Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. (3608 Views)

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! / Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin
Guest007:
Romance section is for chasing lightskin babe (True story) MrCork grin
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
wht kinda of analogy be this?
Pusyiter:
True talk
If the clit has tasted tongue and lips, it can never ask for another....
salt and sugar look the same but don't have the same taste.
abi fountainofyouth, na lie? shocked
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Powersurge:

Have you ever ask yourself why bitches get married or get a good catch while good girls are going to Shilow for hubby at 35?

No matter the level of like or admiration I have for a girl, once she sees the issue of sex as abomination, OYO is her case. I will send her forth with my blessings.
what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Pusyiter(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Read my lips
Clit loves lips and tongue, it does not want another....
SteveOfu:
wht kinda of analogy be this?
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
ok
Pusyiter:
Read my lips
Clit loves lips and tongue, it does not want another....
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ladies tend to ignore we the good guys.
SteveOfu, what do I need to do to get your attention? You left me hanging in your other post.
I like what I see from your profile pic and I like to be a friend, maybe more than a friend if that is.
My name is James, I hardly chase, you are just exceptional
Pls should I sent the PM today?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Okoroawusa: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
seankafor:
I wonder how a girl who is not into prostitution will respond to a dude asking for a sex only relationship undecided
You are so naive...it happens

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
saucecoder:

Get a vibrator and u won't ever need someone's lips or tongue on your clit. Thank me lerra wink
tongue n vibrator can never do the same job... never
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Okoroawusa: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Powersurge:

Have you ever ask yourself why bitches get married or get a good catch while good girls are going to Shilow for hubby at 35?

No matter the level of like or admiration I have for a girl, once she sees the issue of sex as abomination, OYO is her case. I will send her forth with my blessings.
We are on the same page
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Yubokumin(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Can we have a clit sucking relationship.....only clit sucking.....

How do you like it, vacuumed or tender?
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2019
undecided
Yubokumin:

How do you like it, vacuumed or tender?
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2019
kiss
FunkyAlhaji2015:
SteveOfu, what do I need to do to get your attention? You left me hanging in your other post.
I like what I see from your profile pic and I like to be a friend, maybe more than a friend if that is.
After all said and done...

Before you can ask me to be your friend...

Talkless of marrying me...

1. You must be an earner, not a learner.

2. Your monthly income must net no less than 250k.

3. You can be from any tribe, even kuvukiland.

4. You must not have parasitic tendencies.

5. You must have sense (needed badly, no waivers).

6. You must not be on the high side, I mean body mass wise.

7. What 6 means is that you must be slim.

8. 7 does not mean you should be slim till the point of almost vanishing.

9. 6-8 basically means you should just be trim, maybe athletic.

10. You must know book, this is a must, who will help Jason, Divya and their younger ones do their assignments when I'm not able to?

11. Yes, these names ain't final, you can opt to readdress them, we could look up cooler baby names.

12. Really, you must know book.

13. You must know how to speak English. Good, basic English. Not necessarily Queen's, but you must be able to understand tenses, concord and usage of 'I'm'.

14. You must never, never, ever use 'am' for 'I'm'. It kills my election.

15. Replace 'l' in the last word of 14 with 'r'.

16. You should understand how sarcasm works, over serious wife can stab me when I'm just being slightly sarcastic.

17. It's fine if you don't like poetry and/or prose. I'm my own muse. I'll pamper myself with my art.

18. Melanin popping. As per brown skin girl.

19. I melt at the sight of diastema. But it's not that serious, just a nice dentition does it for me.

20. Most important is the criteria of virginity but unfortunately, I have traversed the depth of this space and it seems there is none like me. I'm thinking of relaxing that requirement but something keeps telling me there is just that one!

21. The end.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
kiss

10. You must know book, this is a must, who will help Jason, Divya and their younger ones do their assignments when I'm not able to?

11. Yes, these names ain't final, you can opt to readdress them, we could look up cooler baby names.

13. You must know how to speak English. Good, basic English. Not necessarily Queen's, but you must be able to understand tenses, concord and usage of 'I'm'.

16. You should understand how sarcasm works, over serious wife can stab me when I'm just being slightly sarcastic.

17. It's fine if you don't like poetry and/or prose. I'm my own muse. I'll pamper myself with my art.

19. I melt at the sight of diastema. But it's not that serious, just a nice dentition does it for me.

20. Most important is the criteria of virginity but unfortunately, I have traversed the depth of this space and it seems there is none like me. I'm thinking of relaxing that requirement but something keeps telling me there is just that one!

21. The end.

From your criteria, I believe I'll be the chosen one. I'm 6ft, slim to meduim built. Sarcasm is my thing.
I like to think I'm smart
I'm an engineer, I work somewhere, not a big earner but it can get us by.

Let's take this to whatsapp, the long wait here makes it boring.
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Okoroawusa: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2019
saucecoder:
What do you know, have u even seen a vibrator before?
No
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by realest2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
kiss

21. The end.
when money dey, who has time for all these nonsense and absolutely delusional criterias. Girls plenty na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
SteveOfu:
kiss

21. The end.

FunkyAlhaji2015 can you meet up with this and even if u did eventually meet up with these requirements can u keep up
She must be a gift from the gods to mankind
Wonderful grin

Modified:
Checked her dp... Well to each his own. Wtf do i know undecided
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

A fool and his wallet cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

From your criteria, I believe I'll be the chosen one. I'm 6ft, slim to meduim built. Sarcasm is my thing.

She's even sized him up grin grin grin

Chicken for the slaughter house grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by sly100: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Any male or female in this world of today, that cannot define a relationship before going into it is still an immature kid, state out exactly what you want from the onset, whether it is love, sex, companionship, whatever, say it out, if he/she is not on same page with you, take a walk, if on same page, good for you....
What makes u think a man can't tell u exactly what u want to hear (even when it's lies) so as to get what he want?
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Guest007:

She's even sized him up grin grin grin

Chicken for the slaughter house grin grin grin

ROTFL grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Magnoliaa:

ROTFL grin grin

Women have suffered for Nairaland grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Guest007:

Women have suffered for Nairaland grin grin grin
grin
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2019
grin
sly100:

What makes u think a man can't tell u exactly what u want to hear (even when it's lies) so as to get what he want?
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
SteveOfu:
Does this mean you are not interested?

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
tongue
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Does this mean you are not interested?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women DON'T Retain DNA From All Partners / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / How To Know You Are Dating A Coded Olosho...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.