Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church (7042 Views)

Let's Talk About White Under Wears, Especially Under Pants. / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Noblekingmusic: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2019
According to This Pastor, He asked his congregation to take off their underwears wave it around and hold their private part during prayers in church.

And they all did and obey him as they all wave their colourful paints and bras in church.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B39tIhilBOA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This has got many people condemning the pastor's act. What do you think ? Watch the clip below

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-ask-congregation-to-take-off-their-under-wears-during-prayers-in-church/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Noblekingmusic: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2019
See More & Watch the Full Video => HERE

More

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by godofuck231: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Where is his own, dirty blasphemous sacrilege.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Delete continent

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2019
When white guys see things like this they begin to feel supreme over black race, and I don't blame them, cause things like this makes you think black people brain that is less of human's.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by majamajic(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2019
godofuck231:
Where is his own, dirty blasphemous sacrilege.

he has his own boxers , I watched the video thinking they removed it right there in the church

but they all came with the undies from home, cos most of them has more than 4 - 5 undies

this is bad !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Staircases(m): 2:47am On Oct 24, 2019
What are some pastor's turning into? Haba

Abeg, for that beautiful floating staircase.

See my signature
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by idesylvester(m): 3:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Personally, I don't have a problem with all these pastors doing weird things, my problem is the weird members accepting weird things...

The 10 commandments them never fit follow na to dey follow the 13th... "obey ur pastor no matter what he ask"

As women never use period pant stone am him sense no go reset

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by ATTemi: 3:33am On Oct 24, 2019
How people fall 4 this charade makes me wonder if we are cursed in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 24, 2019
If I type what's on my mind... grin

It must smell like fish pie in there lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by rex444(m): 4:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Mogambo123:
When white guys see things like this they begin to feel supreme over black race, and I don't blame them, cause things like this makes you think black people brain that is less of human's.
that's the main reason they brought religion to us.... supremacy
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Kendumazy(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2019
Radarada.
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by KingLennon(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Can you imagine? This is total nonsense.

I go to church because I believe in God not the pastor (Yung MA)
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Rajman45(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2019
May God help us oooo.... All this End time pastors don pass be careful o. Soon, dem go start de ask us to stop wearing underwear when coming to church.
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by RenHub: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2019
This one is very loud grin
God help us!

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Khd95(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2019
A pastor that can make the congregation off their pata, he can as well lickalation/Wilson them
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by bluntjudge: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Your headline is misleading..I thought he asked them to pull it in church but from the video they brought their undies from home.
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Just when you thought you have seen it all!!
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by 7pages(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Mogambo123:

bro I see you're tying to mail me but I'm having difficulty to assess the mail I used.

please you can reach me on ategberoolabowale@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2019
bluntjudge:
Your headline is misleading..I thought he asked them to pull it in church but from the video they brought their undies from home.

The blogger is looking for traffic
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by danny56: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
My advice to everyone is to know God for themselves. No pastor is a substitute for you not knowing God. undecided
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mogambo123:
loud it please. We blame them for their racism. How can i watch this and not consider the blacks below average.
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
majamajic:

he has his own boxers , I watched the video thinking they removed it right there in the church

but they all came with the undies from home, cos most of them has more than 4 - 5 undies

this is bad !
For more miracles?
undecided
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
idesylvester:
Personally, I don't have a problem with all these pastors doing weird things, my problem is the weird members accepting weird things...

The 10 commandments them never fit follow na to dey follow the 13th... "obey ur pastor no matter what he ask"

As women never use period pant stone am him sense no go reset
grin lol. Tough measures for difficult problems.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
loud it please. We blame them for their racism. How can i watch this and not consider the blacks below average.
Lol, it's so unfortunate, I was having this debate with my uncle recently , and he was insisting that white people are racist , supremacist and this and that. And I told him I don't believe in racism and even if there's anything like that, then it's a subset of hate.

He was very angry at me and said I should not say this outside and especially where black people are gathered. Fortunately I don't mingle with black people unless I'm in Africa.

Let's look at it this way , they invented Planes, computers, telephones, modern weaponries and thousands of other things yet they are not satisfied, they are still busy researching on new things to invent. Black man on the other hand still can't form an organized society in 21st century . My dear I don't blame any white guy who thinks his race is supreme. We have the best natural resources in the world best weather and climate yet we are all migrating to desert and snow land of the West, that is a sign of people that can't use their brain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
What kinda Nansense is this? undecided
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Aidejay(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

grin......thank God for common sense and daddy freeze
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Gosj01(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
I won't say what is on my mind!

I still sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by jaymorgan(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
He asked them to pray over it against ritualists but this Is totally wrong and biblically wrong
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
@mogambo123, If africa had been had developed the whole slavery era wouldnt have taken place. But we werent but savages eating one another. Thats the reason the west could take us, along with other primitive people to work on their plantations abroad. They wouldnt have dared to do so with any other ancient but developed civilization.
Things have changed. We no longer walk around wearing leaves but can reason logically to move forward. But do we do so? No. Thinking is too great a job for the average Nigerian to do.
Imagine the news at hand. The very whites who brought religion to us wouldnt try this sh!t in their society. In this country, religion is a top priority even more than education. We believe that GOD is going to do all the work. Whats left for us is to pray and fast from morning till night.
When it comes to the black man, i get tired of the debate. We cry victim when we do little than be nuisances. The moment we start contributing meaningfully to the advancement of the world, racism would cease

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
@mogambo123, If africa had been had developed the whole slavery era wouldnt have taken place. But we werent but savages eating one another. Thats the reason the west could take us, along with other primitive people to work on their plantations abroad. They wouldnt have dared to do so with any other ancient but developed civilization.
Things have changed. We no longer walk around wearing leaves but can reason logically to move forward. But do we do so? No. Thinking is too great a job for the average Nigerian to do.
Imagine the news at hand. The very whites who brought religion to us wouldnt try this sh!t in their society. In this country, religion is a top priority even more than education. We believe that GOD is going to do all the work. Whats left for us is to pray and fast from morning till night.
When it comes to the black man, i get tired of the debate. We cry victim when we do little than be nuisances. The moment we start contributing meaningfully to the advancement of the world, racism would cease
I must commend your level of understanding, it's top notch.
Re: Pastor Ask Congregation To Take Off Their Under Wears During Prayers In Church by 400billionman: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Daddy said...

Prophet said...

Man of God said...

Ok, what did God say directly to you ? Nothing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / S€x Story : My Niece And I (part 1) / Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.