Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega (718 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Amark: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
CIA’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come to Pass - Jega.

The former INEC boss Attahiru Jega on Wednesday, October 23, during his chats engagement at Tell Magazine’s conference in Abuja tagged 20 Years of Democracy.

Benuepost.com.ng gathered that; Jega said that, proper care must be taken so that Nigeria does not break as predicted by the CIA.
https://www.benuepost.com.ng/2019/10/cias-prediction-on-nigeria-will-come-to.html?m=1

Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Akorede02(m): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2019
They are watching us on a 3D TV like football. So it will come to pass don't panic.

1 Like

Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Oksman(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2019
This man must be high on pure unadulterated IPOB weed grin grin grin
So because you were not given any appointment means that naija would disintegrate. Anyway, the source @benuepost does not look authentic to me.
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Amark: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Oksman grin Don't be in a rush to comment, learn how to read a post before make a comment.
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Oksman(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Amark:
Oksman grin Don't be in a rush to comment, learn how to read a post before make a comment.

"Teacher no teach me nonsense,
me and you no dey for the samu category"

grin grin grin
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Seems like Buhari and apc didn't fulfill all the promises they made to u.
Sorry,man.
Too late to wail
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Nigeria must break whether we like it or not. How can the take our oil money to share to everyone? We get coal, goal, diamond etc but the Nigerian government want die on top Naija Delta oil. Una go get sense las las
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by Amark: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2019
But is it not the same man that rejected been INEC Boss, in 2015 when he was asked to continue. Why we he be looking for a job from Mr president.
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by surgical: 3:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Amark:
But is it not the same man that rejected been INEC Boss, in 2015 when he was asked to continue. Why we he be looking for a job from Mr president.
This people hates the truth,once you tell them the truth,you become their enemy,that must be brought down
Re: Cia’s Prediction On Nigeria Will Come To Pass - Jega by leofab(f): 3:56am On Oct 24, 2019
All because of Audi oil discovered

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Plans To Demand ID Cards From Citizens / I've Got 21 Questions And its All About Femi Fani Kayode / Rice Producers To Slash Price Of Rice To Support Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.