Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,205 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations (13085 Views)

ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Georgry(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

https://recruit.zohopublic.com/recruit/PortalForm.na?digest=ZXjpuCUgMeZEMvQpF4mEw3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&iframe=true&jobid=506081000006592001&widgetid=506081000006501198&embedsource=CareerSite

Gtb internship.. Visit the site

Thanks very much for the help sir, God bless you..

But please do i have any chance of being employed without any sort of connection at all?
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
If you didn't get my message, just scroll down, I feel embarrassed when someone like you pop up in my mention.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by ppls stupidity grin
Who be this one sef?
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by kelly72: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
please NLders, as we insult Buhari, let us be aware some of our leaders deserve to be castrated, there is enough money to go round for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed
If you didn't get my message, just scroll down, I feel embarrassed when someone like you pop up in my mention.

most times I get overwhelmed by their stupidity grin

Your 2020 budget is N10 trillion. That is big, isn't it?
Now, N10 trillion divided by 180 million (your population) = N55.
Is this what you need to survive in one year? Worse still, do you know that Nigeria's yearly budget hardly gets implemented up to 70%, which means your own N55 may end up as N27?

Oga wake up, it was only a dream.
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Georgry(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Very very much.. Where is ur location

But u need a bank full staff as a guarantor...

A gtb full staff Guarantor help them employ you earlier.....

I stay in Auchi sir although I'm from Ondo state.. Please I'd need a lot of help in the course of doing this.. I have a Gtb full worker but I don't know if she will be willing to help, I will talk to her nonetheless. And about the preferred Gtb branch, can I feel Auchi for both?
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by nauto5: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Run run run
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Rayd502(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2019
The man is so full of himself,I remember him bullying Utibe Umoren of Ait on set while being interviewed on kaakaki.He was so arrogant and kept bossing around like a demigod.

His cup is full now,let him be dished what he dished out to others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria is a safe haven for crooks.
The man dey recover the assets and change name sharperly sharperly
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Eyah, maybe he went across his boundary but to me he really did well.
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by executive12: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2019
He's on the run like Ambode. I hope he has not also taken up French citizenship like Ambode. Unpatriotic crooks. These same idiots, while they are in government, will quickly brand you unpatriotic for criticizing the government.
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Nwaonyishi69: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2019
Kola Aluko and now Obono Obla, after many too numerous to mention. What of Babarchi, Ganduje, Bello, and their other northern partners. The northerners rather get higher appointments after looting. This was the scenario of 1983, when Jim, Mbakwe, Ambrose, Ajasin and virtually every other southern or Christian politician were locked up in jail and their assets confiscated; but their northern counterparts were free attending mosques and arewa forum meetings. I wonder why government takeover of people's property is more with southern politifcians, when it is the northern politifcians that are looting this country to death in more than 70% of the ministries and agencies?
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Georgry:

I stay in Auchi sir although I'm from Ondo state.. Please I'd need a lot of help in the course of doing this.. I have a Gtb full worker but I don't know if she will be willing to help, I will talk to her nonetheless. And about the preferred Gtb branch, can I feel Auchi for both?

Fill auchi
Re: ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations by Fantazy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Everyone is a criminal in Nigeria

Just see this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKStKCX4COw?list=PLc-1L5P5NW1gV7AEPOen34-iW3rEqQ6Rn

Please subscribe to the guy for more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.