Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me (31327 Views)

Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by sinbad042(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Excess ruggedity onboard biz will bring you down...Mr Mighty take note,remember you are dealing with your own blood and not a foreigner....ka aha eri anaghi erikwa onwe ha.

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Equity15(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
I don't even understand the topic.. some one should explain
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Coldie(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
I won't have believed the story until the part where he said he invited him over to port Harcourt and pointed a gun at him.

Rivers people plus ikwerre people fear them when it comes to ruggedity. They can flip at any moment

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2019
this one don dey use Duncan might to tread now,he has an opportunity to tread using Duncan might open letter to Okoroawusa and he has seize the moment.....WELLDONE BRO
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2019
GistTeller:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/lib-exclusive-duncan-mighty-spent-three-nights-in-police-custody-pointed-a-gun-at-me-in-his-studio-and-failed-to-honour-our-contract-rapper-m2-opens-up.html

this man is not even money smart at all. the 11 million that was given to promote u or whatever, cudnt it have been used to change ur life business wise?
U see the problem with the youths?
U don't have a music background. U never went to a music academy or school yet u want to blow overnight.
If he had quietly collected the 11 million and invested wisely he'll be very self sufficient today.
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by xcelentattitude(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Who is M2
Or is it Tecno M2 grin
Nonsense name undecided
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by klax(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2019
This Duncan Dwarf or Duncan Lazy guy case is getting appalling being on social media all the time for wrong reasons.

O boy Duncan this is Nigeria pointing gun at someone might lead to your early grave by the time SARS set you up and waste you and bro nothing will happen oo this is not America get that to your nasty skull.

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by DeriNwamamatene: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83524290:

11 Million?!
Duncan na wa for you o.

Fraudster.

What a coward!

And he came online the other day saying some incoherent balderdash.

Despite all the money they gave him as an overnight Engineer, constructing roads, he is still into fraud.
The necessary authorities should make sure he cough out this money.
Rubbish
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by merci01(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Hunger dee even his side, he was not
Ready to do the job, he went ahead and
And collects the money, the rest of phyno
And co no that they are not ready there just
Leave the guy and now this one rush go collect

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by grandstar(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83524290:

11 Million?!
Duncan na wa for you o.

Fraudster.

What a coward!

And he came online the other day saying some incoherent balderdash.

Despite all the money they gave him as an overnight Engineer, constructing roads, he is still into fraud.
The necessary authorities should make sure he cough out this money.
Rubbish

You've spoken the plain truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by 24kmagic: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan Mighty na militant right from day one na.
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Hedonisco: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:
If this is true, this may be opening a can of worms into the relationships between artistes and politicians.

So basically, as actresses are carrying big gods, so are also are artistes

Interesting

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Especially because rof the backyard runs rumoured to be Rochas delight.

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by grandstar(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2019
merci01:
Hunger dee even his side, he was not
Ready to do the job, he went ahead and
And collects the money, the rest of phyno
And co no that they are not ready there just
Leave the guy and now this one rush go collect

These artistes are making money. To reject 11m like Phyno no be beans.

4 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Conceptman: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Duncan vs Rochas grin pot belly fight

1 Like

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by ibechris(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2019
This Nigeria is funny...Musicians and tricks. Base on the story above,this musicians will be shouting billions and millions in their acct,yet common 11million, u can't pay back if u can't sign him.

Most Nigerian musicians are yahoo guys using music as cover up and decoy to deceive themselves.

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by shyvicky: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Why do they need deal for him? all they would have done, was just get phyno or flavour to feature in any of his song with about 500k for any of them, or even 2 million for two of them, them use 9 million to promote his songs, pay MTV base about N2M to play it 23 times a day, as they do when they collect money and disturb us with trash like totori, till we love it by force and the guy will blow and still get balance grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by samteebiz3: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
Social media marketing strategy... But rapper abeg tell us your stage name. Not your family names... Shuoor

Are you really depressed? Didn't you see where it is mentioned? Abi you need a pair if glasses ni? For the records, OGA, the man is called M2. Mtchwwww....

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I NO BLAME UNA, I BLAME NIGERIANS WEY DEY PROMOTE UNA MUMU SONGS.....OTHERWISE, WHO FOR KNOW UNA?....AMERICAN WANNABES.

As in ehn... Who even be Duncan Mighty??!... A noisemaking, weed smoking thug that claims to be a musician. Just imagine the things we call celebrities in Nigeria. Tueh!!!
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by chigoziri2403(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019
shyvicky:
Why do they need deal for him? all they would have done, was just get phyno or flavour to feature in any of his song with about 500k for any of them, or even 2 million for two of them, them use 9 million to promote his songs, pay MTV base about N2M to play it 23 times a day, as they do when they collect money and disturb us with trash like totori, till we love it by force and the guy will blow and still get balance grin grin grin grin
are you an analytical engineer, I love your analysis
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Depressed101: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2019
samteebiz3:

Are you really depressed? Didn't you see where it is mentioned? Abi you need a pair if glasses ni? For the records, OGA, the man is called M2. Mtchwwww....
yes I'm depressed but recovering. It escaped my mind jare. No... Ok habba bros e be like someone don provoke you this early momo.. Abeg nor vex e too early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by htweet(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2019
This Monday morning, my only concern is this freakish traffic I just found myself!
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by NORSYK(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Rochas really has a large heart, imagine helping a total stranger to get a record deal, just as he had being putting many kids to school accross nigeria, even in states that he is being hated

Because elections were around the corner
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by lagdmark(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2019
shogsman:
Duncan mighty sef dey promote person
No mind the foolish Duncan wey dey beg Davido to help him shine in PH.
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by thaoriginator: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2019
kalvoken:
I'm still trying to find anything that wanted to look like phyno here.
na dat black thing with dread na cry
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by samteebiz3: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
yes I'm depressed but recovering. It escaped my mind jare. No... Ok habba bros e be like someone don provoke you this early momo.. Abeg nor vex e too early

I hear you. As for the depression thing pls throw it out of your life completely. You are destined for great things yet to appear. I no set vex....

2 Likes

Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Depressed101: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2019
samteebiz3:

I hear you. As for the depression thing pls throw it out of your life completely. You are destined for great things yet to appear. I no set vex....
thanks jaree
Re: M2: Duncan Mighty Arrested, Spent 3 Nights In Police Custody, Pointed Gun At Me by Vikynas: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Story story!! Now where is the M2? Tales of the day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.