Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (24604 Views)

WATCH THIS: You Will Stop Thinking About Sex And Masturbation / 12 Keys To Stop Thinking Like An Employee And Start Thinking Like An Entrepreneu / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by EkperemoEgbabi: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
post=83378586:

[s]In anything you do,
try as much as possible not to be unfortunate in life.
Our motherly advice to you attention seeking tin![/s]
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by AkpatiOzu20: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
post=83378427:
#PositiveVibesOnly.

Bad energy.......STAY FAR AWAY........
[/s]
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
i don't really know.. I'm always thinking about how i can win #200,000 naira on bet naija..and i have spend a lot in betting. grin grin
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by Deleman234: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
aminu114:
negative thoughts are the real thoughts. if u keep thinking positive positive what if negative happen who told u that we that think negative dont want positve to happen or are u the type that think when people think negative about things negative result happen to them?
Right on point bro so many people have talked about it think positive think positive all the time at the end of the day if something bad happens they will be depressed. I am tired of seeing all this motivational speech too much motivation can make you reason unimaginable things that on a normal circumstance you know it is when you reach a certain level you can acquire that. My advice just be yourself,know yourself and dont waste any opportunity that comes your way so that you will not regret later in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by midnighter(f): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Great post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by midnighter(f): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
post=83378427:
#PositiveVibesOnly.

Bad energy.......STAY FAR AWAY........

You can say that again.

Lol yes. A good way to end the day instead of the usual violence and bloodshed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
midnighter:

Lol yes. A good way to end the day instead of the usual violence and bloodshed
You are so on point sis.
Have a nice night and sweet dreams.
kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by midnighter(f): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
MountainView:
I don't wish to be seen as a pessimist, but, I think the world has come to that point where we have to face reality, poverty is real, and the thing is, it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon, it's nobody's fault that our mind keep wondering how we got to the point we are now, that we can't even afford the necessities of life.

Nobody was born with negative thoughts

It's the harsh realities of life.

I'm looking for an investor for my Tech start-up

You make an interesting point

But then isnt it more about being positive about these realities and about our abilities to find solutions to those problems?

Being positive about something doesnt necessarily mean being unrealistic, it might just mean opening your mind up to new and unexplored possibilities and not accepting things as they are

Wondering how we got to the point we are at now is not necessarily bad, it depends on how you act on those musings

I feel that this post was more about seeing problems as opportunities to improve rather than setbacks
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by midnighter(f): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
post=83379753:

You are so on point sis.
kiss

and you too dear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by 1Sharon(f): 12:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Thoughts can be stopped, they are automatic.

The beliefs behind them can
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by Blankstare(m): 1:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Gambling.

Visiting brothels.

And gambling..Then gambling!

I need to stop this things. Time consuming. Not to mention waste of fund.

Anyone who say the bible is not a good book for condemn this things is cursed.

It isn't you, you are just idle. When you get a 9 to 5 all of them will go with the winds or better still relocate from your comfort zone.
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by deadBBQ: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83379753:

You are so on point sis.
kiss
[/s]
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2019
temitope014:
A fast growing and career oriented financial organization is looking for a experienced Loan Officers who are prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers. The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.

Salary is very attractive.

Qualification: BSc/ HND.

Send your Cvs to magnificence2009@gmail.com

Location pls
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by Ajibade123(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2019
See meaning of positive thinking and it effects https://explicitsuccess.com/benefits-of-positive-thinking/
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by lincsnuel: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2019
MountainView:
I don't wish to be seen as a pessimist, but, I think the world has come to that point where we have to face reality, poverty is real, and the thing is, it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon, it's nobody's fault that our mind keep wondering how we got to the point we are now, that we can't even afford the necessities of life.

Nobody was born with negative thoughts

It's the harsh realities of life.

I'm looking for an investor for my Tech start-up

I want you to know that your comment was so good I had to screenshot it. Nice one smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by MountainView: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2019
lincsnuel:

I want you to know that your comment was so good I had to screenshot it. Nice one smiley
Thanks!
Re: 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts by forsto(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good message. Never forget negative thought is still part of life. But make it a good day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / "What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Better" How True Is This? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.