Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex (7067 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Quality20(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2019
We all know that Hausa men mostly marry teenagers for wives, which of course means marrying ladies at their most wildest and strongest sexually. At age 16,17 and 18 most ladies are tiger when it comes to sex, so satisfying such requires enormous power, so u really must give it to d Hausa men for being able to tame these tiger of ladies. Southern men on d other hand marry ladies 25 and above, ladies who have already lost much gas to other men and are only interested in settling down to have some kids. So we can all see that Hausa men are well more energetic by taking d bulls of ladies by d horns, while southern men on d contrary only marry withered down ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Sunnymatey(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2019
Collect five fingers

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by BIGPREEQ: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Quality20:
We all know that Hausa men mostly marry teenagers for wives, which of course means marrying ladies at their most wildest and strongest sexually. At age 16,17 and 18 most ladies are tiger when it comes to sex, so satisfying such requires enormous power, so u really must give it to d Hausa men for being able to tame these tiger of ladies. Southern men on d other hand marry ladies 25 and above, ladies who have already lost much gas to other men and are only interested in settling down to have some kids. So we can all see that Hausa men are well more energetic by taking d bulls of ladies by d horns, while southern men on d contrary only marry withered down ladies

So this is how you defend pedophiles??

You disgust me!!

Preeq kill you there...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by cybriz82(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2019
BIGPREEQ:

You disgust me!!

Preeq kill you there...

Hausa people wey like sugar like ant..even if firewood dey sweet like sugar hausa man go eat am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Quality20(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2019
BIGPREEQ:

You disgust me!!

Preeq kill you there...
what's ur prob? are teen girls across all cultures n societies not having sex? so is it not better if d sex is restricted to marriage, rather having it free with every tom,dick n harry. Abeg I support marriage style of Hausa ppl o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by eminencetoba: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Nicklaus619(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oop aswaer u no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
trash. Men having sex with teenagers or according to you tigresses is pathetic and paedophilic. Your brain didnt put to consideration the negative effects the lifestyle has on the younglings. It doesnt all narrow down to your perversity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by ArticleBeast: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sex is not about long schlong and all. Sex is intimacy and that is where the average hausa man lacks it. Their women are easy swept off their feet when they meet a guy that knows how to use finger and tongue. Anyway what do I know... Ayam just an educated vargin

2 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by monlawal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
The teenagers have Consensual sex anyways. Married or not.
If not for some that God décide to protect from the world
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Sammy555(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
trash. Men having sex with teenagers or according to you tigresses is pathetic and paedophilic. Your brain didnt put to consideration the negative effects the lifestyle has on the younglings. It doesnt all narrow down to your perversity.
You sha wan speak grammar yet you can't even punctuate properly, SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by alezzy13: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
monlawal:
The teenagers have Consensual sex anyways. Married or not.
If not for some that God décide to protect from the world

Teenagers, by their very nature, CANNOT give consent. Get that into your heads.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sammy555:
You sha wan speak grammar yet you can't even punctuate properly, SMH.
Whats my business with that? I type as i like. undecided
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by alezzy13: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Quality20:
what's ur prob? are teen girls across all cultures n societies not having sex? so is it not better if d sex is restricted to marriage, rather having it free with every tom,dick n harry. Abeg I support marriage style of Hausa ppl o

Indeed. With such mentality, you wonder why poverty, VVF, highest no of uneducated/out of school, highest maternal mortality, etc is so pervasive in the north.

SMH angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by SouthSouth1914: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Quality20:

Wrong! Women yearn for more sex when they grow old.. Sleeping with teens is nothing more than an ego problem.. they are young and naive. They don’t understand their bodies yet nor what it means to have sexual intercourse!

8 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by vicben27(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hausa men rely on sexual enhancement drugs to cope with all there numberious Wives n sexual escapades. so stop blabbing shit out here

8 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Sammy555(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
Whats my business with that? I type as i like. undecided
b1tch sit down, be humble
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sammy555:
b1tch sit down, be humble
to think i once considered you a friend. Thanks for proving me wrong.
Ill ignore you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Quality20(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
alezzy13:

Indeed. With such mentality, you wonder why poverty, VVF, highest no of uneducated/out of school, highest maternal mortality, etc is so pervasive in the north.

SMH angry
vvf is caused by delayed n prolonged labour. Many nurses n doctors deliberately delay labour in young girls n women whom they know have given birth to many children as some kind of mischief or punishment
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by sexysage(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Op bia... Your stupidity is legendary.
Receive common sense in Jesus name

Abet make una help me find d suitable meme for am
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Sammy555(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
to think i once considered you a friend. Thanks for proving me wrong.
Ill ignore you.
but I'm a good guy to be honest, dont take it personal as I was just fvckin around. Apologies accepted
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by monlawal(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
For your mind you have countered me. You have forgotten that 13 and above some are having sex with their boyfriends. Where do you classify that?
alezzy13:

Teenagers, by their very nature, CANNOT give consent. Get that into your heads.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Amstupid(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
I always log into nairaland anytime I wanted,
Go to news trending and start booking space to write rubbish grin

I no dey read the headline and content self grin

Dats how I live my life grin

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by doggedfighter(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Op,you are sick and pathetic.
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by respect80(m): 1:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Hausa men and burantashi are inseparable.
If u know, u know..
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 31, 2019
angry
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by olu77(m): 5:13am On Oct 31, 2019
The longer and active your thing the lesser your ability to comprehend maybe. Science hasn't dug into that research yet.
Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by careytommy37(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Quality20:

We southern men wholeheartedly agree!
Hausa men should continue enjoying the sweet sixteens. We are OK with the evening newspapers smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by Bighead9: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2019
BIGPREEQ:

You disgust me!!

Preeq kill you there...

Defend this first. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex by calabardick(m): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Quality20:

Come and see your frustrated and abandoned tigress calling 911 help.
May Alah damage your ignorance.

Tramadol and buruntashi are on duty

Useme mkpo ekpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Never You Lend Money To A Lady!!! / I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / Causes Of Broken Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.