Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves (49345 Views)

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by kristana(f): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2019
shogsman:
I’m able and good looking but I wish I was as happy as them right now

The Irony of life
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Homeboiy:
What is this?

RoyalBlu:
Everyone deserves a shot of happiness, regardless.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2019
Bloooody:

I know right, I wonder what kind of heartless god creates a disabled woman and a 3ft human being to suffer discrimination all their life but anyways, we can't question him.
May he's name be praised.

The only heartless creature I could see was you.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by KevMitnick: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Geminita1:
I don't have any problem with dwarfs, i think most of them are really cool but she looks like she would have been hella hot if she was tall.
Shhhhhhh.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Ogegod87: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Everyone deserves a shot of happiness, regardless.

I swear.

Her friend is beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Lovely
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by lottomkyes200: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2019
I think I love her she is cute

1 Like

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by TomMary(f): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Homeboiy:
What is this?
....... Get a LIFE baby...
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bloooody:

I know right, I wonder what kind of heartless god creates a disabled woman and a 3ft human being to suffer discrimination all their life but anyways, we can't question him.
May he's name be praised.
YOU ARE STUPID FOWL, HOW DARE U CALL THE KING OF KING HEARTLESS, MAY THUNDER STRIKE THAT UR MOUTH AS U READING THIS, UGLY WRETCHED GUY
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by tfash96(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
They even get boobs pass some able-bodied sef.. Truly there's ability in every disability
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by hopefulLandlord: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
computergeek:

Those beautiful ladies are happier and far richer than any of you goats will ever be.

Not disagreeing with your overall point but how do you know this?
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Bloooody(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
YOU ARE STUPID FOWL, HOW DARE U CALL THE KING OF KING HEARTLESS, MAY THUNDER STRIKE THAT UR MOUTH AS U READING THIS, UGLY WRETCHED GUY
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If anyone. even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them

(Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
If you find out a city worships a different God, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants. Even the animals
Kill anyone with a different religion

You're truly right, god isn't heartless.
It's a non existent diety but may he's name be praised.
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by desoul2004(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:

May you all angry children find peace and happiness in your miserable lives. You are the reason why the human race will always remain divided. Your hate-filled eyes are blinded to beauty and progress, but I know that someday, you will all find peace. Those beautiful ladies are happier and far richer than any of you goats will ever be.

Wannabe trolls.

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria's Sex Trade / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.