Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter (63800 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by anonimi: 5:18am On Oct 29, 2019
OkCornel:
Self centred prayer. Always about me, me, me, me and me.

which is why Africa and blacks remain the dark continent and backward just like Europe was in the Dark Ages when religion kept their brains under lock & key.
Pathetic undecided cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by xelly: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
All they care about is private jets and tithes...
Offerings and building university that their congregants cant afford ...

I remember when his son advised youths to stop expecting alms from the church but rather go into farming...

He's own farm is his father's church I guess

Pentecostals has turned Christianity into a joke

Is this in the prayer?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by forreelliinc: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2019
grin if una like no follow am pray the same prayer una dey speak English, something that has been working for him since he started scamming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Kay25(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2019
If you liked complain till tomorrow shey na adeboye needs the prayer abi u we never reach anywhere for life...I key into the prayer oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Jbleenk: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2019
supremenews:
Pastor Adeboye's prayer which was shared on Twitter has started off a controversy on the social media platform.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) General Overseer's prayer centered on the suspension of protocols, rules, and criteria just like God did for Joseph.

The prayer read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1188348014911467521

However, some Nigerians felt the prayer encouraged nepotism, corruption, and mediocrity.

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/nigerians-tackle-pastor-adeboye-over.html

Great!! Nigerians are gradually waking up from deception called religion. #StayWoke guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by anonimi: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2019
forreelliinc:
grin if una like no follow am pray the same prayer una dey speak English, something that has been working for him since he started scamming

cheesy grin

Bad boy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6491714_aladylookingwithcornereyes1502372897353447927271_jpeg1f77f85ac4039873b075378f91e9e47b

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Vision2ae: 6:02am On Oct 29, 2019
pls oo what is wrong in God breaking due process to lift you to a higher level in life
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 6:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Some certain people know how to 'chook' their noses into things that doesn't concern them.
And when you look into their lives, you see chaos everywhere.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by forreelliinc: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by adedayoa2(f): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2019
hisgrace090:
People should allow the church to do things their own way.

And the bible says that the canal man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God for they're foolishness unto him.

1cor-2:14.
exactly, why didn't they personalize the prayer? They can't understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Beatswim: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2019
GbadeTehmy:
Some ppl are just throwing stone at glass house,i pity them..you better watch your defiled tougue less you invite unforgivable genetrational penetrating curse upon yourself..

This prayer goes beyond words,English only try to capture the mind of the speaker..only spiritual man can understand.. I bear with una weakness
oh i can see why God shut his eyes towards Nigerian predicaments .. People no longer believe his powers again to do the unthinkable... Am not suprised anyways.. How will u have time to type blasphemy on adeboyes page If u have a good 9to 5job where u submit your phone before entering the working hall? Some of this bitter and nefarious reactions comes from pagan... Yahooo boys and slay mama...follow them at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by donb06: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Ken4Christ:
Joseph got his promotion through the gift of interpretation of dreams and wisdom. So, what is your unique gift the world is looking for? Protocols will not be overlooked. Your gift and grace will make way for you.
My brother everybody has a unique gift well harnessed... Yet not everybody gets promoted...2. Protocols were broken for Joseph oo... First a stranger...secondly...nothing like Prime Minister until Joseph came to play.... Protocols were not just broken but dashed for him
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Peterosky(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Just that Nigerians were born to tackle, otherwise, I see nothing wrong in that prayers. My little advice,in as much as I do not support dubious men of God, I will beg us to tackle this Men of God wisely so that we don't end up committing foul .
A word they always say is enough for the wise.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by donb06: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem confused because you're contradicting yourself and also showing the error of that prayer.

Because neither Abraham nor Joseph prayed such a prayer to get the blessings or promotion they got, but they simply went through the required process and obedience to get there, so that should show you how misleading such a prayer is, except you just want to accept it as right just because it was prayed by "a man of God".

The true church is under attack from such false and Antichrist teachings and prayers from such blind leaders.
What makes u think Joseph didn't pray such....my brother he asked the Butler of Pharaoh to remember him when he gets to the palace... Although God delayed it further
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by rabzy: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem confused because you're contradicting yourself and also showing the error of that prayer.

Because neither Abraham nor Joseph prayed such a prayer to get the blessings or promotion they got, but they simply went through the required process and obedience to get there, so that should show you how misleading such a prayer is, except you just want to accept it as right just because it was prayed by "a man of God".

The true church is under attack from such false and Antichrist teachings and prayers from such blind leaders.

Don't mind them, when they dont read the bible but follow whatever these people say. What rule and protocol was broken for Joseph. He rendered a service to the king and was rewarded. He was the best man for the job that was needed to see the kingdom through the times of need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by iramure(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Religion's best friends are foolishness and gullibility

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Teeneyo(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Kalixx:
See Nigerians o. cheesy

Nigerians are becoming smarter these days.

See nice responses: "the laws, rules and protocols are there to make for a better society"

Gbuamm!!!

How can a pastor make such kind of statement in a country like Nigeria that bathes in corruption? Commonsense should always be common!

That ancient book called the bible promotes some bullsh*t that modern people outrightly reject.

Why would Elijah command bears to tear and eat up 42 children and you have no problem with that? Are you so stuupid and brainwashed that you accept that as normal?

Why would God want to eliminate sin from the world and send a flood to drown the whole human race, but why drown the animals too? What crimes did they commit? You must be really stuupid if you have no problem with that.

And Why would God have to harden the heart of Pharoah and not just let him be? The hardening of Pharoah's heart led to plagues and sufferings, and avoidable painful deaths ? angry

Deut 25:11-12 : "If two Israelite men are fighting and the wife of one tries to rescue her husband by grabbing the testicles of the other man, her hand must be cut off without pity".

IMAGINE THE NONSENSE!! angry
u didnt add God n Satan collabo on job

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by PapaAdanna: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2019
RCCG is more business minded than our commercial banks

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by hisgrace090: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2019
darkelf:

Oga, the same bible says that the hands of the diligent brings forth wealth and he that works with a slack hand becomes poor. Organisations promote those that will offer more value.

It pays to work hard. If you really understand your bible, all great men and women of faith were hard workers. David was prepared under fire by the dangers in the wilderness, Esther prepared herself for one night by working for a whole year, What of Daniel and Joseph?? The list goes on and on bros.

Oga the same bible says, BE IT ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH unto you.

MTT 9:29

Your faith have power to created more room for you oga!

God is too large for you to exhaust.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Centcanada: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Those people you always see on a social media opposing what a man of God said are not Christian. Bewarn! Don't do what people do! A good Christian whether Catholic or Pentecostal don't oppose a man of good. Whatever a man of God said, he or she had said it and it depend on God to question or sanction them. Be careful not to fall victim. Stay away from any negative form against a man of God. Just an advice.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by xperiencelove(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2019
God, you have been bending rules for my sake, continue to do so and make every reader experience your wonders in their lives so they can know you are the miracle working God in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by malele(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Franking:

The guy wasn't really fire anything. You were just a gullible child.
Oga pls I know what am saying
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by 123business: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Rednaxelot:
That is what you see from people who believe everything they see in the Bible is right and real
Everything in the Bible is right and real. It goes beyond right and real, it is the source of Your breath and entire existence. If you have problem with the man, that's your call. Don't attack the air you breathe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Dewisedick: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2019
As I come across this prayer, I claim it for myself rather than attack the pastor
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by kelly72: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Exactly the kind of Pentecostal prayer and ranting that turned Nigeria to a banana republic where
every body wants a lion share of what has not been worked for. They are all over the place praying
to take what their "enemy" (usually their grand mother in the village or their neighbour Mama Risikat)
has been labouring for.

7 RCCG churches on one street plus another 7 others with names ranging from Mounting of Takeover
to Global Dominion without effort. A bank and a church on same building?

May the God of heaven and earth show mercy to the children of Mammon in Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by rabzy: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2019
donb06:
My brother everybody has a unique gift well harnessed... Yet not everybody gets promoted...2. Protocols were broken for Joseph oo... First a stranger...secondly...nothing like Prime Minister until Joseph came to play.... Protocols were not just broken but dashed for him

How do you know strangers are not given appointment in Egypt. How many years did Joseph live in Egypt to still be considered a stranger? Is there a law in Egypt that says, pharoah can't appoint a 2nd in command, a new administrator or prime minister? So I don't have a driver before and I now need one and I get one, what protocol was broken
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Rednaxelot: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2019
123business:
Everything in the Bible is right and real. It goes beyond right and real, it is the source of Your breath and entire existence. If you have problem with the man, that's your call. Don't attack the air you breathe.
stop being deluded. Everything is not right and real.

If it is your source of breath, it isn’t mine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by mechanics(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2019
There is nothing wrong in the prayer, if a lecturer can get double promotion to be a professor without doing PhD, what will they call that one, that's divine promotion and not breaking of rules and protocols.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by bashimam(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2019
endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by nkemjacob2(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Enculer:

You are lazy.
i have a house, a car, a biznes, a kid, all built by my sweat. I'm not begging 4 job. A lazy peson cant achieve dat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by lexy2014: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
OkCornel:
Self centred prayer. Always about me, me, me, me and me.

Isaiah 43:3-4. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with d prayer
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by BluntBoy(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Blisplendor12:
Even Esther In the Bible experienced it, God please break protocols for my sake

God did not break protocols for Esther, He only crowned Esther's efforts.

Xerxes was looking for a young, beautiful woman of good character. His former wife Vashti was young and beautiful but of bad character. Esther fulfilled all the criteria. No protocol was bent in her favor.

If she was ugly or of bad character, Xerxes wouldn't have noticed her.

Joseph had the gift of prophesy and had even used it to interpret the dream of Pharoah's chief cupbearer which later came to pass as Joseph had interpreted. It was this cupbearer who advertised Joseph's gift to Pharoah.

So, my dear, God does not break protocols and criteria, He only crowns our efforts.

If Esther was rude like Vashti, Xerxes would never have noticed her even though she was more beautiful than Vashti.

If Joseph had not helped the cupbearer interpret his dream and if the dream had not come to pass, the cupbearer wouldn't have trusted Joseph well enough to talk about him to Pharoah.

The Bible says Faith without work is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Is Fornication Really A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.