Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y (12058 Views)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by drake99: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Like I always say that the sweetest pv$$y is the born again pv$$y, the adventure, surprise, conquering the unavailable, is what makes it sweet, watching them scream in pleasure, knowing that you are committing a sin that will be considered so abominable if heard is what makes a born again pv$$y special

Am about to conquer another one from deeper life which will be my biggest so far, I have tasted many churches pv$$y, but it'll be the most difficult task in pv$$y conquering if I lay this 44 years old widow from deeper life, because they are considered the most righteous (for their mind)

We met during lockdown, people had no choice than to know other people during this lockdown, we met at the atm queue, I helped her do transfer and since then she's been trying to win a soul for God, she's been preaching to me and the message is actually making impact

And we got so close, we became friends, I became her daughter's teacher for common entrance, she calls me to come over always, I realized that it's no longer all about her daughter's tutorial class but she's lonely and needs a man in her life

To cut the long story short, we talked dirty yesterday, I was surprised though, even though I know that born again sisters are more h0rny than wayward girls based on my own personal experience

We said things that ordinarily a deeper life won't dare say, she's comfortable with me, but because of her daughter's presence nothing could happen

We are making some other arrangements to make it happen, and it's going to be on Sunday, I know if she taste it once she's hooked

I said it before and I will say it again, born again sisters are so h0rny and are dying inside,

Listen to me guys, all women are the same including your pastor's wife, fear of gossip is what's keeping the ones you think that are different in bondage

Sincerely speaking, older women are the sweetest and easiest, and a born again to crown it all, I can't wait to remove such a big pant (she's bbw) and suck the hell out of her and make her know what she's been missing since 2012 her husband died

I made my research and discovered she doesn't know what is nairaland, my own identity is also untraceable here , so we are safe

9 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by dukeprince50: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol, nothing I no go read for nairaland.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
4 Ur Mind Now, U Don Win World Cup.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Don't bring curses upon yourself because of your ignorance.Think

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Essential(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guy you need help wetin another man die live na you dey make noise put.
Ask yourself wetin kill her husband, if u no take care you go die live am too.
Men dey chop young girls wey their body never scatter, you dey mumu dey find old women wey done drop tire. I dey shame for you, I beg go hide yourself.

43 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
You are about to be an agent of condemnation, please brother think twice! Hell is real. Eternity is too long to spend in Hell for 5 minutes enjoyment.

7 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by governor2015(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
U need to give life to Jesus

4 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by jaeyking(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
nothing musa no go see for Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
drake99:
Like I always say that the sweetest pv$$y is the born again pv$$y, the adventure, surprise, conquering the unavailable, is what makes it sweet, watching them scream in pleasure, knowing that you are committing a sin that will be considered so abominable if heard is what makes a born again pv$$y special

Am about to conquer another one from deeper life which will be my biggest so far, I have tasted many churches pv$$y, but it'll be the most difficult task in pv$$y conquering if I lay this 44 years old widow from deeper life, because they are considered the most righteous (for their mind)

We met during lockdown, people had no choice than to know other people during this lockdown, we met at the atm queue, I helped her do transfer and since then she's been trying to win a soul for God, she's been preaching to me and the message is actually making impact

And we got so close, we became friends, I became her daughter's teacher for common entrance, she calls me to come over always, I realized that it's no longer all about her daughter's tutorial class but she's lonely and needs a man in her life

To cut the long story short, we talked dirty yesterday, I was surprised though, even though I know that born again sisters are more h0rny than wayward girls based on my own personal experience

We said things that ordinarily a deeper life won't dare say, she's comfortable with me, but because of her daughter's presence nothing could happen

We are making some other arrangements to make it happen, and it's going to be on Sunday, I know if she taste it once she's hooked

I said it before and I will say it again, born again sisters are so h0rny and are dying inside,

Listen to me guys, all women are the same including your pastor's wife, fear of gossip is what's keeping the ones you think that are different in bondage

Sincerely speaking, older women are the sweetest and easiest, and a born again to crown it all, I can't wait to remove such a big pant (she's bbw) and suck the hell out of her and make her know what she's been missing since 2012 her husband died

I made my research and discovered she doesn't know what is nairaland, my own identity is also untraceable here , so we are safe

All these on top tow tow grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
i swesr this gee na clown...my guy u mean you getting a "holy fck" on a sunday which is a "holy day"?...
i swear you av made it in life..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by drake99: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
Don't bring curses upon yourself because of your ignorance.Think
What makes you think so? She doesn't have a husband, or is it because she's a born again
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by drake99: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Essential:
Men dey chop young girls wey their body never scatter, you dey mumu dey find old women wey done drop tire. I dey shame for you, I beg go hide yourself.
dude I know you are jealous seeing your mates getting sugar mummies that you are craving for that doesn't look your way

Incase you don't know, older women rocks, only experienced guys know what am talking about, don't worry, pray hard and God will bless you with one

1 Like

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by gasparpisciotta: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
drake99:

3 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Munirboss(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
U even dey brag say u wan Sin. Okay na undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by solonubinho(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Guy, Righteousness is coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by 444crop: 2:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Wow!!! People dey sha
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by davien(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2020
Yes you're so smart, afterall you don see "born again" pu$zy.

Too bad you're the 38,267th guy apart from her choir group and youth pastor that are sharing it.
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by femi4: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
drake99:

You better find out how her husband died before you dive in.

1 Like

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by drake99: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2020
femi4:
You better find out how her husband died before you dive in.
he died of diabetes and he was very advanced in age
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by femi4: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2020
drake99:
he died of diabetes and he was very advanced in age
Good luck in your future endeavor
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Austeeenxx: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2020
So na evening newspaper dey give you joy like this?
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by illicit(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Pls help her ministry
Fu. ck d HELL out of her pu. ssy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by drake99: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Austeeenxx:
So na evening newspaper dey give you joy like this?
no, the joy is because she's a born again, born again sisters are the sweetest

1 Like

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by MediMedi(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Repent......it you wan Bleep ya mama
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by drake99: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2020
femi4:
Good luck in your future endeavor
thanks
Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Charlex23(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Pls give her what she wants. She's been sex starved 4 an enormous period of time. Bleep the hell outa her

2 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by wisest10: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Dis guy or daddy is just corrupting my mindset...u get mind sha,I know say deeper life members get deeper secret

2 Likes

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by austine4real(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Guy grow up please

It's not everybody that is interested in ur immorality

1 Like

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by Chimaobi302(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Why have you choose to die for nothing, so sorry for you '

1 Like

Re: About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y by NLSavage: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2020
grin grin
Essential:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / 9 Nude Photos Of Melania Trump / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.