Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' (33296 Views)

Chances That Keep The Presidential Hope Of Peter Obi Alive Ahead Of 2023 Polls / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by crafteck(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pls, how is someone having delivery from 2 armoured trucks a crime, what if they came to deliver rice...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:
If Tinubu still want to be relevant beyond 2023 he must not contest for president.he should stay clear from presidential election. Give us Fashola or Osinbajo.
The Yoruba man no go gree o. He believe say na im get this country, but e eyes go clear when time reach.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Haywize93(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
[i][/i][b][/b]make hin keep shut before they charge am with treason
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Emmacula8(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tifnubu be like, Bakare

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Beat123(f): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:
If Tinubu still want to be relevant beyond 2023 he must not contest for president.he should stay clear from presidential election. Give us Fashola or Osinbajo.
i thought the zoning is for Igbos?

Until we learn to love ourselves and practice what we preach then this country won’t go forward!

I am not Igbo. But if the zoning rightfully belongs to Igbo, then others should wait!

What a useless country... smh

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by tete7000(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:

Fashola my foot... That one would tax even the dead till they wake in complaint.. A man who deep inside believes the poor must not exist side by side with the rich. Fashola is not an option. With all his previous boasts, he couldn't do anything to salvage power situation. Since he came, prepaid meters have gone into extinction and all he can give are excuses and bulk passing. Learn to study people abeg. Stop touting fashola for president.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Tembebe: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
I personally think those supporting Tinubu now and those who supported Atiku during the last election are particularly shameless and are the real enemies of this dear country.
Both are known thieves,except we are continuously deceiving ourselves.Wonder how you lot sleep at night.Posterity will judge y'all.Nonsense!!!

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by seguntijan(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
We voted integrity and at the end we saw what we got. Most times the bad guys knows how to get things done than the good guys. I don't care who gets what, all I want is a performer that knows how challenges and has the skills of manipulation and tactics to get it done.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by DonTattaglia: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Racoon:
Abeg call a spade a spade.How does Tunde Bakare thought he could have act differently if he was still associating with Buhari?

Why is your English grammer so poor. See the kind of people arguing blindly and coming to show themselves here..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by futurerex: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
I think Buhary and his APC cabal deliberately used those bullion vans to set this man "Tinubu" up.
I might be wrong shao, but this bullion saga will go a very long way to dent his already tarnished image.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by executive12: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
God bless you sir. You are an upright man. A real man of integrity. Tinubu is a thief and should not be supported for president by any right thinking Nigerian.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by executive12: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:

It's actually not yet the turn of the Yoruba for presidency in 2023; unless you think the Igbos are not Nigerians.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by klax(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Gradually we will catch the thief

Bro it's a sure bet Tinubu will be dock one good day.

Tinubu is a fantastically notorious treasury looter.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by DeriNwamamatene: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:
Sebi Bourdillon Na person.. Wait for its response
trash
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by executive12: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
This one is Kemi Olunloyo senior brother, talking to himself like a kolo mental!!!

One of the misguided folks the Pastor is talking about.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by BouharryArtikou: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
This man should shut up already.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by NGpatriot: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Another Tinubu adulation topic.

There's nothing like being love by lovers and despised by haters, sad and pathetic people.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
This man though. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by NGpatriot: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
klax:

Bro it's a sure bet Tinubu will be dock one good day.

Tinubu is a fantastically notorious treasury looter.

He looted your treasury in abia?

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by executive12: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beat123:
i thought the zoning is for Igbos?

Until we learn to love ourselves and practice what we preach then this country won’t go forward!

I am not Igbo. But if the zoning rightfully belongs to Igbo, then others should wait!

What a useless country... smh

Don't mind the fools. The Igbos are watching. Nigeria is headed for disintegration.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by tete7000(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
But why is Tunde Bakare suddenly attacking his long term political ally? Could he be wetting the ground for his own political gain? If I pull him, down, then I can gain relevance... Machiavellian principle...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by churchmind: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
titiloyeblog:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/youll-not-go-without-vomitting-what-youve-stolen-bakare-sends-cryptic-jab-to-bourdillon/amp
Though the Truth is getting life,it long overdue and coming from a captured slave is what is annoying,if I may ask why are this old fool taking us for a ride,just because tiftinibu defended,in the words of FFK,the honest criminal midget ositradermoniSCAMMER as against replacing him with u,we know u r a product of the CABAL choice,sorry traitor ur place is in hell
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by executive12: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
futurerex:
I think Buhary and his APC cabal deliberately used those bullion vans to set this man "Tinubu" up.
I might be wrong shao, but this bullion saga will go a very long way to dent his already tarnished image.

Nobody set anybody up. Tinubu, like a typical Nigerian whose party is in power, felt he was above the law.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by DaCharis2016: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Racoon:
Abeg call a spade a spade.How does Tunde Bakare thought he could have act differently if he was still associating with Buhari?
I think you should try to dig up more about Buhari to see maybe there is cockroach in his cupboard because many people had tried to find any allegations since many years now and they haven't found any.

Talk your own
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Cypher99(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigeria people, you celebrate your villains and crucify your heroes.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Ategberoson(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
edo3:
Hmmmm,, abeg who know d babalawo wey do this kain juju for tinubu? because I neva see where person go rob pple eyeball to eyeball and dem go still dey praise am..

I guess is the one that did it for Ikpeazu, Uguwanyi, Okowa, Ortom and the rest

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
executive12:

Don't mind the fools. The Igbos are watching. Nigeria is headed for disintegration.

You've been failing since 1960 so stop troubling yourself..

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by NGpatriot: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

I guess is the one that did it for Ikpeazu, Uguwanyi, Okowa, Ortom and the rest

Tinubu is responsible for their poverty, pain and misery, but not their overfed big bele governor collecting their allocation and dashing them 1 gallon of kerosene in return..

. grin

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
As for me.. The country should be divided. Simple as ABC, because the future is nothing to write home about, budgeting trillions of naira every year without a tangible result.. More like the more u look the less u see
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by futurerex: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
executive12:

Nobody set anybody up. Tinubu, like a typical Nigerian whose party is in power, felt he was above the law.

Tinubu should just go and enjoy his loot

Obaseki Nominates Shaibu As Running Mate / President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP