Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. (3594 Views)

What Does This Picture Remind You Of, Indomie Generation Will Not Understand !!! / Can You Relate With These Pictures, What Do They Remind You Of? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by SteveOfu: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello Lovelies.

I just want to remind you that some people are just here for sexual purposes.

Just incase y'all hangout, get mushy, have sex and he/she stops calling you, you will understand.

I can see that many are here thinking everyone is looking for a serious relationship like they are, wonderful�.

Everyone is not here to find love, some are here to get spine paralysing orgasms and Jaw shifting heads and then on to the next hottie.

Know what you are getting into and be fully armed. It's raining season, people are cold and beds need to be filled.

Not trying to spoil your business but heads up...some are only here for the ass and abs� Enjoy.

So, I ask, what you are really here for? Let us know who is who.

Edit- I am here to make friends, learn and laugh in comment sections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Any male or female in this world of today, that cannot define a relationship before going into it is still an immature kid, state out exactly what you want from the onset, whether it is love, sex, companionship, whatever, say it out, if he/she is not on same page with you, take a walk, if on same page, good for you....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
this is funny to read

every relationship starts with fucking and ends with fucking.

anyway, i dont need any relationship, i am just here to Bleep, life is too short for emotional games of so called love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Any male or female in this world of today, that cannot define a relationship before going into it is still an immature kid, state out exactly what you want from the onset, whether it is love, sex, companionship, whatever, say it out, if he/she is not on same page with you, take a walk, if on same page, good for you....

Can we av a sex r/ship .. just sex

4 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by seankafor(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
This one is probly advertising her business cheesy
U want us to slide on to ur profile pics and maybe ur dm.

Congrats..u got the attention.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by seankafor(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
ericsmith:

I wonder how a girl who is not into prostitution will respond to a dude asking for a sex only relationship undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
ericsmith:

Can we have a clit sucking relationship.....only clit sucking.....

12 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Timil: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Where you at?
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

we are almost on the same page can we just add dvck to the list...
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
seankafor:
I wonder how a girl who is not into prostitution will respond to a dude asking for a sex only relationship undecided

Naa u pour sand for my garri .... its not fair embarassed
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
ericsmith:

we are almost on the same page can we just add dvck to the list...

No, either clit sucking or you take a walk, so make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Timil:
Where you at?

Who's asking undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Timil: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Who's asking undecided
Chat me up on whatsapp so you can know who is asking. 08080792013
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Kingsteve(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Here to read comments,
Drop comments,
Goof around, (don't take my comments seriously, all for laughs)
And probably make a friend or two...max!
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Romance section is for chasing lightskin babe (True story) MrCork grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

No, either clit sucking or you take a walk, so make up your mind.

if u call her pretty woman she say she be lesb ... pack n go. wink
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
saucecoder:

Mumu boy, you got free clit sucking offer and E no do you. Have u ever seen where u suck clit expertly and the woman did not fvck u or blow u back?

these is more or less a legal binding r/ship ... no assumptions all hands on deck ... as 4 d mumu sydrome naa weytin adam do me oo ! grin grin
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Whats going on above me undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by MrCork: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
SteveOfu:
Hello Lovelies.

Just incase y'all hangout, get mushy, have sex and he/she stops calling you, you will understand.

I can see that many are here thinking everyone is looking for a serious relationship like they are, wonderful�.

Everyone is not here to find love, some are here to get spine paralysing orgasms and Jaw shifting heads and then on to the next hottie.

Know what you are getting into and be fully armed. It's raining season, people are cold and beds need to be filled.

Not trying to spoil your business but heads up...some are only here for the ass and abs� Enjoy.

angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by MrCork: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
SteveOfu:
Hello Lovelies.

..u and who is coming here to look for puccccccy...bro are u ok?? (No ofeense) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
saucecoder:

Get a vibrator and u won't ever need someone's lips or tongue on your clit. Thank me lerra wink

Nothing can be compared to the lips and tongue, nothing at all.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
ericsmith:

if u call her pretty woman she say she be lesb ... pack n go. wink

Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Pusyiter(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
True talk
If the clit has tasted tongue and lips, it can never ask for another....
salt and sugar look the same but don't have the same taste.
abi fountainofyouth, na lie? shocked
Fountainofyouth:

Nothing can be compared to the lips and tongue, nothing at all.
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by saucecoder: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
ericsmith:

these is more or less a legal binding r/ship ... no assumptions all hands on deck ... as 4 d mumu sydrome naa weytin adam do me oo ! grin grin
Take the deal man cheesy
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
saucecoder:

Take the deal man cheesy

bro that chick is tonto dikeh in d making ... u sef b man try ur luck
Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
saucecoder:

Na who never taste her neighbor soup dey talk say her mama soup Na the sweetest.

The kind of orgasmic rhythm u will get from a vibrator is nothing compared to what u get from lips & tongue, nothing @all.
Ask those who have experienced both and NEVER assume cheesy

Okay.

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Privatepart00: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

. Pastor Wilson comes to mind , most girls will wish they were the one receiving the head

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Powersurge: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
SteveOfu:
Hello Lovelies.

Have you ever ask yourself why bitches get married or get a good catch while good girls are going to Shilow for hubby at 35?

No matter the level of like or admiration I have for a girl, once she sees the issue of sex as abomination, OYO is her case. I will send her forth with my blessings.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Remind You That Some People Are Just Here For Sexual Purposes. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
wot are u saying sef, dats sum dumb talk if a guy tells u he wants to have sex with u instantly. After buying u good stuffs hw will u feel..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Curvy Girl Twerking While Washing Her Car Goes Viral / I Left Her Because Her Cream Was A Little Below 50K / I Know Of A Man Who Married A Single Mom With 3 Kids They Now Beat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.