Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos (16203 Views)

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by COMPAQ(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
So what exactly is the long-term strategy for this Nigerian rail service. Because anywhere in the world passenger traffic on rail lines actually is not profitable what makes rail lines profitable is the commercial transportation on it. carrying of goods and materials and I'm not seeing that in any of what we're doing. all we seem to be doing is trying to use the rail for passenger services and that can never be profitable. I'm not aware of any country in the world where passenger service on trains in itself is profitable without the extra income from companies who are transporting their goods from one part of the country to another
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Isn't this future mortgaging??,,,
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Barzinime(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
And what has been your contribution to the continent? Only come online to complain, you know what they call your type? Wet blanket.

NtoAkwaIbom:
Sufficing we keep on paying foreign companies to build our roads and rails, build our ports... export geavy duty vehicle to us to use in the manufacturing processes here.... we will continue to be a developing nation that will never reach its potential...
to be fully self reliant, we need to develop technologically and scientufically to really be able to talk of hoping to develop...
all the engines in all the cars in nigeria are all imported, forget that innoson talks...
india was the poverty central in the world until it began puting in some technological time, now it can send rockets to the moon, and exports most of tge Keke we have today..

China, Russia, and the west exploit africans on always exporting tech and the manpower to enforce it, our own is to go abd beg people to come and do things for us... ours is really a lazy and shitty country or should i say lazy and shitty continent?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Barzinime:
And what has been your contribution to the continent? Only come online to complain, you know what they call your type? Wet blanket.

you know the best thing in putting out a wrong fire?
its a wet blanket, you trow it over a fire and it stems it from spreading to other things...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Barzinime(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Go and sleep

Nuisance

NtoAkwaIbom:

you know the best thing in putting out a wrong fire?
its a wet blanket, you trow it over a fire and it stems it from spreading to other things...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Barzinime:
Go and sleep

Nuisance

ur callinn ur dadd a nuisance..
ur momm and dadd r both nuisance and even inflicted a greater nuisance on mankind by coupling togeda to birth a dumbbb and imbecilic nuisance of your grade..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Barzinime(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2019
I know you dont have home training so i will pass
NtoAkwaIbom:

ur callinn ur dadd a nuisance..
ur momm and dadd r both nuisance and even inflicted a greater nuisance on mankind by coupling togeda to birth a dumbbb and imbecilic nuisance of your grade..

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Barzinime:
I know you dont have home training so i will pass

says who?
what promoted you to 8nsult me in the first place...
you throw a stone at me, and i will shoot a nuke at you..

we stay cool as long as no one throws anything at the other...when i go dirty i take the clothes n gloves out and go bare knuckles and i draw blood... so if u wont go the distant then dont draw first blood...

my signature is meant as a caveat emptor, so u dont complain later n cry fowl.. u ask for it, you get all of it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Guestlander: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
PeachtreeReside:
Isn't this future mortgaging??,,,

Really?

This exactly is what the government should be doing. Invest in infrastructures and let the people take it from there.
Companies are not supposed to be investing in their own roads, railway, power plants and stuff like that.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by Barzinime(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Stop feeling yourself I just dont have the time to reply you
NtoAkwaIbom:

says who?
what promoted you to 8nsult me in the first place...
you throw a stone at me, and i will shoot a nuke at you..

we stay cool as long as no one throws anything at the other...when i go dirty i take the clothes n gloves out and go bare knuckles and i draw blood... so if u wont go the distant then dont draw first blood...

my signature is meant as a caveat emptor, so u dont complain later n cry fowl.. u ask for it, you get all of it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Guestlander:

Really?

This exactly is what the government should be doing. Invest in infrastructures and let the people take it from there.
Companies are not supposed to be investing in their own roads, railway, power plants and stuff like that.

Russia ke?
Fear Russia oooo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos by tck2000(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Daniel058:
Who their signature EPP?
Signing MOU from January to December . Railway they talked about how they will construct From Calabar to Lagos since 2015.

Last last,we no go still see anything.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isah Abubakar Suspended As Arewa Group Leader / Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally / BBOG & Family Demand Whereabout Of Amina Ali Nkeki,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.