanding domestic voilence (against women or men) should not be encouraged anywhere in the world.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by kiki(f): 3:34pm On May 21, 2007
IDK 4 him 2 slap u he must have been doing dat shiit b4 or been tryin 2 do it in one manner or another but if my boyfriend or whoever slaps me. I don't know wat i'm gon do at dat moment cos i'm high tempered but trust me he's gon pay and i'm gon teach him a lesson so he sin't gon repeat dat next time
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2007
Ladies could appear like they need some beating at times but a man who beats his wife or girlfriend still need some lessons to be learnt! What is bad is bad but its such a same when some men still come out bragging about beating 'em partners. Pls let's get real!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by olunifemi(f): 6:02pm On May 24, 2007
:d
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by olunifemi(f): 6:55am On May 25, 2007
bebe2007:

@OSEREKA

Them dey beat but i sure say people wey like themselves nor dey beat. For eaxample you leave with your partner in the same house when you beat her finish and she calls the cop, who them go send out in the cold to make peace, na you. If she decides to press charges nko, na u go take your head carry all those unnecesary stress ba! unlike for Abuja wey u dey, when you beat her finish you go throw her out and there is nothing she can do about it. You go even go report her to her parents say she nor get respect and them go join you scold her, no be so!

My irrelevant point being, "its a WOMANS' world out there, but a MANS' world in our beloveth Africa."

But that not withstanding domestic voilence (against women or men) should not be encouraged anywhere in the world.
smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by adeyemi04(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2007
hi olunifemi so u base in kwara state. tell me more i base in kwara too.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2007
No toasting
Hope that part of Nigeria is peaceful sha?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by iice(f): 6:15pm On May 26, 2007
Slap me? shocked shocked Does he have a death wish? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2007
Do you work out in the gym? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by iice(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2007
Physical power is not all man! Coz like obviously duhhhh women are not always as strong as men physically. We have our ways.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2007
Its just that I was scared when I saw the death thingy!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by iice(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2007
Hmmmm, that too is not always physical. But it can eventually lead to it!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2007
Well, I think I'll leave dis thread 4 u till we r more than 2. Then I'll know I'm safe cos u dey scare me oooo, grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by hotchic1(f): 6:37pm On May 26, 2007
9ja guyz,she's just tryin to show you how romantic she is.

I need to run out of dis place before the guyz start to shout, lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by olunifemi(f): 12:43pm On May 29, 2007
;d
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by macgozy(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2007
My lover can't raise a hand but if that happens and I understand that the reason why U raised a hand was genuine, I'll just walk out and try to take some fresh breeze/air whichever, and when I'm back I expect her to apologise or be thrown out for real
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by olunifemi(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2007
i like u
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by OmoEko1(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2007
macgozy:

My lover can't raise a hand but if that happens and I understand that the reason why U raised a hand was genuine, I'll just walk out and try to take some fresh breeze/air whichever, and when I'm back I expect her to apologise or be thrown out for real
U sounded just like my hubby wink because that was the same respond he told me when I ask him a similar question like this.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by LuUmBiOn2(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2007
Haba, she wouldn't raise her tone let alone her finger but who knows, girls liver dey red nowadays.
I'd not return the slap but men, hmm (laughs) she'll definately pay in 100folds, even after apologizing! She'll pay.

One love
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by haywhy(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2007
YOU R A MAN! Thumbs up man
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: by oatgold20(f): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
NIFEMI WHATZ UP?
QUITE A WHILE.
HOW IS YOUR SISTER?

As a pefect gentleman witha mature mind just walk out on her in the nxt few minutes she'll come begging.WOLE

(1) (Reply)

Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love / How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church / Is It Proper To A Single Man To Have A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.