Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria (55628 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerian prolific writer, Tosyne2much has coming again, drawing people's attention to the ten categories of guys that are members of "The Stingy Guys Association of Nigeria"

1. Broke Guys

When a movement like this is birthed you should know that those that will carry it on their heads the most are usually the broke guys. Many guys are not only unhappy with the economy state of the country, they are also unhappy that it's becoming harder to find a life partner due to the materialistic nature of ladies of nowadays

Since the Stingy guys movement started, broke guys have been using it as an avenue to unleash mayhem and throw tantrums at both materialistic ladies and the innocent ones

2. Frustrated/Broken Heart Guys

Some guys have had horrible relationship experiences in the past and have given up on love. They've made up their minds that they're done with relationship and nothing can ever change their decision. Such guys have been at the forefront supporting the this movement passionately with their time and resources

3. Guys that have been Defrauded by Ladies

The movement has been an avenue for some guys to unleash their bottled up frustration probably because they've once invested so much in a lady thinking they would get sex in return but they ended up being outsmarted and defrauded and they felt like a loser. Such guys have been making sure that this movement trends on social media. Some of them already have ID cards and are already making for others

4. Stingy Guys

Some guys are so stingy that they consider it waste of money or resources to express their love with gifts. Since they do not like to give, they have been passionately supporting this moment and are making plans of how The Stingy Guys Association of Nigeria would be registered under CAC

5. Unemployed/Idle Guys

Since this movement is to encourage stingy and frown upon any guy spending money on ladies, the moment has been a celebration galore for guys who don't have any source of income to finance or manage a relationship, especially when it has to do with going on outing or helping their girlfriends in times of need

6.Single Guys

If you're a very observant like me (Tosyne2much) you must have observed that most of the guys who are part of this association are not in relationships. Sadly, most of them do not have girlfriends

7. Trolls

With the way The Stingy Men Association Nigeria is going, this could easily result in civil war because trolls seem to have hijacked this movement. You can see them on Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter heaping abusive words on women while the radical ones even go as far as raining curses on all women

8. Sex Starved Guys

Some sex guys have pledge their allegiance as members of the association to support the movement due to the fact that ladies are seriously countering men's stinginess with withheld vagina, telling them that masturbation is free and that sex doll is available and actually more safer and less expensive.

9. Those who support it for fun

Some guys don't even know the reason why they found themselves in the association. Not that their girlfriends are materialistic or they've once been defrauded, they just find themselves joining the crowd

10. Guys with entitlement mentality

I'm not the disputing the fact that some ladies are overly selfish, stingy, materialistic and liability in nature but the bitter truth is that some guys are not different. Some guys also carry entitlement mentality like some ladies and are ready to drain their partner financially. Such guys are members of this association

I drop my at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much cool

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Kriss216: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
I always put extra N200 in the offering box every Sunday, just to thank God for keeping men like this OP away from my life.

Every sensible and well oriented guy should be a member of this great association.

692 Likes 60 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Erotix: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2021

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Erotix: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
F
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by midehi2(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin See finishing cheesy

And it is just the fact....bet me, some who registered for this stuff sent some money to babes today cheesy

I wish women can learn to be self made with hardworking, jobs/businesses, i bet most men will click to their wives alone without oloshos claiming their hardworking money, men leave oloshos alone with your money and watch how lazy women buckled up with ideas, una don dicktimized some ladies brain too much grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by motherlode: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2021

Make we rep number 6 well well...

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by fati2001(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
okay.

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by samincredible44(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
I know u wrote all this with the hope that one NL gal will give u free puna.ask ur self this question,is it sane for a guy to keep giving a gal money just because they are dating.relationship na job

332 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Whois(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Traitor

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Donspicey: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na u sabi oooo

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
What about the categories of girls that belong to the SWAN? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who's with me? cool

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Donspicey: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
midehi2:
grin See finishing cheesy

And it is just the fact....bet me, some who registered for this stuff sent some money to babes today cheesy

I wish women can learn to be self made with hardworking, jobs/businesses, i bet most men will click to their wives alone without oloshos claiming their hardworking money, men leave oloshos alone with your money and watch how lazy women buckled up with ideas, una don dicktimized some ladies brain too much grin

Dicktimized

Dis one shock me ooooo

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with men being stingy with their resources.

I can't put my life on the line on a daily basis to secure some dough, only for someone that genuinely don't give a rat arse about my struggles,going ballistic and calling me derogatory names because I refuse to lavish my resources on their vanity.
Ironically, a man should rather be proud when women and some feminized men call them broke and stingy, it actually mean you're doing the right thing for yourself, putting your interest, needs and wants first before some disgusting standard society and women are trying to manipulate you to live up to.

Realizing nobody gives a f*ck about me as a man, changed my mentality on how I manage my time and resources .
You're not going to feed me when I'm hungry, so your opinion(s) about what stingy men is, is totally worthless to me.

I'm selfish with my time and resources, and I'm proud of that.

330 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin cheesy, Seriously we play too much in this country, let stop deceiving ourselves, this stingy men association is nonsense, the fact still remains most nigeria men can't do with women, i bet men, they are going to have a lot of betrayals in that rubbish association, most men who claim to be in that association will even be the ones spending on their gfs more, and also tosyne2much you did a good job, you are very right, THUMPS UP wink wink .wink

17 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by felong(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
You just spend ur whole post repeating the same thing over and over again? This ur posts na nonsense

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Even though this movement in naija was started for fun sake but the guys who have gone against it look like they have been entangled in spending for women whose bride price they have not paid and they can't escape the entanglement

21 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Its mainly for fun, it shall also pass by just like paternity fraud (DNA).
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).

Most ladies who easily identify broke guys are usually broke too, barely would you hear the rich and independent ladies call someone broke

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by allandutch: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).

You that is not backing it up, are you rich? Or are you also one of those girls who stink of poverty, girls who are broke, useless and always begging for urgent 2k?

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Degrezhaa: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by allandutch: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with men being stingy with their resources.

I can't put my life on the line on a daily basis to secure some dough, only for someone that genuinely don't give a rat arse about my struggles,going ballistic and calling me derogatory names because I refuse to lavish my resources on their vanity.
Ironically, a man should rather be proud when women and some feminized men call them broke and stingy, it actually mean you're doing the right thing for yourself, putting your interest, needs and wants first before some disgusting standard society and women are trying to manipulate you to live up to.

Realizing nobody gives a f*ck about me as a man, changed my mentality on how I manage my time and resources .
You're not going to feed me when I'm hungry, so your opinion(s) about what stingy men is, is totally worthless to me.

I'm selfish with my time and resources, and I'm proud of that.

Thank you. Too much sense no go kill you.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
samincredible44:
I know u wrote all this with the hope that one NL gal will give u free puna.ask ur self this question,is it sane for a guy to keep giving a gal money just because they are dating.relationship na job
he'll soon drop d counter thread. That's how d dude does his shiit.

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Hahahahaha. Was dz acct on a long ban or u created a new one?

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Even though this movement in naija was started for fun sake but the guys who have gone against it look like they have been entangled in spending for women whose bride price they have not paid and they can't escape the entanglement
Nice one man cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by rawtouch: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bad belle grin en we gree we dey broke, shey na ur broke
Abegi carry ur epistles commot for here

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
You go soon get the toto wey you dey find from Nairaland babes

No worry, hang on a little

23 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by WiszyFraud: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
.. And to you the Op, where do you belong? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2)