Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) (34849 Views)

Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) / Osinbajo, KSA, Others At Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by 33Solomonf(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
peter

the

rock

FailBuhari

Wailer's will not like this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:
May she live long enough to see the bagger behind bars
So you dey toxic like this?
Insha allahu,your tin god thiefnuubu will get there first.
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by RedBlackPepper: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pls which of the women is the celebrant
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by voltron14: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
MunorAnne:
why are you so vulgar?

Her son Ayo Fayose said so himself.
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Dix woman DAT use pampers hope she put on one today make she no come piss or shit for hia oo

Young lady making jest of old woman

Maybe you don't want to grow old
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Stillthebest: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Dix woman DAT use pampers hope she put on one today make she no come piss or shit for hia oo

There's a SS1 student in a house I stayed back then as a PGD student that used to say making all your results in WAEC at a go is very easy because he thought he was bright. I didn't argue with him but would only say "U would soon get there" until he made a D7 chemistry, D7 in maths and an E8 in English.

So, you will soon get there too.
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by ppogba: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Thanks for the concern.

However, thank God Fayose can afford pampers for his mother.

Will you be able to do same for your mother? Or you expect her to continue with the leaves she presently uses even at old age?

Get off Nairaland and go and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by content208: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

If you have respect for your mother; you will not abuse another person's mother so wantonly
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by webngnews: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by content208: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
olaolulazio:
More like a wedding ceremony of an old woman via her dress..

Superwoman's version

At least, he has celebrated his mother at 80. What's the assurance that you will be alive to celebrate your own mother at 80? How are you sure you won't be buried by your mother?
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Share your mothers pictures if she's half what she's is.

You have a good family tree, but the crop is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:
May she live long enough to see the bagger behind bars

If your mum can live long to see you accomplish a little of what the man has, I believe she will die a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
greatbrian:

If your mum can live long to see you accomplish a little of what the man has, I believe she will die a good one.

What did fayose achieve?

Why are you children so dumb?

Fayose was installed by Obj in his first term. All he did throughout was behave like a mad thug. Matters came to a head when Obj came to ekiti and fayose took him round the state poultry. Unfortunately for him, Obj is a farmer who quickly observed that the poultry had no bird shit because the poultry had been hastily put together. That was the last straw after which fayose was impeached. Fayose was in hiding for four years until jona the gentle brought him out of hiding because he thought fayose would get pdp a foothold in the sw. I am sure you have read all the accounts of money dashed to fayose for his campaign. I am sure you also know fayose achieved nothing in ekiti outside of alienating banks in the state. His entire term was spent chasing Buhari on social media.

If that is what you consider to be achievements you are even dumber and lazier than Buhari thought
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
content208:

At least, he has celebrated his mother at 80. What's the assurance that you will be alive to celebrate your own mother at 80? How are you sure you won't be buried by your mother?
Read and read again, I didn't abuse d old woman. As for Ur questions, my momma will be older than her.... My dad is close to her age and I'm sure they won't bury me... Grow up and be wise
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by amazon14: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

May you never reach her age so that you will never wear pampers. Amen.

Oya say amen

Ewu Gambia
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
RichDad1:
Fayose went underground since his defeat at the polls.
No more immunity grin grin grin
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
greatbrian:

Share your mothers pictures if she's half what she's is.

You have a good family tree, but the crop is a failure
am not d one DAT said it oo, na fayose him pikin talk am oo
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Chiboto414: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday mama , long life and prosperity.. May ur years be more longer than this in Jesus mighty name of jesus Amen!! Mama Victoria Do enjoy the fruits of your labours.. Amen
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by mixta140: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Flowxx: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Pray you reach that age....
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Glorylynn: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Must you?

kestolove95:
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
LANDLORD72:
Dear Nigerian Ladies Hear Me Out!!!...

Dear Nigerian sisters, there's no demon
stopping you from getting married, the
economy is bad, most brothers are broke
(not by their own making, the government
should be blamed) and the brothers who
are financially stable are married.
My advice is...

If you have a young man in your life that you believe in
and you believe he has plans for the future,
please give him every financial support he
needs... I know your fears... What if I invest
in him and he disappoints me....? That's a
wise concern... My advice is, be forward...
Yes, be straight forward and tell him you
wouldn't mind investing in him if he
commits to be with you... Tell him you can't
invest in a temporary emotional euphoria...

You are not being desperate, you are being
real. If he is a real man, he will re-assure you
of his commitment. Take him home and let
him give your family what he can afford. Try
to make things easy for him on the side of
your family... Let them know that if they
make things difficult for your man, you have
the legal right to proceed to the court and
get married to the man of your dreams...

Don't let your family stand in the way of
your destiny... Don't let traditions deny you
of your happiness.
And if you are not employed and you have
no financial help to give to your man, at
least, don't take from him always... Especially
in this bad economy... Be there for him... Talk
to people in your circles about his business
or skills... Try to connect him to the people in
your circles who can help him. Do it because
of the future you see between you both.
Focus on building with him. Continue to look
out for opportunities for yourself too.
Whoever gets blessed first should help the
other.
In this bad economy, being stingy to the guy
in your life while sowing seeds to get
married is like removing your SIM card from
your phone and asking why nobody is calling u. Just give love a chance

Your head dey there, I hope they listen. They're many of them on this thread.

Make I mention name?
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh. This is the fayose father that he said , he use to tie diapers....
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday mama
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday ma cool
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:

What did fayose achieve?

Why are you children so dumb?

Fayose was installed by Obj in his first term. All he did throughout was behave like a mad thug. Matters came to a head when Obj came to ekiti and fayose took him round the state poultry. Unfortunately for him, Obj is a farmer who quickly observed that the poultry had no bird shit because the poultry had been hastily put together. That was the last straw after which fayose was impeached. Fayose was in hiding for four years until jona the gentle brought him out of hiding because he thought fayose would get pdp a foothold in the sw. I am sure you have read all the accounts of money dashed to fayose for his campaign. I am sure you also know fayose achieved nothing in ekiti outside of alienating banks in the state. His entire term was spent chasing Buhari on social media.

If that is what you consider to be achievements you are even dumber and lazier than Buhari thought

See whatever you like, but i will tell you how I see him, politics aside. he came from nothing to something. An HND holder of SLT who even tried joining the army as a recruit. That goes by saying he came from nothing to something. politics aside, he didn't allow his background determine his future and his life can be said to give hope to the kids of nobody that they can be somebody. And in my book, that z an achievement. He was even a governor for 8 years set and about going into hiding, well that's how politics play out and he excelled in been a good politician. Coz like Kenny rogers said in THE GAMBLER, the secret to a good gambler is to know when to hold up (show the face), know when to fold up (agree to defeat and congratulate your rival), know when to walk away, know when to hide, don't ever count your money while sitting at the table coz there will b enough time for counting when the game is done.

I will tell you this, go into politics, survive what he did, make it to office after impeachment and come back to point fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

Her son Ayo Fayose said so himself.
So? And you were assigned to announce it?
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
greatbrian:

See whatever you like, but i will tell you how I see him, politics aside. he came from nothing to something. An HND holder of SLT who even tried joining the army as a recruit. That goes by saying he came from nothing to something. politics aside, he didn't allow his background determine his future and his life can be said to give hope to the kids of nobody that they can be somebody. And in my book, that z an achievement. He was even a governor for 8 years set and about going into hiding, well that's how politics play out and he excelled in been a good politician. Coz like Kenny rogers said in THE GAMBLER, the secret to a good gambler is to know when to hold up (show the face), know when to fold up (agree to defeat and congratulate your rival), know when to walk away, know when to hide, don't ever count your money while sitting at the table coz there will b enough time for counting when the game is done.

I will tell you this, go into politics, survive what he did, make it to office after impeachment and come back to point fingers.

The only reason he came back with because of a desperate drunkard. Do you know how many pariahs the gentle drunkard brought out of the cold because of his political ambition? Al Mustapha freed. Bode George conviction, reversed. But you actually think that an incompetent ponmo cutting buffoon got back into ekiti under his own steam. You are not ashamed to celebrate a buffoon who was doing fake photoshop meets in china.
Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Autotech312:

Your head dey there, I hope they listen. They're many of them on this thread.

Make I mention name?
Nor mention names is just an advice to the Ladies.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Was that not the same mother he was comparing to Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.