Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride (4650 Views)

Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by IDanfulani(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
#MarriageIsOver���‍♀️

Groom discovered at his wedding that his best man has been sleeping with his wife for a long time, confronted him and then this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ffunLz9lM
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
better late than NEVER

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by vastolord4(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
No be oyibo? He will still marry the babe
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
vastolord4:
No be oyibo? He will still marry the babe

...and cheerfully drinking at the pub with the groom afterwards.
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by ViviZub(f): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ehya
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by ForeThinker: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Set up by the settled up

Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by fidelmarshal199: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Groom discovered at his wedding that his best man has been sleeping with his wife for a long time, confronted him and then this happened

what the Bleep is the "this" that happened, Either type it or get the Bleep out with your video.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by uboma(m): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Simply join the best man and bride together and wish them happy married life.

I will not fight anyone if this happens to me
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by franchasng: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2019
WWE smack down live shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

what the Bleep is the "this" that happened, Either type it or get the Bleep out with your video.
The joker copied a section of a movie by Morris Chestnut and Taiye Diggs.

1 Like

Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2019
WTF
Re: Groom Caught Best Man, Sleeping With The Bride by Tonyspecial(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2019
this one na shoot @sight

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men / Twerking Video That Will Make You Cum / This Was How I Met My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.