Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me (31328 Views)

Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2019
but Duncan wene mighty okechukwu,
you fall my hands sha

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Vikynas: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2019
lagdmark:

No mind the foolish Duncan wey dey beg Davido to help him shine in PH.
u go just com social media dey talk rubbish, Duncan mighty dey beg Davido to shine for pH, you can imagine,my dear you're Mr nobody don't envy people that can buy your generation and next generation to come.
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Vikynas: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2019
toobusy:
this one don dey use Duncan might to tread now,he has an opportunity to tread using Duncan might open letter to Okoroawusa and he has seize the moment.....WELLDONE BRO
I dey tell u bro dat guy na career failure just looking for excuses to trend.
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Vikynas: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2019
blowjohn:

this man is not even money smart at all. the 11 million that was given to promote u or whatever, cudnt it have been used to change ur life business wise?
U see the problem with the youths?
U don't have a music background. U never went to a music academy or school yet u want to blow overnight.
If he had quietly collected the 11 million and invested wisely he'll be very self sufficient today.
on point tell him the Governor couldn't fund him na to give 11million just for record deal on his behalf very funny tales

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by SolarEdge: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Aha
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Rochas really has a large heart, imagine helping a total stranger to get a record deal, just as he had being putting many kids to school accross nigeria, even in states that he is being hated

Point of correction sir, the only issue he had with Imolites was trying to make himself a demi-god. He was not hated by anybody. Imo is a place where if do anyhow, u see anyhow. Thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by iammo(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2019
ok sir, but his schools are all over nigeria, atleast i know one in oyo state, and till date he gives them education , food and transport

brownemmanuel43:

Point of correction sir, the only issue he had with Imolites was trying to make himself a demi-god. He was not hated by anybody. Imo is a place where if do anyhow, u see anyhow. Thank u sir
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Neddstark: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan mighty is someone you dont want to like when you meet him. Didnt he scam an uber driver the last time?
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by johncallidon(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2019
shyvicky:
Why do they need deal for him? all they would have done, was just get phyno or flavour to feature in any of his song with about 500k for any of them, or even 2 million for two of them, them use 9 million to promote his songs, pay MTV base about N2M to play it 23 times a day, as they do when they collect money and disturb us with trash like totori, till we love it by force and the guy will blow and still get balance grin grin grin grin
Yee! You are not far from the truth.....
One gallon of local Gin for You!

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by henryobinna(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2019
thaoriginator:
na dat black thing with dread na cry
you don't even know the guy yet you're talking trash.

He's the fair guy, I kinda know him a little and to an extent he looks a little like phyno before his new hairstyle and beards but he's not as slim as phyno and phyno is slightly taller
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by prinxwizard(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
Social media marketing strategy... But rapper abeg tell us your stage name. Not your family names... Shuoor
Did you really go through that?
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Depressed101: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2019
prinxwizard:

Did you really go through that?
yes i did.. I just realized too late that m2 is his stage name
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
buh in the headline i dindt see Rochas name buh he now appeared in the picture ,, why is this man so evilsome
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm nothing no go hear

Let's repair your faulty laptop
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by fellownigerianz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan, Duncan, Duncan!!!
folks make things difficult for themselves. even if you want out but since the guy got a contract;
record at least one song with him,
hype/post on your IG,
invite him to any of your show,
allow him step on stage to join you and perform the collabo as your signoff track,
then ENJOY 11mil.
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by nedekid: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
post=83524290:

11 Million?!
Duncan na wa for you o.

Fraudster.

What a coward!

And he came online the other day saying some incoherent balderdash.

Despite all the money they gave him as an overnight Engineer, constructing roads, he is still into fraud.
The necessary authorities should make sure he coughed out this money.
We don't like Rubbish!

"And he came online the other day saying some incoherent balderdash."

Haha. As said by the BBQ man. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant / "I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.