Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? (4502 Views)

Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? / I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by udoekere: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND SENT YOU
THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY
YOUR
SISTER, HOW WILL YOU FEEL
Letter from Sikira of Ilorin
Booda Lasun my Lof,
longs time no see. If they say is
water that
will cook fish finish, I will not
belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself?
U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries
ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is
unreach.
You refus to fisit me efen when u
ear that my father haf contract
guinea worm. Is this how to
treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my
horseband from
heafen.
Efri day when I am wake up, uer
the first person I see. Roshida tell
me for last week that she see u
with one girl in front of Mr big.
She efen tell me that u hog
together.
If u think u can leaf me uer
decive urself. Dear,Dear, how
many times I call u? It will not be
better for anybody that wan to
scatter our middle.
Any way the mane purpose of my
letter is to tell u that I haf took in
for u. I go for testing yesterday
to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like
am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since
yesterday. I haf give the twins
name o......sifau and musibau.
I don't sure if u like it. Come n
see me tomorrow because I am fery
weak now. Silifa, my younger
sister, comes home with her
boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very
Hansome but not up to you
sha.he also get a swagger. I want
u to get one too. Let I forget,
please dont forget to send the
money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o.
The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and
yellow for the 'iro'. They said we
can use any color for the 'gele'.
But me I want to use blue. I will
now wear that my green curf
shoe.
I cannot wait to send you the
photo. My lof, ten is happening in
this world o. dont say I am the
one that tell you o.i hear that it's
not anti taiba's horseband that
gif her the belle that she use to
born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is
not resemble him. But what
consign me?
I have tell efribody that my
boyfriend is a enginia and they
eager to see u. Yours frightfully.
.Sikira.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by Rednaxelot: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jennifa’s diary stolen

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by kevotek1000(m): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by Rednaxelot: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2019
kevotek1000:
Yoruba babe... Nothing dey there brain except 4 knacking, getting pregnant on top of bad English.
see someone whose brain is filled with akamu

11 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by Oluwatosean(m): 2:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by Burgerlomo: 3:04am On Oct 27, 2019
kevotek1000:
Yoruba babe... Nothing dey there brain except 4 knacking, getting pregnant on top of bad English.

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by cooluzi: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
actually nah true d guy talk .most yoruba girls dull

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2019
kevotek1000:

cooluzi:
actually nah true d guy talk .most yoruba girls dull
I'm not going to go for your tribes, that will be me coming down to you fools level.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10456085_capture571_jpeg3f0c38ba174561be3131b2cff8074c9f

However, meet Deborah Toluwani, she graduated from the Department of mathematics, University of Ilorin with 4.98 CGPA this year. Now kindly tell us any of your family members who has anything close, in whatever courses they studied, starting with your fathers(that's na if una papa go school self)... Ẹyin ọmọ ìran kí rán yí.

And she's just one out millions doing way better, I could go on. Underage fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by Powersurge: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2019
kevotek1000:

Obviously, they have more things in their brains than what you have in yours

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by udoekere: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by habsydiamond(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2019
This is one of the problems we have in this country, after poverty, corruption.. these two were caused by our leaders. But why are we causing this ourselves. Tribalism is not called for mehn. After all we are all from one Nigeria. We are one.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by urchadmob042: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
This is one of the problems we have in this country, after poverty, corruption.. these two were caused by our leaders. But why are we causing this ourselves. Tribalism is not called for mehn. After all we are all from one Nigeria. We are one.

GET $100 A MONTH VIA GOOGLE ADMOB THROUGH GROUP EARNING

****Step 1: Turn On VPN (only if you are from Pakistan India Srilanka and Bangladesh)

Step 2: Register in the App or Log in

Step 3: Click on Activate Ads

Step 4: Complete the given task

Step 5: After Clicking on the ads, wait for given time frame and use only Firefox browser

Step 6: Finally Activate your ads

Step 7: Clear your App data of your Browser and BigGroup App

When you complete your work your ads will be available to others who is or will complete or completing the task. This way of Practice will make evry click valid**.

Note: don't work more than 1 time in 1 day, this will increase the chances of admob account suspension because google will deduct same clicks from same device.

****If you Finally Start Earning from this App then Please Share this group to your friends and increase your earning.

The working app and a paid VPN account would be given to U at the cost of 2000 naira.

Join through this platform to get both the app & VPN login details.

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/GMOYIhWgkJCBEDo9wFImwh

[Remove Spaces and Click]
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
urchadmob042:

GET $100 A MONTH VIA GOOGLE ADMOB THROUGH GROUP EARNING

****Step 1: Turn On VPN (only if you are from Pakistan India Srilanka and Bangladesh)

Step 2: Register in the App or Log in

Step 3: Click on Activate Ads

Step 4: Complete the given task

Step 5: After Clicking on the ads, wait for given time frame and use only Firefox browser

Step 6: Finally Activate your ads

Step 7: Clear your App data of your Browser and BigGroup App

When you complete your work your ads will be available to others who is or will complete or completing the task. This way of Practice will make evry click valid**.

Note: don't work more than 1 time in 1 day, this will increase the chances of admob account suspension because google will deduct same clicks from same device.

****If you Finally Start Earning from this App then Please Share this group to your friends and increase your earning.

The working app and a paid VPN account would be given to U at the cost of 2000 naira.

Join through this platform to get both the app & VPN login details.

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/GMOYIhWgkJCBEDo9wFImwh

[Remove Spaces and Click]
there is no correlation between my post and your quote.. it obvious that u don't believe in one Nigeria. undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? by akmath: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
So OP tell us, how did you feel when your sister finished reading this letter your girlfriend sent to you?

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Nigerian Actress Exposes Her Br***ts On Instagram! / The Trending Video Of A Lady With Two Vaginal Has Gone Viral / Wow Pictures! SA Shocked By Beautiful Transwomen Challenge - "I'd Wife You!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.