Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110810 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Azatitebi(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Ur immune system might b high .. it can b HiV”window stage”.. all this u mention are HIV symptoms,check ur Hepatitis B,TB,HIV again at any FMC
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Academicwizman(m): 4:50am On Oct 29, 2019
SmilingScorpion:
shocked. Report to the nearest police station and file a petition against your so called ex. These are all symptoms of HIV but the negative results shows it is now spiritual and needs urgent God's intervention. Be born again and surrender all to him and darkness will flee.

Nigeria is indeed a dangerous place to live. She should arrest her boyfriend? On what ground? She should arrest him due to your fake yahoo+ and pant-seizing theory? Everything we don't understand in Nigeria is spiritual. If the 'whites' have had the same orientation, every new infection (mutant) would have been labelled spiritual and today, we'll still be praying (and of course dying in numbers) to cure them.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by BoboKush(m): 4:50am On Oct 29, 2019
Post smal picture of the rash n stuff cut of ur face I believe this is new acct so nobody can identify you..... Dat said

I will advice you go to hospital.... Government teaching hospital

I believe it more of either infection or HIV shit
Either way life doesn't end here
Stay strong sis.
Ma prayer are with you

Lastly I wil like to knw aw many months has all this been happening
because once e don pass 6 months and different hospitals ain't seeing anything
Mayb it tym to look the other way
Hope anything abt u is nt been used.... U can never trust the youth we av this days
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by propynich123: 4:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by joeisreal(m): 4:55am On Oct 29, 2019
It is likely to be tuberculosis but not the pulmonary type that comes with cough. Your immune is still fighting it but with occasional relapses. Are your nodes still swollen(maybe in the neck or in the groin region)?

Eat healthy and take well deserved rest like Aisha Buhari. May God see you through.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by BlackCrainte: 4:55am On Oct 29, 2019
This is HIV

Go for a test.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Oyonkoyokon���
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Wantedmiller: 4:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

My dear...... ANXIETY might be your problem. I have seen a case like this...........change your mindset. You might not be sick!

Something like happened to my friend......

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Elyse: 5:03am On Oct 29, 2019
I'm so sorry about what you've been going through dear. I'd advise you try to relax and free your mind, if possible, take the test elsewhere. And pray dear, PRAY!!!!.

There is nothing impossible for Jesus Christ to heal. If you're still in benin, I'd love it if you can come to Blessed Tansi Cath. Church, Aburime street, New Benin. Just ask for Fr. Ray.

God bless you and keep you dear.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by riczy(m): 5:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Wen some us jettison premarital sex u giggled! NL is nt a hospital Biko, visit a professional!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Just one night with that eediot has caused you sleepless nights... May God deliver you.

Give your life to Jesus Christ , you no go gree. See the result now.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Vikynas: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2019
After sex mehn anything can happen possibly spiritual stuffs if you already done all the necessary tests then visit a powerful man of God for spiritual clarification
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by realestniggah: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2019
It all psychological and in your head if your test are coming back negative then there is hope.

I suggest you treat each separately and see if things improve

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nukilia: 5:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

1. Stop using lots of drugs for now so that you do not damage your internal system more.
2. Make use of natural products (fruits) in treating yourself
3. Buy hot alcohol like Johnnie walker for the internal cold. Take a lid in the morning, afternoon and night before you sleep.
4. Watch how the other symptoms disappear in a week.
5. You are healed smiley.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by tomdon(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Your own don meet you.
Imagine he's even an ex now.
Omo world don spoil oo
Girls have no dignity anymore.
They just fvck and go
No more beauty of preserving themselves for the special one
Chai I just can't understand this mystery

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Its no late sign. Before now I have been testing at 6 months. So it can't be late. I have gone to teaching center in Benin. Still nothing.
since you have done all this, then I think it's spiritual. All the doctors can't be quark now. Like someone said before, check your ex boyfriend very well. Pray too.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Qoko: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2019
gamaliel9:
The entire signs point to HIV but late signs..as someone said, go to a FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE OR TEACHING HOSPITAL...Forget any private lab
Teaching hospital or Federal medical centre are the watchword, forget those unprescribed and unlabelled drugs you have taken before. Almighty will grant you sound health dear.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by CoachOore: 5:18am On Oct 29, 2019
My advice for is you try as much and consume bither coller and see improvement.... You thank me later....you can continue your test..but for the main time bither coller....
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Osanoghodua1: 5:18am On Oct 29, 2019
You live in Benin
See pastor Bello Joseph
1-3, Akpega street by RCCG living spring off Okhoro road. Or see Pst Olaniyi James APICP EDO13. latter rain RCCG Siluko rd
You need God to touch you. Wait have you prayed? Stop fornication too. Men are evil
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by soloehis(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Do a full blood test..and hbv and hcv test
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by madridguy(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Enjoyment of less than an hour has caused many shit. This our body can house many things. Wish you speedy recovery @ OP
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by johnaruson(m): 5:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Baby, just go to a teaching hospital, explain this to your doctor over there. With professors and consultants. You will be alright, your symptoms are immune related.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Zenas212(m): 5:25am On Oct 29, 2019
That your boyfriend might be your blood. He might be a brother you are not aware of. This is the only explanation I can give for this.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

I
Advice
Go
And
Demand
Your
You
Provided
The
Raw
Material

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Besides
Do
ELIZA TEST for HIV not these rapid diagnostic which tests antibodies,
My God
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by djbussy(m): 5:29am On Oct 29, 2019
I hope u are not pregnant for the Antichrist .
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by djbussy(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Why una like raw 4rking? Before u 4rk raw, make sure u do the test.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by gbogboija: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Hmm. When they ask you people to stay away from pre-marital sex you won't listen. You better seek for spiritual advice before grave becomes your next Bus-stop, don't say you were not told o. Bunch of perverted ladies.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by begge: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Its ur guy feeling the same pain?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by swetjo(f): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2019
GI to God in prayers ASAP. Delay might be dangerous because this is beyond physical
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by CandidNotes: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Check for SYPHILIS IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by mikeuz(m): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2019
First Relax, calm down, and follow doctors advice.
Let it not be a problem of the mind.
Everyone saying HIV, because thats the easiest thing to blame, I don’t think its HIV, you and your boyfriend already had test, besides these symptoms are too serious for early signs of HIV, except you have had it for a while, then your boyfriend should be the one to be worried. People fall sick, sometimes unexplainable, and it must not be because you recently had SEX.

But that PANT thing sha�
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Femeto: 5:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Ha nkan be.Na Jazz be this na.
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.