Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (183245 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Hello, i just got my galaxy note, pls how do i access radio(not internet radio, local FM radio) is there any app or smfin? thanx

Of course there should be. Connect the headphones and start the FM radio.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Jean2(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2012
Guys, Ladies; I updated my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray GB software to ICS 4.0.4, see here: http://jeansunday..com/ for screen shots
Re: Android, Anyone? by bnnsz384: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2012
have any one heard of the latest i'm android watch? i need.to get it for my galaxy s. also the new mk802 mini android computer? i dont know how to find it

Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2012
@bnnsz384,you can buy it at hitechoneng(.) com.still trying to make up my mind if I should get one.their website is good
Re: Android, Anyone? by whizcode: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Wld like 2 change change my htc torch pro 2 2 android O.s.wld b greatfull for d assistance rendered.tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
whizcode: Wld like 2 change change my htc torch pro 2 2 android O.s.wld b greatfull for d assistance rendered.tanx

Go to the xda developers forum and look up the HTC Rhodium (i.e the Touch pro 2/Tilt 2). Then go to the Android development section for that phone and you'll find all the: information you'll need to get the android OS installed on your windows mobile device.

I believe you can get Android 2.3.7 on the Touch pro 2. My advice is to read as much as you can first before attempting anything that way you don't end up bricking your phone.

BTW, the Touch Pro 2 has the best keyboard ever made on a mobile device. during its heyday the phone was a beast. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2012
@all

i am using samsung galaxy note GT-N7000.with Gingerbread v2.3.5 OS, dunno if it ok i upgarde it to Ice cream sandwitch 4.0.3 n where should i download it? thks
Re: Android, Anyone? by whizcode: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2012
SAFO:

Go to the xda developers forum and look up the HTC Rhodium (i.e the Touch pro 2/Tilt 2). Then go to the Android development section for that phone and you'll find all the: information you'll need to get the android OS installed on your windows mobile device.

I believe you can get Android 2.3.7 on the Touch pro 2. My advice is to read as much as you can first before attempting anything that way you don't end up bricking your phone.

BTW, the Touch Pro 2 has the best keyboard ever made on a mobile device. during its heyday the phone was a beast. grin
could u give me a link to d forumn tanx very much.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Jethrovich(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2012
@all, I just bought a SonyEricsson Xperia Arc s pls how do I upgrade
the os
Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
whizcode: could u give me a link to d forumn tanx very much.

You can start here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=589

be sure to check out all threads in the development section to see what's compatible for your device.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Jethrovich(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2012
SAFO:

You can start here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=589

be sure to check out all threads in the development section to see what's compatible for your device.

for a newbie, that's too much information to process
Re: Android, Anyone? by na2day(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2012
bnnsz384: have any one heard of the latest i'm android watch? i need.to get it for my galaxy s. also the new mk802 mini android computer? i dont know how to find it

Yeah, need one for my LCD Tv grin

Below is the video of the factory where these things are churned out!
Why cant we have something like this in Lagos or Aba?
[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkR6_7cw4p8;hl=en[/flash]
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
just heard the android version of fm12 is out any1 loaded the qvga apk version does it work well? nd where did u get it?
Re: Android, Anyone? by whizcode: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jethrovich:

for a newbie, that's too much information to process
tanx.its looking rily complex.would be very greatfull if I can get something easier.
Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
yea, I know it's a lot if you're not too familiar with adb, flashing and all that. maybe you can find someone clode by who can help you out with it.

best of luck.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
members that want to upgrade, Google it or visit forum.xda-developers.com. u shouldn't be spoon fed every time . that's how people learn
Re: Android, Anyone? by chigo4u: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Andriod newbie here. Pls does anyone know the particular app for instagram photo sharing? I am seeing a lot of related apps here with almost same name..
Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? by pseudonomer: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Where can I buy LG OPTIMUS P970 aka LG OPTIMUS BLACK
Re: Android, Anyone? by bnnsz384: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
chigo4u: Andriod newbie here. Pls does anyone know the particular app for instagram photo sharing? I am seeing a lot of related apps here with almost same name..
Thanks
go to playstore and download instagram app. its there free
Re: Android, Anyone? by whizcode: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2012
SAFO: yea, I know it's a lot if you're not too familiar with adb, flashing and all that. maybe you can find someone clode by who can help you out with it.

best of luck.
tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2012
pseudonomer: Where can I buy LG OPTIMUS P970 aka LG OPTIMUS BLACK

slot
Re: Android, Anyone? by pseudonomer: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2012
pseudonomer: Where can I buy LG OPTIMUS P970 aka LG OPTIMUS BLACK

What‘s the price range?
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2012
pseudonomer:
What‘s the price range?

Go to SLOT.....ah ah.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
ICS for Desire S released via OTA in china (only) today. Its only in chineese and i think comes with a new hboot
i believe other countries will follow suit very soon

downloading d ota file as i speak wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
U no tell me say U don dey speak chinese. grin grin

......dis just means i have to be quick to flash that REAPER custom ROM and enjoy it small before going back to stock.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
lynxnoon: ICS for Desire S released via OTA in china (only) today. Its only in chineese and i think comes with a new hboot
i believe other countries will follow suit very soon

downloading d ota file as i speak wink
lol . . . no harm in knowing a lil Mandarin na ... abi wink grin

btw its confirmed this new update has a new hboot that will definitely lock ur fone i.e S-ON
so i'd advice guys to just chill till a method to revert it is found
well .... unless u r a strong STOCK fan smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? by malikalhaj: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Puskin na strong stock fan...... or maybe na fear e de fear then
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
S-ON..........no mean say i no fit flash custom ROM nah. Im still S_ON now.

So far it will not lock my bootloader........lets learn a lil' Mandarin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
malikalhaj: Puskin na strong stock fan...... or maybe na fear e de fear then

U dont just buy a fone only to just flash a custom ROM.....U must enjoy stock first....which I did.
THen U can flash anything to the fone thereafter.....ur choice.

......cos U get dual boot....I no go hear word again....abi.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
puskin: S-ON..........no mean say i no fit flash custom ROM nah. Im still S_ON now.

So far it will not [b]lock my bootloader[/b]........lets learn a lil' Mandarin grin
sorry forgot to mention ..... may also lock bootloader too wink

just downnloaded the firmware.zip and from the contents .... evrytin may be locked oh
btw its ICS 4.04but Sense 3.6 not 4.0 undecided
Re: Android, Anyone? by chigo4u: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
I bought the htc magic. It doesnt have an fm radio. Is there any app on the andriod market you can use to get fm radio stations? And pls if you have used htc magic, can you run a quick review for me and probably applications I will need. It will be much appreciated. Thanks yall

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112)

The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.