Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? (1509 Views)

7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! / How To Play Mind Games With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by gbenga007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
A female frnd of mine called to stay at my place for some days which i obliged - unconditionally - and due to the fact that her room was submerged in water. I came back from church the second day to see her eventually flirting with me which culminated into romance only. She was relieved though. I expected the whole thing to grow with time BUT to my surprise, She never allowed me again, saying it just happened. This is her 5th day NOW. I begged to let mine "just" happen but she could only plead i pretend to forget the whole scene. Honestly i had nuffin in mind init BUT she woke me up. Is she playing mind games or what? Your candid advice will do, to overcome OR fall into this temptation.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
It happens
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
She is playing games. You have two options,

play the romantic fool (which will eventually result in u making a fool of yourself cuz she will only play harder to get)

OR,

Act as if nothing ever happend. Forget even that you once like her, play the game along with her (This will leave her confuse, she will start to wonder "why all of it sudden why the change of mind?" She will then try to look for ways to get you interested again.)

Personal experience grin
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by kokoye(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yup, she was messing with you. she let you taste it once and then shut the door.

Take Rokiatu's advice.

Evil creatures!! grin
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by livedit(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
Are you seeking to be in a relationship with her or just a "hook up"?  If you are seeking more, you can ask her if she would be interested in going out on a date or maybe play the "friends with benefits" role which is strongly not recommended!  You can ask her if she would be interested in more than just a "fling" and see what she says. If she doesn't,  then you were just a one night "fling" and need to let it go and find someone who wants to be in a relationship with you.

Edited to add: Real women don't play games. wink
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by Yorisb: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
@OP

You've $hagged her once and now she doesn't want more? I would GLADLY pass her by. NEXT!! cool
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by Coolabbie: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yorisb:

@OP

You've $hagged her once and now she doesn't want more? I would GLADLY pass her by. NEXT!! cool

on 2 d next one,on 2 d next one.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by MrCork26: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2010
gbenga007 , bro, maybe she detected your BO, Sometimes, womens hate body odur (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by Creamish(f): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2010
. . d episode prolly wasnt worth a repitition . . . mayb she expected more & u just dint make it work . . . undecided
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by gbenga007(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
rokiatu:

She is playing games. You have two options,

play the romantic fool (which will eventually result in u making a fool of yourself cuz she will only play harder to get)

OR,

Act as if nothing ever happend. Forget even that you once like her, play the game along with her (This will leave her confuse, she will start to wonder "why all of it sudden why the change of mind?" She will then try to look for ways to get you interested again.)

Personal experience grin

Rokiatu, Thanks, and what a thoughtful mien! I take option 2. Come to think of it, i never felt any bulge 4 her prior to the 'body contact' episode. I gave her room to sleep while i sleep in the parlour but she'd still leave the room to sleep with me. Naturally man will want to gravitate towards a woman. ofcourse she'd expect it yet she will immediately tell me to shift. It's frustrating. afteralll i never needed it but now she made me do. I will initiate some frankness onwards since i am naturally playful and never take nething serious. The table may turn, who knows and if it doesnt, no regrets.

kokoye:

Yup, she was messing with you. she let you taste it (THE COWBELL) once and then shut the door.

Take Rokiatu's advice.

Evil creatures!! grin
I bow ooooo. She eats my food, water, uses ma towel and all that'd make life com4table 4 her. Infact, She makes me to wanna say: "I'd rather be kind to a BEE than to a WOMAN". 'They' tend to 'appreciate' pain than gain - in the long run.
livedit:

Are you seeking to be in a relationship with her or just a "hook up"?  If you are seeking more, you can ask her if she would be interested in going out on a date or maybe play the "friends with benefits" role which is strongly not recommended!  You can ask her if she would be interested in more than just a "fling" and see what she says. If she doesn't,  then you were just a one night "fling" and need to let it go and find someone who wants to be in a relationship with you.

Edited to add: Real women don't play games. wink
thanks livedit. IF I was not naturally playful, she wudnt mind some flings/trysts. I am a kinda person that dont take life and nething serious. I knew her previous records eventho she feigns a prayer warrior in my room nowadays. I donno but sorry to say: Woman can be more evil (sic) than man wud. She used to be a coded LovePeddler tho' she wudnt know i was in the know.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by yme1(f): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
now that is my girl she runs show cheesy
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by gbenga007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
Yorisb:

@OP

Maybe not until she vacates my sight.
Mr~Cork:

gbenga007 , bro,  maybe she detected your BO,   Sometimes, womens hate body odur (no oofeinse) undecided
I've got no BO. Infact, she uses my towel and some other things i naturally wudnt share with a babe. I wonder IF u think nethin other than s3x, Mr Cork. It pays little i am complaining of same. She caused it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by gbenga007(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
y me:

now that is my girl she runs show cheesy
It pays little. I think u can do better. y 'u'?
Creamish:

. . d episode prolly wasnt worth a repitition . . . mayb she expected more & u just dint make it work . . . undecided
I think she was just Hot, she may not have expected that, which I helped. She cudnt help when I was. Remember she induced my horniness (sic). lol
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Mind Games? by djungle(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
gbenga007:

I knew her previous records eventho she feigns a prayer warrior in my room nowadays. I donno but sorry to say: Woman can be more evil (sic) than man wud. She used to be a coded LovePeddler tho' she wudnt know i was in the know.

She doesn’t want you to think that she’s being too eager or highly promiscuous- hence the sudden change in her behavior.

gbenga007:

A female frnd of mine called to stay at my place for some days which i obliged - unconditionally - and due to the fact that her room was submerged in water. I came back from church the second day to see her eventually flirting with me which culminated into romance only. She was relieved though.I expected the whole thing to grow with time BUT to my surprise, She never allowed me again, saying it just happened. This is her 5th day NOW. I begged to let mine "just" happen but she could only plead i pretend to forget the whole scene. Honestly i had nuffin in mind init BUT she woke me up. Is she playing mind games or what? Your candid advice will do, to overcome OR fall into this temptation.

If she isn't into you, then she just isn't.

(1) (Reply)

She's Demanding Luv: / Career And Independent Women. / How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.