Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,546 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110748 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by solomedoh: 3:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Go to master Jesus, the almighty healer.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Epididymytis
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Stop googling your symptoms then change your environment stay with family and friend your immune system would stop fighting each other it’s psychology.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by jeff1607(m): 3:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

take vitamin c , tabs or fruits that contain vitamin c like your life depends on it. seen this with two people same as yours and regained their health but it took a while. Avoid unnecessary exposure to anything that might trigger it

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Na epididymitis
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nigeriadondie: 4:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
You may be having kissing virus. Read thr lonk below [b]and calm down if you have done HIV tests in multiple labs to confirm authenticity of results.
Also ignore the numerous stupid and senseless comments of many. Some joke over serious issues when they are not affected.
As a word of advice, let this episode be a lesson. Never have unprotected sex with any if possible abstain completely cos if u visit HIV wards in general hospital u would think twice before u chew kpekus or be chewed
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mononucleosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350328
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by A305: 4:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
you have been infected with herpes. Nigeria hospitals barely have the equipment to test it. The sour,blisters and the feverish symptoms are all symptoms of herpes.

Don't worry, eventhough it's incurrable, it isn't deadly a disease.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tonididdy(m): 4:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Joshrob:
You're having very high malaria and typhoid.. Apart from the rashes. I used to experience all those symptoms if i allow malaria and typhoid without proper treatment.. Especially when I was still schooling.
There was a time i was very sick in 200l, all the nurses in the scch clinic were scared bcus of my white tongue and injuries inside and outside my mouthal and my nurse too. it's the doctor that told me it's malaria+ and typhoid. I couldn't eat anything, I only take pap and drugs for 2 weeks
@Pearl1996 this should be helpful if someone who experienced something similar...

...work on your psychology too, to avoid anxiety, always protect your sex or stick with one partner.

good luck.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nigeriadondie: 4:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
Maybe the guy is an alien in human shape .

Now to be serious , dear ignore all these folks saying you're dead already or your ex was a yahoo pluser, you've been doing physical tests since and nothing is coming out , I dont know you but I will give you an advice , either you go to a confirm Celestial church for spiritual check no matter your tribe cause if you're dead your tribe wont matter , or you go to a confirm native doctor who isnt a local yahoo for a spiritual check. Most times we look so hard with physical eyes but we see little.
Senseless advice spotted
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nigeriadondie: 4:09am On Oct 29, 2019
lincs25:
You need serious prayers for healing. Some people are possessed with undetectable virus in their spermatozoa that is so contagious and shielded. Ayaa sorry, if you are not informed you will be deformed and correcting the deformity is a case study just the way we are studying yours!
Senseless talk. So prayers cures sickness.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Chigold101(m): 4:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
negative. A,b and C. Including full blood count.
Dear if you have done all the tests you know of and the doctors have recommended.
Then I think the next step is to go God in fasting and praying. Asking Him for perfect healing.
Seek Him through Jesus Christ, I believe He will hear and heal you
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nigeriadondie: 4:11am On Oct 29, 2019
tintingz:
Some comments here amaze me!!!

The majority educated and 21st century people still think like bush illiterate people, some are even making fun of the OP like kids not nothing anybody can fall a victim.

The worst part is people saying it's spiritual or Yahoo plus nonsense!! What a fuckery!!

Even if no diagnosis was confirmed "yet" then it should be taken as a new disease, virus or ailments that need critical research not jumping into stupid ridiculous conclusion its spiritual or Yahoo plus crap, if this is how Africans still reason, I'm sorry we can never develop like the west.

Many response in this thread is giving me headache right now, it really pissed me off and make me sad.

@Pearl1996, please don't mind the nonsense some people are saying, kindly visit a teaching hospital and let them run multiple test, also scan for any cancerous tumor.

All is well.
After starting well u ended up in a funny wat. How can all be well when it isn’t
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Cumpel1615: 4:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Did you break up with him or he broke up with you because of this sudden illness?

For me, this is purely spiritual, I really do not think it is HIV, Because from your submission, you started experiencing the symptom from that day you had the sex. HIV is not that active, it takes time to weaken your immune system and multiply before finally rendering your helpless.

I strongly think it is a spiritual problem, that boyfriend of yours can't be trusted, instead of hiding things from your mom, please sit her down and explain your ordeal, tell her how the whole thing happened, so she can find solution for you. Mother's knows the best thing to do at a time like this, take away the shame and explain things to her.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nigeriadondie: 4:15am On Oct 29, 2019
peggycious:
These are signs of SLE, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. I don’t know if we have doctors that are trained in that line in Benin,you need to visit a rheumatologist in Lagos.Luth or Lasuth. It ll cost you a lot of money to do the test so be prepared.Just be calm you ll be fine.Most importantly don’t hide what is happening to you from your family, please let them know.Also be prayerful.Turn to God and ask him to show you mercy. It is well.
How can it be well when all isn’t well?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Neddstark: 4:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Thank you so much. Despite saying I am beyond that6months mark they were all still saying HIV. I even went with my ex for his test still negative. You can imagine a micro biology graduate saying some strain stays more that two years undetected.
Its never a nice thing asking for solution on naira land. I will go back to UBTH. Its just the cold thing now. The rash has reduce but comes and goes and the mouth sores reduced too.
Thanks for your input.

Hello Pearl. I am no medical person but I could offer some little advice. Your situation shows the decadence in the Nigerian health system, not able to simply diagnose an ailment. God help us. To me what happened was raw sex with your ex triggered some reactions in your system. I remember once having sex with a lady raw and she immediately started seeing discharge. We both have been sexually inactive for more than a year. She didnt believe me though. But here are some few tips
1. We have ruled out HIV as your problem. So you may need to research on some other immune system repressing conditions that may be the issue
2. You may also need to watch your diet. If there's something that is excess in your diet like sugar, try and switch to strictly fruits and see how your body reacts
3. Try also and invest in buying some detoxification products. I mean notable strong ones. After you take it, watch your body and how it adapts.
4. In the long run, save some money and go abroad to a nearby healthcare-developed country like Dubai or South Africa. Perhaps their doctors/hospital can really pinpoint the problem and solution
5. Please also try and relax and dont let your condition psychologially affect you much. Be hopeful, it will one day be resolved.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Antichristus: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Definitely symptoms of HIV.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Konki: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Its no late sign. Before now I have been testing at 6 months. So it can't be late. I have gone to teaching center in Benin. Still nothing.

Oooooh, did you just say Benin?

Pls, check if not metaphysical.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by bluefilm: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life

What do you mean?

So people should not laugh again when they encounter something really funny?

This post is somewhat funny.

And the responses are equally funny.

Go back to that guy who seconded the haaa haaaa and tell me why you wont fall down laughing uncontrollably like I am still doing now....

People dey for dis countiri o, I dey tell you. grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by malele(m): 4:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

These look like HIV symptoms, but pray tell Hod to forgive and heal u . Remember he is God. Pls also don’t have sex with anyone again except ur husband, there are dieases. Every were
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by urchpath(m): 4:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Differentials:

HIV
TB
Lymphoma

See a good doctor to investigate you properly in this direction.

All the best
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tintingz(m): 4:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

After starting well u ended up in a funny wat. How can all be well when it isn’t

So?

What she needs right now is to make her mental state calm.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by jibrinidris836(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2019
With those rashes like on ur body,u have herpers zoster, search about it
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by cmrendowed(f): 4:30am On Oct 29, 2019
@op try local herbs and pray your problems will be solved
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by crackhouse(m): 4:33am On Oct 29, 2019
I was once told by two different hiv counsellors that hiv can take up to 1yr before it start showing on the result depending on individuals but I don't know how true it's anyway. Maybe u have a very weak immune system, u never can tell but u have to take an immune booster so your immune system will handle some of these problems. If u are the type that do take too much antibiotics and also drink alcohol then u need to stop it cos it kills your immune system. Also Go for another hiv test after 1yr or you can go for HIV RNA test to rule this out completely but this test will cost you up to 40k to 60k and it will take up to 1 week for result to come out. U can only do this type of test in big labs cos most labs don't do it here in Nigeria and this test look for HIV itself (I mean the virus itself). if it turn out that it didn't detect any virus then u are free indeed and that means you have to work on your mindset cos it can cause you a whole lot of symptoms of sickness u don't even have.

Start by building your immune system first then do hiv RNA test and if it's undetected then you are free and the window period for this test is about 11 days to 28days so u don't have to wait for 3 months or 6months and beyond to know your status.

Good luck.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nkakp(m): 4:35am On Oct 29, 2019
My dear, Use the herbal medicine to clear up ur system.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by teewhy06: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Most of the people giving answers to your questions are boys not men. I think you should stick to what the doctors said and pray. Testimony will follow. Get yourself a clean laptop HP 630 @ an affordable price.

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by holusormi(m): 4:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Bobo don use you
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Baztardmods: 4:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by olancho: 4:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Nothing is wrong with you. It is fear that is worrying you. You are depressed. Live your normal life you will be okay. I once passed through it. Don't try something stupid like suicide.. Your mind will be telling you HIV. You are okay. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by arizona20: 4:47am On Oct 29, 2019
If your in lag,go to clinic Ilupeju and run complete body check test.I think they are the best.God will heal you ok..
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kizyalex10(m): 4:48am On Oct 29, 2019
So sorrry dear.i felt sick almost like u did and i googled and d symptoms i got and d likely results got me depressed.i was assuming sickness and also symptoms that wasnt there.i even posted it on nairaland.i was so scared and depressed.that i eventually went to the hospital.for full blood count and several scan.ECG. and even HIV .i went to one of d best hospital in korea.and spent so much cos i was worried nd couldnt sleep.every thing was perfect then i told d doctor i work 13 hours daily from monday till sunday. He said its fatigue.that i should rest nd sleep more.this is our season.i cannot get the desired rest.but my mind is calm knowing my results re near perfect.wish i can share the results here.dear you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by West2019(m): 4:48am On Oct 29, 2019
this a good time for u to be closer to God ,its a sign of HIV some of this dangerous sickness called HIV hardly to show in test in 6 months some are 9moths and a year plus . I can only direct u where u can be heal free of charge if u are in lag God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.