Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (27978 Views)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Omawumi, Shina Peters, Tony Tetuila, Waje & More At American Honey’s 90’s Party / Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Cougar: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
guddsid:

are you trying to tell me shina peters sang music in the stone age when there where no awards ?? O boy no bring that trash come here o  grin , when hugh masekela and miriam makeba as well as fela dey go collect their own award like pikin wen dey go collect present from fada chrismas where shina peters they ?? abeg make we here word .

fela schooled abroad. his recognition is a given. mariam makeba fled africa and was exiled in the uk/usa. the fact that she was also a political activist against south africa's apartheid means you cannot even compare to a naija-based shina peters. shina sang in his dialect, shina has sold more albums than 2face and the single fact that shina can play musical instruments makes him better than 2face can ever be to you bubble-gum generation.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
phreakabit:

Me I be Afro Nigerian Nigeria  grin
thats quite appropriate seeing as we also have caucasio-nigerian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWMWgRkK_4 grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
Cougar:

fela schooled abroad. his recognition is a given. mariam makeba fled africa and was exiled in the uk/usa. the fact that she was also a political activist against south africa's apartheid means you cannot even compare to a naija-based shina peters. shina sang in his dialect, shina has sold more albums than 2face and the single fact that shina can play musical instruments makes him better than 2face can ever be to you bubble-gum generation.
grin grin grin grin all of a sudden i have a hankering for bazooka bubble gum *be right back*  grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by ElRazur: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
Cougar:

bubble-gum generation.

Damn.

I remember that phrase. Didn't it started with music of ChakaChaka? With up tempo disco type electro sound lol.   They are usually characterised with having cheesy composition/arrangement lol.

Having said that, I love chakachaka.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dWYrYNXvlE

guddsid:

No you got it wrong here . Beat music is a music genre developed in the 60's by some british musicians its a diffusion of doo wop , rock and roll and skittle . Fela did beat music but with african instrument and jazz (which is also "black" music) and named it Afro - beat . Shina peter's use of afro is quite different before you can throw afro in front of something there has to be a western / asian or maybe martian  grin version . Shina peters is telling us or trying to tell us that there is euro-juju or hindi-juju or something like that LOL

Really?  shocked Okay o. I hear you. shocked Will have to look it up.

I think you will find there are no fixed rules on how to use the word "Afro".

I wish I can see that damn documentary again, there were very good historical context to all the names etc.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by jbloggs(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
lol!
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
ElRazur:

Damn.

I remember that phrase. Didn't it started with music of ChakaChaka? With up tempo disco type electro sound lol.   They are usually characterised with having cheesy composition/arrangement lol.

Having said that, I love chakachaka.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dWYrYNXvlE

Really?  shocked Okay o. I hear you. shocked
nkomboti its african beer  grin yvonne chaka chaka ?

i think bubble gum generation means all these ipod and itunes slanging brain dead teenagers who like sagging their pants  grin i think. will get back to ya when and if i confirm my assertion
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by phreakabit(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
Not worth my post, BTW 2BABA Rocks!
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by ElRazur: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
buzugee:

nkomboti its african beer  grin yvonne chaka chaka ?

i think bubble gum generation means all these ipod and itunes slanging brain dead teenagers who like sagging their pants  grin i think. will get back to ya when and if i confirm my assertion

In one of the YOutube videos, she described her song as Bubble-gum pop.

HOwever, I agree with you that it refers to music of little shelf life these days. And yeah, it covers those things you mentioned.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by damola1: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
All I have to say is this:

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody
Whether na true them talk or na lie
My guy walai
If nobody talk about you then you are nobody
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
damola1:

All I have to say is this:

If nobody talk about you, then you are nobody
Whether na true them talk or na lie
My guy walai
If nobody talk about you then you are nobody

i think i will go out on a limb and say that ill rather not be talked about than lied about. dunno what ya philosophy is
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
SHina Peters was the bomb in those days.

Ace, Shinamania, Dancing time and Experience were megahits
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by damola1: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^ Not when you are a public figure. And not just any, but my uncle: 2face.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
dayokanu:

SHina Peters was the bomb in those days.

Ace, Shinamania, Dancing time and Experience were megahits
right right. had the naija music industry on lockdown in the nineties. early to mid nineties. ki le lei o eja osan. e ja tutu shoko yokoto. (something like that grin )
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
damola1:

^^^^ Not when you are a public figure. And not just any, but my uncle: 2face.
well tell ya uncle that he is an overrated fellow grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
guddsid:

"afro"- juju LOL  grin
dont hate. congratulate the man for innovating afro-juju cheesy
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
buzugee:

right right. had the naija music industry on lockdown in the nineties. early to mid nineties. ki le lei o eja osan. e ja tutu shoko yokoto. (something like that grin )

That was King Sunny Ade in 1987. I think he made that Album for Obafemi Awolowo
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Bamsyle2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
ElRazur:

Are you kidding me? Attentions span of a fruit fly? Pay attention and see below

I said
You said

And I then mentioned the BBC documentary. Are you this daft?

Sometimes I wonder how you've managed to exist for so long without a brain . . .

BBC documentary shows your "data" on what majority opinion is??

You're even more s[/i]tupi[i]d than I originally thought you were.

Jesus wept. Appearing on BBC in itself means poo. Vocal slender was on BBC too you know. The difference is, this is a programme that was made to mark "Black History month" and part of BBC presentation was to present a documentary on evolution of music in Africa. Fucckkkkkkkk me. Do you not see the difference? Jesus wept, mohammed laughs! If your Artist was worthy of mention, he would have got a mention in that documentary. No? After all Tuface don dey make wave for sometime now. SMH.

Again, cognitive disabilities.

"Evolution of Music in Africa" does not translate to "Best Singers in Africa" . . .

Talking about History and you're mentioning 2face?? You must have the I.Q of your room temperature.

You are daft. He was mentioned because quite rightly he deserved so. This is history of music, get it? and his contribution to the evolution of music in nigeira is deemed worthy enough.

You're a dork.

Anyone can be mentioned as being part of a movement, an evolution, a history . . . that doesn't say much about their talent or artistry.

If you cannot remember asking for proof, then half of the things I say will go over your head. It is okay, I will come down to you level and explain it in simple words.

You need to quit walking on your head and use it for its real purpose - thinking.

All your exclamations of "Jesus wept", "Mohammed laughed", "Sango screamed" and bla bla will not add any more to your 2 weak brain cells.

Yes Shina have age against him - This is a known phenomenon. It will eventually happen to most artist at some point in their career. Especially in an environment where this is a new act all the time.

Shina have age against him?? What about 2face have weight against him?? Bloody illiterate.

Why am I not rating 2face above Fela, KSA and 'em rest?? Some demons must be gyrating in your thick head.

As for the rest of you ludicrous claim, all I said was that "Only time will tell if Tuface gets a mention about history of music in Nigeria". As to how that translate to your claims is beyond me.

Wait for that time before you come here to belch and fart.

Go back and read the post. It get tiring repeating myself. Shina - Multi instrumentalist etc. = Plenty technical abilities.

What sense does this make??

Tuface - Studio artist = Very little technical abilities.

Shush . . . he sings well live on stage.

Go get a ticket to attend a good show and stop attending every Obesere, Pasuma and Saheed Osupa concert you get to see when sitting on that fence to peep.

Jesus wept again!

Have you gone for a check-up lately?? Seriously . . . grin grin

Your problem, not mine. If KSA rates him, he must be doing something right. Deal with it.

KSA can like his dancing and dexterity at playing instruments . . . I'm talking about singing . . . are you a guinea fowl in disguise??

Once again, it went over your head. I am far from that. But I am telling you, Tuface have it easy when it comes to making a hit record compare to What Artist like Shina have to go through. And yes, I have an idea what I am talking about hence why I made reference to the music stuff.

You cannot even make a sensible sentence in English Language . . . 2face have, Shina have . . . ElRazur have a communication problem grin grin

Go attend some communication class or sumn and stop talking like a lummox.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
guddsid:

tell shina to stop trying to put others down . when he sang all that garbage in the 80's the likes of victor uwaifo , onyeka and fela all knew he was singing garbage but no one tried to put him down . However 2face's songs are great and shina peters for no reason decided to hate on him .  the bold words are the right words for shina peter : don't hate the unstoppable rather congratulate . . . but if you choose to hate then you'll get crushed . dem no dey stand for rail way wen train dey come . abi i lie ?  grin
so tuface is now a running train abi ? more like a stalled locomotive steam train grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by damola1: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
maybe because his son shot a stupid video for ' only me ' and then he's beefing.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
dayokanu:

That was King Sunny Ade in 1987. I think he made that Album for Obafemi Awolowo
maybe shina did a cover ? cuz i heard shina do it in the mid nineties
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Bamsyle2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
buzugee:

my self styled description of legendary status ? nah dude i didnt write the book, i am simply passing the message along. this is the worlds legendary standard.
you know the problem with all you youths in nigeria today ? your expectations are very low. you are raised in an era where everything in life from movies, music, etc has being watered down. you live in an era with no depth, this is why your expectations and standards are low. this is why you think tuface is singing good music.

You must really think you sounded smart when you went into that boring narration of what a legend is . . . you didn't.

Hehe, look at this one criticizing the "youth in Nigeria today" . . . and I guess you're an old and senile Methusela huh?? And your generation was 'watered up' . . . sorry but you don't sound like an intelligent person.

You must have Meniere disease not to appreciate good music . . . you need to listen well to 2face and see how he dumps s[/i]hi[i]t on SSP in the area of good vocal rendition.

when you grow up in an era with
1 luther vandross
2 barry white
3 fela
4 alexander o neal
5, jeffery osborne
6 majek fashek
7, yoursour ndour
8, shade adu
9, seal
10, anita baker
etc etc etc. come see me when you grow up in this era of music. until then ? your hands are too short to box with Yahweh

Hehehe, add the O’Jays, Gladys Knight, Ray Charles, etc to your list and it still doesn’t change the fact that 2face is a good singer . . . I won’t discredit EVERY young artiste of nowadays just to score a cheap point.

I’m not sure but I think that in Agege where you live, 2face’s CDs abound in the market . . . go cop some of his CDs and stop allowing Shanko Rasheed’s music to tinker with your reasoning  grin grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Bamsyle2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
guddsid:

tell shina to stop trying to put others down . when he sang all that garbage in the 80's the likes of victor uwaifo , onyeka and fela all knew he was singing garbage but no one tried to put him down . However 2face's songs are great and shina peters for no reason decided to hate on him . the bold words are the right words for shina peter : don't hate the unstoppable rather congratulate . . . but if you choose to hate then you'll get crushed . dem no dey stand for rail way wen train dey come . abi i lie ? grin

Touche . . .

Folks locked up in their self-deceit in here would never see this.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2010
Bamsyle.:

You must really think you sounded smart when you went into that boring narration of what a legend is . . . you didn't.

Hehe, look at this one criticizing the "youth in Nigeria today" . . . and I guess you're an old and senile Methusela huh?? And your generation was 'watered up' . . . sorry but you don't sound like an intelligent person.

You must have Meniere disease not to appreciate good music . . . you need to listen well to 2face and see how he dumps s[/i]hi[i]t on SSP in the area of good vocal rendition.

Hehehe, add the O’Jays, Gladys Knight, Ray Charles, etc to your list and it still doesn’t change the fact that 2face is a good singer . . . I won’t discredit EVERY young artiste of nowadays just to score a cheap point.

I’m not sure but I think that in Agege where you live, 2face’s CDs abound in the market . . . go cop some of his CDs and stop allowing Shanko Rasheed’s music to tinker with your reasoning  grin grin
my friend you are swimming in shallow waters. when you take off the training wheels on your bicycle ? come see me. when you take off your training bra ? come see me. till then ? take this pacifier and suck on it till mummy comes home to change your diapers grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Bamsyle2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
buzugee:

my friend you are swimming in shallow waters. when you take off the training wheels on your bicycle ? come see me. when you take off your training bra ? come see me. till then ? take this pacifier and suck on it till mummy comes home to change your diapers grin

Not everyone is still sucking his momma's [i]b[/i]reas[i]t[/i]s at the age of 50 like you . . . put on your pair of glasses - I ain't your elder brother.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Not everyone is still sucking his momma's [i]b[/i]reas[i]t[/i]s at the age of 50 like you . . . put on your pair of glasses - I ain't your elder brother.
i would hope to live to be 50 one day. insha allah. grin matter of fact i hope the lord blesses me so i can live till 100 years. until then ? i still maintain that you have tumbleweed between your ears grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Bamsyle2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Buzugee

You're already a monumental waste of chromosomes at your age, so I wonder what you'll be like when you're 100.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by buzugee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
Bamsyle.:

@Buzugee

You're already a monumental waste of chromosomes at your age, so I wonder what you'll be like when you're 100.
grin grin grin
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by agisanalyst(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
wts is this about.
Re: ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters by Eemah(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
But he has won an international award with his emptiness and haven't won any yet ? who is empty in this case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skales Accused Of Abusing Drug, Rohypnol Before Performance / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / "New Me": Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.