Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos (16201 Views)

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by DenreleDave(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2019
Tola pawon, titi pawon, juju pawon, Kiki pawon, chuchu pawon, yeye pawon, bibi pawon

Buhari pawon

Come and see daddy
U r the sugar in my tea

Ewele dakun

Awon zee mama
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by voltron14: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2019
frankson1:
PESSIMISTS full here o

Are you surprised?

They would live and die in pessimism.

No be curse.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by alaira(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
After signing with China?

Is it to complete Rivers monorail?
[Don't be sarcastic sir. He is doing the right thing; Nigeria must move forward sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by sexyking1: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2019
lilmarley:
What about China

I’m on a bike cool right now

Something is telling me to totori the bike man in his armpit

grin grin cheesy
Oya totori him one time toto...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Spatta: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Nigerians keep deceiving themselves by these gangs of criminals fit for jail. Do you know when they have been signing several memorandum of unfinished contract because of Nigerian government impediment?
Wait for the rail now before rejoicing
Is it not Nigeria? A corrupt country or is it not Amaechi who should be in Jail just like Tinubu
How we lost reputation and allow criminals to represent us still beats my imagination
Call me Pessimist, I don't care. I have seen too many lies that started this way and i don't believe in this system or lack of it
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Sufficing we keep on paying foreign companies to build our roads and rails, build our ports... export geavy duty vehicle to us to use in the manufacturing processes here.... we will continue to be a developing nation that will never reach its potential...
to be fully self reliant, we need to develop technologically and scientufically to really be able to talk of hoping to develop...
all the engines in all the cars in nigeria are all imported, forget that innoson talks...
india was the poverty central in the world until it began puting in some technological time, now it can send rockets to the moon, and exports most of tge Keke we have today..

China, Russia, and the west exploit africans on always exporting tech and the manpower to enforce it, our own is to go abd beg people to come and do things for us... ours is really a lazy and shitty country.

Those countries you mentioned are eagle countries, but we are fowl country... So let's keep enjoying our debased Life that our founding fathers handed over to us... Shikenah!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by chukel(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Spatta:
Nigerians keep deceiving themselves by these gangs of criminals fit for jail. Do you know when they have been signing several memorandum of unfinished contract because of Nigerian government impediment?
Wait for the rail now before rejoicing
Is it not Nigeria? A corrupt country or is it not Amaechi who should be in Jail just like Tinubu
How we lost reputation and allow criminals to represent us still beats my imagination
Call me Pessimist, I don't care. I have seen too many lies that started this way and i don't believe in this system or lack of it
get lost wailer
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by risos(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2019
The Russians are excellent when it comes to rail transportation system, there's a lot Vladimir Putin has to offer, but this rail system has to be part of a grand industrialization plan. Not just another government project, it should be a "Nigerian citizens project" not that of a political party or any president.
These are the tools used to drive development in every modern society.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Realdeals(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2019
Nigeria cannot develop this way until the government internalize our infrastructural development, until all the equipment and materials to be used are at least 80% produced locally.

Bulk of Nigerians employed for the Lagos-Ibadan railway projects are labourers, the Chinese supervises most of the works, the rolling stock used are 100% imported.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by babzo(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Chai, we love decieving ourselves!!!!

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by babzo(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2019
risos:
The Russians are excellent when it comes to rail transportation system, there's a lot Vladimir Putin has to offer, but this rail system has to be part of a grand industrialization plan. Not just another government project, it should be a "Nigerian citizens project" not that of a political party or any president.
These are the tools used to drive development in every modern society.

This guy, why are people like you not in government? In just 2 paragraphs you have destroyed the incompetent fellows that pretend to govern.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by frankson1(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2019
millhouse:
no blame anyone .... al the signings he did from 2015 till date where are the results ?

I know this but the rail system seems to be working.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by frankson1(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2019
voltron14:

Are you surprised?

They would live and die in pessimism.

No be curse.

This is WITCHCRAFT. Not wanting to hear any good news whether even if it's fake. They can't pretend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by ba7man(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Daniel058:
Who their signature EPP?
Signing MOU from January to December . Railway they talked about how they will construct From Calabar to Lagos since 2015.

Last last,we no go still see anything.
We see our own for Southwest sha.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Fidelmak(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=83468507]Sufficing we keep on paying foreign companies to build our roads and rails, build our ports... export geavy duty vehicle to us to use in the manufacturing processes here.... we will continue to be a developing nation that will never reach its potential...
to be fully self reliant, we need to develop technologically and scientufically to really be able to talk of hoping to develop...
all the engines in all the cars in nigeria are all imported, forget that innoson talks...
india was the poverty central in the world until it began puting in some technological time, now it can send rockets to the moon, and exports most of tge Keke we have today..

China, Russia, and the west exploit africans on always exporting tech and the manpower to enforce it, our own is to go abd beg people to come and do things for us... ours is really a lazy and shitty country

What you type is good,,, but not okay, its better we invite them to help us build our nation than to be doing I too know, whereas we know nothing......................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by gnykelly(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
lilmarley:
What about China

I’m on a bike cool right now

Something is telling me to totori the bike man in his armpit

grin grin cheesy
Na beating go clear your eye
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by gnykelly(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Realdeals:
Nigeria cannot develop this way until the government internalize our infrastructural development, until all the equipment and materials to be used are at least 80% produced locally.

Bulk of Nigerians employed for the Lagos-Ibadan railway projects are labourers, the Chinese supervises most of the works, the rolling stock used are 100% imported.

Guy the people running the railway are dead weight
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Solsix(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Sunofgod:
After signing with China?

Is it to complete Rivers monorail?
Hahahaha
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by alizma: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Sufficing we keep on paying foreign companies to build our roads and rails, build our ports... export geavy duty vehicle to us to use in the manufacturing processes here.... we will continue to be a developing nation that will never reach its potential...

China, Russia, and the west exploit africans on always exporting tech and the manpower to enforce it, our own is to go abd beg people to come and do things for us... ours is really a lazy and shitty country or should i say lazy and shitty continent?
But people like you will still complain about border closure. Na country wey never fit produce food to eat despite fertile lna im go produce machines abi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by misterjosh(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Wait o, so what has the collaboration with China been for all these while
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by sayisayi(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Last, last, nothing go happen. Lugard strikes again!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Blackvic1: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2019
This is the most useless government I’ve ever seen since I was born, this government is so stupid that they don’t have anyone to tell them... how can you be signing MOu with Russia when a company in America has told you guys that they want to invest $10billion in your rail way and they will share the commission with the government the government refused instead they are going to take loan from Russia and China to construct the same rail are we really cursed in this country? Does taking loan give us orgasm or does it give us a sense of pride? And you will see some people rejoicing over it ....adding to our already growing loan deficits omg I am ashamed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Blackvic1: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=Fidelmak post=83470139][/quote]i am tired of this country I swear you are absolutely right .... a company in America offered to help out with billions of dollars and they proposed that 70% of the engineers will be nigerians they government refused instead opted to be taking loan up and down from Russia and China I wonder if this government officials are cursed by the devil himself I am still trying to understand the logic behind there decisions sometimes we need to grow technologically just like the Emirates are doing the saudis the Indians Chinese and Iranians but no we love taking loans so they will divert some and embezzle it
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Cherrybae(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2019
God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless Amaechi

Shame on Igbos and all enemies of the state

Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2019
frankson1:
PESSIMISTS full here o

I tell you and it is a reflection of the society. It irks them to see or hear anything good. Negative energy everywhere.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Naanlong01: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Which railway are they talking about? The same ancient days locomotive? They should go and see the railway project completed and commissioned by the Chinese for ordinary small Kenya last week, they will feel ashamed. The most amazing thing is, it was brought in in just two years. BUNCH OF JOKERS, WASTING RESOURCES. THIS COUNTRY IS NOT READY FOR REAL DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by farem: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Daniel058:
Who their signature EPP?
Signing MOU from January to December . Railway they talked about how they will construct From Calabar to Lagos since 2015.

Last last,we no go still see anything.

Don't mind them. Dem nor know say na like this one below na im you prefer:

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Blackvic1:
i am tired of this country I swear you are absolutely right .... a company in America offered to help out with billions of dollars and they proposed that 70% of the engineers will be nigerians they government refused instead opted to be taking loan up and down from Russia and China I wonder if this government officials are cursed by the devil himself I am still trying to understand the logic behind there decisions sometimes we need to grow technologically just like the Emirates are doing the saudis the Indians Chinese and Iranians but no we love taking loans so they will divert some and embezzle it
our government- at all level -hate to take European or American loans, because of the stringent anti-corruption clauses the come with. Instead the so love the chinese and now Russian options-because those countries don't really give a shit what you do with those loans. Same reason you hardly see American manufacturing companies in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by AgadiNwoke: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ameachi is really a hardworker, he is making our very own fashola look lazy

[/s]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Blackvic1: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2019
eduj:

our government- at all level -hate to take European or American loans, because of the stringent anti-corruption clauses the come with. Instead the so love the chinese and now Russian options-because those countries don't really give a shit what you do with those loans. Same reason you hardly see American manufacturing companies in Nigeria.
you are absolutely right we are been made fun of in every little where I work here there’s a news flying around about a colleague that wants to set up a facility that has MRI machines but it was turned down by the government and the medical association of Nigeria because the guy was asked to pay bribe before he can set up the facility that he even wants to make free for the masses can you believe that... it’s like you wanting me to pay you for helping you it doesnt make any sense I’ve been trying to understand it at first I didn’t believe it till sanwo Olu confirmed it In one of his press briefings I was listening to on YouTube this country is gone anybody hoping it will get better is deceiving him or herself....at save yourself an your family mantra first leave the rest in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO / Suspected Cultists, Drug Users Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.