Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Please What's Wrong With This Moniker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's Wrong With This Moniker (1281 Views)

Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / My Report! To This Moniker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by lilianofentse(f): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019

psycologygh

wow,did you just insult all Ghanaians just to please these Nigerians who hate you to the core.And I can't believe I just wished you well and defended your comment from these predators surrounding you in another thread.Very interesting. Now let me tell you something, stay away from anything Ghana anywhere and let me remind you that as a South African, Ghana is your only ally in West Africa.These Nigerians will never accept you .Good luck. And never insult Ghana in your life again. Stay away.

like, what did you guys say to him. lol

1 Like

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by habsydiamond(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Did he toast youif so, give am face nao make he leave Nigerians alone.... No matter the situation, we are always mouthed...one love Africa!!! We are one.

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by midnighter(f): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by tizzdi(m): 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bro tryna get laid

1 Like

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by MrCork: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:

angry

1 Like

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by solmusdesigns: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:

Thats how ghanians/nigerians are, we are like crazy cousins of west africa always having catfights but nothing deep

The last "beef" was caused by our Presidents order for the closure of our land borders for secuirity reasons, since then Ghanians have being throwing ussual tantrums

4 Likes

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by ahahnow: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Why won't NEPA bring the light? I'm in the darkness. NEPA people are agents of darkness
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:

You should ask Ilamina, she's his follower. undecided
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:

Shi shocked

We are watching you from above undecided
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by terroristbuhari: 1:58am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Thats how ghanians/nigerians are, we are like crazy cousins of west africa always having catfights but nothing deep

The last "beef" was caused by our Presidents order for the closure of our land borders for secuirity reasons, since then Ghanians have being throwing ussual tantrums

[/s]
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by getfemmy(m): 3:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Inbox me ASAP..... getfemmy@gmail.com
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by getfemmy(m): 3:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Thanks.
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by getfemmy(m): 4:00am On Oct 22, 2019
@LILIAN
lilianofentse:

Thanks. @Lilianofentse
Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by Kingrexyl(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:

Always seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Wrong With This Moniker by FIGARO00: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:

stay there and be fooling yourself that it's nothing deep, until one of them do you strong thing. It might not be deep to us Nigerians, but to them, it's a full fledged war! They bare their fangs at you, and you think they are laughing with you, o ma se o. I pity you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Some People Are Bound To Bring You Bad Luck? / The Man Who Had Sex With Dog Before Killing It, Was Arrested After Used Condoms / Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.