Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 (1761 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by deoyel25(m): 2:09am On Nov 11, 2010
Hello all,
This is not happening to me but a very close friend. He met this girl four months ago. According to him, the girl has everything he desires in a woman. To cut the long story short, she is a wife material. But there is this BIG ISSUE. Our wife is still looking for University admission at 24. Actually, she was at a University like 2 years ago but she had a serious problem with her academics and she was sent packing. My friend is claiming he is madly in love with her but he doesn't think he can wait for the whole admission process. At the same time, he doesn't want to marry a dropout. What should he do? Make the guy waka or wetin? I be alarina. Lol.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by CyberG: 2:29am On Nov 11, 2010
LOL @ alarina. . . grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by kittykat1(f): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2010
:-x
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Mygoldie(f): 3:07am On Nov 11, 2010
he can still be with her,while she seeks admission.i don't see that as a big issue,cos the more she seeks yea, there's a possibility she'll get it.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2010
deoyel25:

Hello all,
This is not happening to me but a very close friend. He met this girl four months ago. According to him, the girl has everything he desires in a woman. To cut the long story short, she is a wife material. But there is this BIG ISSUE. Our wife is still looking for University admission at 24. Actually, she was at a University like 2 years ago but she had a serious problem with her academics and she was sent packing. My friend is claiming he is madly in love with her but he doesn't think he can wait for the whole admission process. At the same time, he doesn't want to marry a dropout. What should he do? Make the guy waka or wetin? I be alarina. Lol.
Slap him on my behave and tell him to stop complaining.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by deoyel25(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2010
CyberG:

LOL @ alarina. . . grin grin grin
Yes ooo. You wan hire me make I don alarina for you too? tongue wink wink grin grin

rokiatu:

Slap him on my behave and tell him to stop complaining.
Ok. I don hear you. I will give him an e-slap. grin grin
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by MrCork26: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2010
deoyel25 , bro can she read & right? undecided
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Creamish(f): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2010
ur friend is madly confused . . tell him to weigh d advantages of being wit her against the disadvantages . .he shuld stick wit whichever weighs more.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by deoyel25(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2010
Mr~Cork:

deoyel25  , bro can she read & right undecided
grin grin

Yea. She can read and write. Do you want to give her admission in your school?   grin grin

Creamish:

your friend is madly confused . . tell him to weigh d advantages of being wit her against the disadvantages . .he shuld stick wit whichever weighs more.
Yea, he is really confused. I'd tell him. Thx.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2010
If ur friend is in love with her he can wait.That will even help him to plan and have enough savings for the future with the girl.
I have someone very close to me, she wrote jamb till she was like 26 and got admission when she was 27.She is now in her final year in unilag (econimics ) she is in 2:1.
Guess wot, she has a lovely guy is waiting to marry her come this new yr even be4 she finishes her study.They guy has been begging but she said he shld just wait till she is in her second semester.
So ur friend shld just chill and help the girl to get admission first.
I hope she is a girl that will keep her self and not loose it when she gets admission.
But let me believe it that she is a wife material like u said.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by deoyel25(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2010
nikkykay:

If your friend is in love with her he can wait.That will even help him to plan and have enough savings for the future with the girl.
I have someone very close to me, she wrote jamb till she was like 26 and got admission when she was 27.She is now in her final year in unilag (econimics ) she is in 2:1.
Guess wot, she has a lovely guy is waiting to marry her come this new yr even be4 she finishes her study.They guy has been begging but she said he shld just wait till she is in her second semester.
So your friend shld just chill and help the girl to get admission first.
I hope she is a girl that will keep her self and not loose it when she gets admission.
But let me believe it that she is a wife material like u said.

Wow!! Really motivating,
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2010
deoyel25:

Wow!! Really motivating,
Am telling u.Its a cahllenge this person didnt give up.
She stayed 10yrs at home be4 she got admission cos she didnt want to settle for less.
She will be 31 next year.She is a wife material and for a guy to be begging her for marriage and be willing to wait for her, u shld knw what this means.
Please encourage ur friend that his case is not a new issue.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by iice(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
Is something with seeking university admission at that age?
Seeking is the operative word or am i missing something?
Anyway, he can always marry another graduate who may end up not having the qualities he likes about this girl
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by onstelly(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
If your friend really love this girl as he claim then her not been is school is not really a problem, lots of girls that are married stil goes to school though is not easy but nothing good good comes easy. My eldest sis got married in her first yr but today she is a lawyer, so is all about been determined.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by SALady(f): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Poster please tell very close friend to move on, his love for this poor girl will forever be attached to some condition or another. He is either incapable of uncoditional love or he's just too blind to see a good thing standing right before him.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by deoyel25(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2010
iice:

Is something with seeking university admission at that age?
Seeking is the operative word or am i missing something?
Anyway, he can always marry another graduate who may end up not having the qualities he likes about this girl

Everything is wrong my dear mod. At that age, a Nigerian girl should have completed her NYSC (all things being equal). You know say wife material scarce small. Lol. Thats why the poor boy is kinda confused.

onstelly:

If your friend really love this girl as he claim then her not been is school is not really a problem, lots of girls that are married stil goes to school though is not easy but nothing good good comes easy. My eldest sis got married in her first yr but today she is a lawyer, so is all about been determined.

I concur. Thx for that piece.

SA Lady:

@Poster please tell very close friend to move on, his love for this poor girl will forever be attached to some condition or another. He is either incapable of uncoditional love or he's just too blind to see a good thing standing right before him.
According to him, he really loves the girl. He is just having a re-think. His challenge is the waiting. You know its not easy for a married woman to study at bachelors level. Its easier at Masters level, you know.

Thanks y'all for contributing meaningfully to this thread. I will send him the link to the thread so that he can read everything here with his koro koro eyes. I'm a good alarina.  grin grin
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by omega25red(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
your friend has too many rules that he lives by. He should leave her alone because he can't wait and he will not be with a drop out so what is the question again?
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by ds700(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
If they are considerably compatible your friend should go ahead and marry her if actually he is ready and capable of that.

When this is in place she can go for part time studies.

That is my own take.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by SALady(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2010
deoyel25:

Everything is wrong my dear mod. At that age, a Nigerian girl should have completed her NYSC (all things being equal). You know say wife material scarce small. Lol. Thats why the poor boy is kinda confused.

I concur. Thx for that piece.
According to him, he really loves the girl. He is just having a re-think. His challenge is the waiting. You know its not easy for a married woman to study at bachelors level. Its easier at Masters level, you know.

Thanks y'all for contributing meaningfully to this thread. I will send him the link to the thread so that he can read everything here with his koro koro eyes. I'm a good alarina. grin grin

Well its like this, your friend can sacrifice three to four years of a less ideal relationship, so that he may enjoy a lifetime of a hustle free and finacially fit marriage with the woman of his dreams. What's with his short sightedness? In any relationship there'll be risks its all part of the game.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by iice(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2010
deoyel25:

Are all things being equal? Is strike not a usual thing?
Anyway to each his/her own.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by blank(f): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2010
Na wa o. If she gets admission wen she is 25, she will most probably finish when she is 29 and den serve 4 one year. Wen will she den get a job?!
@ poster, u will end up helping in sponsoring her schooling n den prop her up until she can set up a business n guess who pays until d business is set up?
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
People lay too much emphasis on irrelevant things! undecided
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by ds700(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

People lay too much emphasis on irrelevant things! undecided

Pls expatiate, i want to learn.
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
ds700:

Pls expatiate, i want to learn.

You said it yourself (or your friends did), that she's a 'wife material' . . .

I assume by this you meant she had a good personality and character and will be able to keep a home.

And then you are talking about her educational status . . how is that important?

You'll spend the rest of your life with this woman and you are bothered about the four years she'll spend getting a degree!

Being a graduate at 20 is not that special . . . . trust me, I know! wink
Re: She Is A Wife Material But Still Seeking University Admission At 24 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

You said it yourself (or your friends did), that she's a 'wife material' . . .

I assume by this you meant she had a good personality and character and will be able to keep a home.

And then you are talking about her educational status . . how is that important?
Make una ask me oh,

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused. / Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara / Five Words Or Less For Your Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.