Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused. (1757 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused. by MrCork7: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2010
Am in love. Pls advise
Re: Am Confused. by MrCork7: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
Am in love with my friend's wife, but I dont no how to tell him. He is my childhood friend. Pls advise
Re: Am Confused. by MrCork7: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ok, I will be honest. I have been seeing her for 4 months but nothing has happened yet. but I Been buying her things
Re: Am Confused. by EkeLucky: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2010
hello ,I DON'T THINK YOU ARE ALRIGHT UPSTAIRS.SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN.WHAT ON EARTH WILL EVEN MAKE IMAGINE SUCH EVIL IN YOUR HEARTH.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. sad

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. by Boxer007(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
Nice to see you sober for once. My advise is to be a man and just tell him. The worst he would get physical. He will gain your respect once u beat him up. Winner takes all
Re: Am Confused. by Boxer007(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
Eke Lucky:

hello ,I DON'T THINK YOU ARE ALRIGHT UPSTAIRS.SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN.WHAT ON EARTH WILL EVEN MAKE IMAGINE SUCH EVIL IN YOUR HEARTH.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. sad

And on his defence, you cannot control who you fall in love with. Am sure you know that
Re: Am Confused. by Woke4all(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dr cork in love. LMAO
Re: Am Confused. by nellaluv(f): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
Fake love in lust.
Re: Am Confused. by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
Yeye man,you don start another yeye thread again.just take your friend out for a drink then just say guy i wanna fukc your wife,how do i go about it,am sure he'll tell u.
Re: Am Confused. by pinkylady1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
Boxer007:

And on his defence, you cannot control who you fall in love with. Am sure you know that

so u actually blv this crap mr. cork posted here.  shocked

to me this is one of his numerous funny jokes here
Re: Am Confused. by Boxer007(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
grin grin isnt he allowed to fall in love? isnt he human? grin grin. Oh boy! grin
Re: Am Confused. by AnnMarie1(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2010
mr cork is love sick grin
Re: Am Confused. by MrsEve1: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
Are you confused on which trigger to pull Mr cock?  Just pull and shoot make sure it aim toward your adnoids!  cheesy
Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Am in love.  Pls advise
    who cares,,,,,,,
Re: Am Confused. by Boxer007(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
stevo4shiz:

who cares,,,,,,,

grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused. by Coolabbie: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
Wen koko mr cork fall in luv,u kno say water don pass garri.
Re: Am Confused. by yuzedo: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
ur friend go kill u wen im comot from d slammer! u wan try former oshodi killer wink
, as for una wey dey believe wetin cockson dey write,
, p.s. kork, y u dey fall in luv sef?? u dey behave IBO, i swaar! angry angry

Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
It seems you have fever, just take Panadol and you'll be alright. grin
Re: Am Confused. by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
His fever is a strong one so i'll suggest,lonart tablets alongside panadol extra,works like magic.
Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

His fever is a strong one so i'll suggest,lonart tablets alongside panadol extra,works like magic.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused. by MrCork7: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
yuzedo:

your friend go kill u wen im comot from d slammer! u wan try former oshodi killer  wink
,  as for una wey dey believe wetin cockson dey write, 
,  p.s. kork, y u dey fall in luv sef?? u dey behave IBO, i swaar!  angry angry

yuzedo , brother, is that your picture or is that your lookalike?
Re: Am Confused. by bababuff(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
Looks like the guy in the picture had his head in vice or something.  undecided

Something definitely deformed that skull.  sad
Re: Am Confused. by yuzedo: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
naw son, this is me,

1 Like

Re: Am Confused. by Candyness(f): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr cork, have u tried counselling?
Re: Am Confused. by yuzedo: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
this is what ur pal will do to ur face when he gets outta agege prison,
, berra flee bro, truss me! angry

Re: Am Confused. by Boxer007(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
i bet Mr cork is a kungfu expert grin
Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pls lets join handz 2 support mr cork,wat do u want us 2 do 4u?
Re: Am Confused. by AnnMarie1(f): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2010
Rymzo:

Pls lets join handz 2 support mr cork,wat do u want us 2 do 4u?

Crazy grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ann Marie:

Crazy grin grin grin
Pls are u referin 2 me?
Re: Am Confused. by livedit(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
undecided Woa.  I'm sorry, but that's straight up wrong and shady on BOTH of yall parts.  If she is not happy in her marriage and nothing could be done to rectify their marriage. As much as the bible is against divorce. Then she should get a divorce.  Then she can see whomever she likes.  But not start commiting adultry with her husband's friend and whomever else.  It's more fault with her than you because she is married and took those vows in front of God and her husband that she would love, honor and cherish her husband through good times and bad times and then to turn around and do something low down like this.  Man, I really feel for her poor husband being super betrayed like this by two people he love and trust. Wow! You definitely need to try and correct this right away. You first need to ask God for forgiveness and then her husband.  You may lose your friend in the process and maybe even her. But this is not right, and you know it.  But who am I to judge. I wish you all the best of luck with this brother.  sad

Edited to add: Hmmm, makes you wonder about this woman if you really want to be with her if you two end up doing the right thing and get together.  You better watch your back. Because as the bible says: "You reap what you sew"
Re: Am Confused. by 190: 4:29am On Dec 06, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Am Confused. by Tinksh(f): 4:38am On Dec 06, 2010
Silly. You cant help who you fall in love with but you can help what you do with it. Please move on your friends wife, i want to see you on the news. Headline, 'Mr Cork found chopped to death in bushland' Some friend you turned out to be!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Employer Is Dating Your Jobless Wife / How Do I Let Dis Guy know I Love Am? / My Wedding Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.